lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar
View Poll Results: Who would win?
General Grievous 30 40.54%
HK-47 35 47.30%
R2-D2 9 12.16%
Voters: 74. You may not vote on this poll

Thread: HK-47 versus General Grievous
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 09-25-2008, 05:14 AM   #1
Endorenna
Gamer Wanna-be

Current Game: inFamous/Uncharted 2
HK-47 versus General Grievous

My sister and I are debating: Who would win, General Grievous or HK-47?

JFF, I'll add R2-D2 to the list.

Chapter 12 of A Soul Adrift is out.

Short stories:
T'katlu: On the planet Felucia, a young apprentice of the Dark Side thinks back to the beginning of her training as she lies in wait for her prey...

All the Time: After four years in the Unknown Regions, the Exile returns to the known galaxy to visit an old enemy.

Broken: A master of the Dark Side finds himself about to lose the one thing he cares about--and he will do anything to stop her from endangering herself.
Endorenna is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-25-2008, 06:23 AM   #2
The Betrayer
Forumite

Current Game: The Godfather II
Helpful! 
HK-47, I think.
Since Grievous has no force sensitivity, he won't detect a good sneak attack, what HK-47 is famous for.
Plus, HK-47 was a Jedi killer, so yeah.

OMNIA MUTANTUR NIHIL INTERIT.
The Betrayer is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-25-2008, 08:45 AM   #3
Lance Monance
Rookie

If we're talking about a duel where they both start with like 20 meters between them, then I'd say Grievous. He wields Lightsabers after all.

But then again, you mustn't underestimate Hk-47. He devised the strategy to defeat Darth Sion and knows a lot about how to kill Jedi in general. If Hk-47 has the opportunity to study and examine Grievous prior to their fight, I'd place my money on Hk.
Lance Monance is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-25-2008, 09:33 AM   #4
TKA-001
I sneer at thee.

Forum Veteran 
The premise is ridiculous (like most "versus" threads), but I'll disregard that for the remainder of my post.

I'm going to assume that they both get their standard equipment, which means HK-47 has the usual assortment of blasters, while Grievous has at least two lightsabers, plus his cape.

My analysis? Grievous wipes the floor with HK, regardless of the environment. HK may be an assassination droid of unrivaled sophistication (his words), but I don't see how he's on the same level of Grievous in terms of sheer killing ability. HK killed plenty of people (some Jedi), but many of those were assassinations. I seriously doubt that HK confronted the target directly and attacked directly without a trick of some kind in most of those assassinations.

Grievous doesn't use or need tricks. He's shown repeatedly to defeat skilled Jedi Masters in very short duels, even when he's badly outnumbered, and he doesn't sneak up on them or anything like that. Aside from that, his armor is also shown to be highly resistant to laser fire (as shown in the novel Labyrinth of Evil, where he deflects shots from a clone trooper with his hands), while HK does not have lightsaber-resistant armor.

Lance put up an interesting point on HK's abilities to defeat Jedi, but it can't be applied to Grievous, since Grievous isn't a Jedi at all (and he's probably killed more Jedi than HK anyway). In conclusion, I doubt Grievous would have any more trouble with dispatching HK-47 than he would with a single ARC trooper (of which he's killed groups).

"There is something going on in time and space, and beyond time and space, which, whether we like it or not, spells duty." -Winston Churchill

"For of all sad words of tongue or pen, The saddest are these: 'It might have been!'" -John Whittier

"Apathy is death." -Kreia
TKA-001 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-25-2008, 10:19 AM   #5
mattig89ch

With HK-47's ability to defeat jedi, i'd have to go with him. Greavous wouldn't stand a chance. knowing HK-47, he'd suffocate him by disabling his ships life support.
mattig89ch is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-25-2008, 10:59 AM   #6
Saber-Scorpion
Rookie

hey guys lets not forget R2-D2 who would win against HK's and grievous you know that fella is quite small and got loads of tricks and that he would use to win against them but anyway since this HK-47 vs Grievous i am going to say what i have to say well HK is an assassination droid and grievous is a cyborg since he has a real heart and so it would matter like if they were on a ship naboo and more and since hk is assassination droid he wouldn't go in to direct combat with grievous.
Again grievous is a cyborg that likes melee combat and therefore uses lightsabers so it's just a matter of place how close they are to each others so the answer here is that they both could win against each other it just matter if they are close or far away but i still goes with my previous message R2-D2 would win agains both of them

My name is to honor the real Saber-Scorpion a great man so here is a link http://www.saber-scorpion.com/

Weapons and tatics change over time,but war the battle of one man against another,for wathever reason always stay the same
Saber-Scorpion is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-25-2008, 11:09 AM   #7
Astor
It's Thornhill!

Current Game: The Old Republic
LFN Staff Member Forum Veteran Helpful! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TKA-001 View Post
I'm going to assume that they both get their standard equipment, which means HK-47 has the usual assortment of blasters, while Grievous has at least two lightsabers, plus his cape.
Just curious, but is the cape important? I guess he could use it as a distraction (such as throwing it at the droid).

Like I say, more curiosity than anything else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TKA-001
My analysis? Grievous wipes the floor with HK, regardless of the environment. HK may be an assassination droid of unrivaled sophistication (his words), but I don't see how he's on the same level of Grievous in terms of sheer killing ability. HK killed plenty of people (some Jedi), but many of those were assassinations. I seriously doubt that HK confronted the target directly and attacked directly without a trick of some kind in most of those assassinations.
Very good point - plus, Grievous has all of those years as a Khaleesh Warlord behind him - He's had to fight for his survival so many times it's second nature.

All HK has are a few assassination protocols - which, while sophisticated, only have so many programmed responses and outcomes.

Quote:
HK does not have lightsaber-resistant armor.
Very good point, and something that i've always found odd considering the purpose he was built for.

Quote:
In conclusion, I doubt Grievous would have any more trouble with dispatching HK-47 than he would with a single ARC trooper (of which he's killed groups).
Like you say, if he can take down powerful Jedi, then a simple droid is no match.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattig89ch
With HK-47's ability to defeat jedi, i'd have to go with him. Greavous wouldn't stand a chance.
But Grievous isn't a jedi. Using a lightsaber doesn't automatically make you one - all Grievous has is a lightsaber and hydraulics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattig89ch
knowing HK-47, he'd suffocate him by disabling his ships life support.
Watch Episode III again - Grievous has been shown to be able to survive in a vacuum - turning off life support wouldn't do a thing.

Result? Greivous reduces HK to base components in seconds.

Last edited by Astor; 09-25-2008 at 11:10 AM. Reason: typos
Astor is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-25-2008, 12:01 PM   #8
ChAiNz.2da
Leave Everything to Me!

I like HK.. but against GG... sorry, not going to happen. Grievous would annihilate HK before you could say "meatbag"...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wikipedia
Grievous makes his first chronological appearance in the Star Wars universe in episode 20 of the Clone Wars series. He single-handedly attacks and dispatches seven Jedi in an aggressive display of lightsaber mastery. He begins the swift conquest of almost all of the Outer Rim planets, striking fear into the very heart of the Republic. Grievous leads the assault into the inner systems, along the Corellian Trade Spine, conquering world after world. He harbors an intense hatred of the Jedi, and takes great satisfaction in collecting their lightsabers as trophies after killing them.
- source

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wookieepedia
Grievous's first public appearance against the Republic was at the Battle of Hypori, where his tactics resulted in the obliteration of an entire Republic task force. Grievous proceeded to defeat a team of seven Jedi Knights, including Council members Ki-Adi-Mundi and Shaak Ti. These two, along with Aayla Secura and K'Kruhk, were the only survivors of the battle, as a rescue team comprised of ARC Captain Fordo and several other Advanced Recon Commandos, sent to Hypori by Obi-Wan Kenobi, arrived and managed to hold Grievous at bay with great difficulty as the Jedi made their escape. Had the clones not arrived, the remaining Jedi would have likely been killed.
- source

yeah...

"Eagles May Soar, But Weasels Don't Get Sucked Into Jet Engines"

| Mods (FF) (DS) | Folding | SWK.com | FB: (LF) (Me) | Steam | The Herd |

Last edited by ChAiNz.2da; 09-25-2008 at 01:40 PM. Reason: i before e especially for grieve >.< ..mos-spellings
ChAiNz.2da is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-25-2008, 12:34 PM   #9
Lance Monance
Rookie

Wow I never realized Grievous was that proficient at lightsaber combat. In the movie, Obi-wan defeated him in saber combat in an almost casual manner.
Old 09-25-2008, 12:41 PM   #10
Astor
It's Thornhill!

LFN Staff Member Forum Veteran Helpful! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lance Monance View Post
Wow I never realized Grievous was that proficient at lightsaber combat. In the movie, Obi-wan defeated him in saber combat in an almost casual manner.
I think that's more to do with pre-set destiny for Obi-Wan more than anything else...

Astor is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-25-2008, 03:34 PM   #11
Feagildin

Current Game: KotOR
It was Obi-Wan's style that allowed him to win. Soresu is a powerful technique, despite Kreia's near disdain for it. That single point is in fact why Kenobi was chosen by the council to defeat Grievous. And Soresu also is what accounted for the "casual manner," being a mindset as well as a lightsaber style.

It depends, in my opinion, upon whether or not they have time to set up or not. Assuming they do, HK wins with an assortment of mines, grenades, flamethrowers, and blaster-fire.

Assuming they are thrown into an arena each with their "typical" gear, I think it would be close. No one so far has taken personal shields into account. HK could very well have a high-end energy resistant shield activated, nullifying Grievous' lightsabers for a time. Also, if you notice, HK-47 has a reasonably high strength modifier, so he may be able to grapple with Grievous and possibly disarm him using droid-only items such as the gravity generators or stun him with neural disruptors. Or Grievous could prove resistant to all these stratagems and simply impale HK's core with a lightsaber. But my money is on HK-47, even if it is mostly due to bias.

Feagildin is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-25-2008, 05:41 PM   #12
thundrfang1
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lance Monance View Post
Thats because they messed up GG in episode 3. I mean in the star wars TV show on CT, GG killed i think 3 knights and 2 masters in ONE FIGHT!

Anyway i think GG would own HK.
thundrfang1 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-25-2008, 07:40 PM   #13
Rev7
I'm a Mage

Current Game: CoD 5 WaW; Skate 2
Helpful! 
I like HK, but come on guys. General Grevious would totally own.

Rev7 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-25-2008, 07:59 PM   #14
Corinthian
Banned

HK wins. 120 kilometers away shot to the knees with an Aratech sniper rifle with a trilight scope. Followed by another shot to the chest, and a third to the head.
Corinthian is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-25-2008, 08:14 PM   #15
RedHawke
Shadow Lord Of The Sith™

Current Game: DDO, Stormreach
Actually I would call it a draw... being this is just a vs scenario I know HK would flee until a plan of attack could be enacted upon Grevious. In melee Grevious would win, but remember Grevious should not be able to deflect blaster bolts with his saber(s) like a Jedi can so it is anyones game in ranged combat.

HK clearly indicates in TSL that he used tactics to achieve his goals, so it would not be any different here. Grevious didn't appear to be incompetent either so I'll call it a draw.

"Beware the form-fitting black armor-clad Drow hottie with twin Mineral II Greensteel Khopeshes!"
"Liella d'Orien says, '"You're the fool, Devil. -- Witness the power of this fully ARMED and OPERATIONAL Titan!"'"
----------------------------------------------------------------------
RedHawke is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-25-2008, 08:21 PM   #16
Endorenna
Gamer Wanna-be

I think that HK would win. After all General Grievous doesn't have the Force, so he's gonna have a whole lot of trouble blocking blaster bolts, especially a sniper rifle. If it's at closer quarters, then HK could use his flamethrower on Grievous' chest, igniting what's left of his organic parts.

Also, as Atton said, "It's not hard to kill Jedi. You just have to be smart about it."

Short stories:
T'katlu: On the planet Felucia, a young apprentice of the Dark Side thinks back to the beginning of her training as she lies in wait for her prey...

All the Time: After four years in the Unknown Regions, the Exile returns to the known galaxy to visit an old enemy.

Broken: A master of the Dark Side finds himself about to lose the one thing he cares about--and he will do anything to stop her from endangering herself.
Old 09-25-2008, 08:48 PM   #17
Revan 411
Forumite

HK would win. Only because he's awesome!

That, and he has a big rifle with him, and can kill anyone who gets in his way.

So, pretty much yeah. I'd call it a draw though...

Revan 411 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-25-2008, 09:06 PM   #18
Corinthian
Banned

Furthermore, HK-47 is an assassin. Grievous would be facing so many traps that it wouldn't even be funny. Implosion bomb strapped to his hyperdrive, which is actually just a cover for a small capsule of Nergon-14 in a strategic weak spot on the shielding of the power core, which is backed up by a line of thermal detonation tape against the vessel's airlock and a time-detonated thermal detonator A-Class in Grievous' chambers.
Old 09-26-2008, 12:31 AM   #19
DeadYorick
The Keeper of Peace

Current Game: Pheonix Wright
This is a very hard match up. I am going to think long and hard about this

Remember Corinthian. This depends on the situation. What if HK-47 only has a standard blaster pistol. Remember if Hk-47 has all that equipment what if Grievous has a huge amount of shielding and such. Or better yet what if Grievous knew Hk-47 was waiting for him.

I know this all depends on situation and please don't contradict me so we can get into a very long debate on how well Hk-47 can aim through a blaster sheild. Just know that HK-47 isn't an invincible droid with a rifle who can shoot someone between the eyes a kilometer away. All the same people remember HK-47 has defeated Jedi before by using various weapons to good effect. But it all depends on the situation

Right now I believe it would be entered into a draw. Eventually HK-47's rifle would run out of ammo and Grievous's weapons would fall off a cliff. Then both decide to fight another day

"There's gotta be a better way to make a living"
-Kyle Katarn
DeadYorick is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-26-2008, 12:42 AM   #20
Corinthian
Banned

If HK-47 is only armed with a blaster pistol, then Grievous would probably win. Unless Grievous is similarly poorly equipped, say, with only one lightsaber, in which case, Grievous will be hard pressed to do his lightsaber spinning technique effectively.

Rakata, he's DONE that. Actually, according to him, he's shot people through the knees from 120 kilometers away. With an Aratech Sniper Rifle. With a trilights cope.
Old 09-26-2008, 01:45 AM   #21
DeadYorick
The Keeper of Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corinthian View Post
Rakata, he's DONE that. Actually, according to him, he's shot people through the knees from 120 kilometers away. With an Aratech Sniper Rifle. With a trilights cope.
I was just giving an example as to why HK-47 isn't all powerful. I could just over exaggerate it and say HK-47 isn't some invincible droid who can shoot a lazer from one planet to another

-Kyle Katarn
Old 09-26-2008, 02:42 AM   #22
Sabretooth
鬼龍院皐月

Oh crap, I thought this was supposed to be a general 1 vs. 2 war, so I voted HK because I find him cooler. Little did I know that this was supposed to be a hypothetical battle.

In that situation, Greivous would win hands down: not only because he has more arms and can use lightsabers, but his parts are thousands of years newer and more advanced.

Sabretooth is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-26-2008, 04:13 AM   #23
Corinthian
Banned

Lightsabers are not the Be-All, End-All weapon. Grievous doesn't have the supernatural Jedi danger sense that allows them to deflect bolts, he relies on brute force and some interesting strategies to protect himself from blaster-armed clones. HK-47 is smarter than that.

In a reasonable scenario - HK-47 and Grievous are dropped into an empty urban environment with caches of equipment spread around, HK-47 would win, hands down. Grievous relies on lightsabers primarily with blasters forming a distant seconds and more esoteric weapons like Force Staves making a third. HK-47 dominantly uses blasters, but is skilled with various different weapons. Besides, HK-47 has killed proper Jedi before. So has Grievous, admittedly, but HK-47 doesn't fight like a Jedi. Grievous does in most ways that count.
Old 09-26-2008, 04:51 AM   #24
Sabretooth
鬼龍院皐月

Quote:
Lightsabers are not the Be-All, End-All weapon. Grievous doesn't have the supernatural Jedi danger sense that allows them to deflect bolts, he relies on brute force and some interesting strategies to protect himself from blaster-armed clones. HK-47 is smarter than that.
Well but because of his cyborg implants, he is almost as fast. So maybe he doesn't have the intuition, but he is pretty fast with his sabers...

Sabretooth is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-26-2008, 09:44 AM   #25
Lance Monance
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabretooth View Post
Well but because of his cyborg implants, he is almost as fast. So maybe he doesn't have the intuition, but he is pretty fast with his sabers...
Hm.. do you think being able to move and react fast would be sufficient to deflect blaster bolts? I believe some kind of foresight is necessary to accomplish such a feat.

Edit: Well on second though..blasters aren't lasers. I guess it depends on how fast the projectile moves.
Old 09-26-2008, 10:03 AM   #26
TKA-001
I sneer at thee.

Forum Veteran 
Quote:
Grievous doesn't have the supernatural Jedi danger sense that allows them to deflect bolts
Why does a person whose armor can withstand laser fire need to bother trying to deflect said laser fire?

"There is something going on in time and space, and beyond time and space, which, whether we like it or not, spells duty." -Winston Churchill

"For of all sad words of tongue or pen, The saddest are these: 'It might have been!'" -John Whittier

"Apathy is death." -Kreia
TKA-001 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-26-2008, 07:02 PM   #27
knight 12167
Rookie

I am sure that if h.k snuck up and did some rapid shots in the same spot on the armour eventually it would melt

Never was anything great achieved without danger.
knight 12167 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-26-2008, 09:55 PM   #28
RedHawke
Shadow Lord Of The Sith™

Current Game: DDO, Stormreach
Quote:
Lightsabers are not the Be-All, End-All weapon.
Wiser words can't be spoken... Lightsabers have their respective uses, yes. But to have that as your only weapon is folly, even for as Jedi. Whilst Obi-Wan thought them uncivilized a ranged weapon can save your arse, even old Obi-Wan has to admit that.

In the PnP RPG I had several characters, whilst each were very powerful in the force, they were not without a ranged weapon of some type on their person, in addition to their lightsaber(s).

Sorry for the derailment... my mind wanders sometimes.

On topic, whilst Grevious' armoured plating is resistant to lasers/blasters it isn't resistant to disruptors or plasma weapons... let alone a good old-fashioned high velocity armour-piercing slug thrower.

"Beware the form-fitting black armor-clad Drow hottie with twin Mineral II Greensteel Khopeshes!"
"Liella d'Orien says, '"You're the fool, Devil. -- Witness the power of this fully ARMED and OPERATIONAL Titan!"'"
----------------------------------------------------------------------
RedHawke is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-26-2008, 10:03 PM   #29
DeadYorick
The Keeper of Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by knight 12167 View Post
I am sure that if h.k snuck up and did some rapid shots in the same spot on the armour eventually it would melt
If you were getting shot by someone in the exact same spot wouldn't you protect said spot or move away?

Plus I don't think armor melts. It erodes or breaks away but I don't think blaster fire is hot enough to actually melt specific kinds of metal.

-Kyle Katarn
Old 09-26-2008, 10:45 PM   #30
Endorenna
Gamer Wanna-be

Plasma Grenade=Goodbye, General

HK could probably get it close enough to the gut sack in Grievous' chest that it would be over very, very fast.

Short stories:

Old 09-26-2008, 10:48 PM   #31
Corinthian
Banned

Firstly, there isn't any reason to believe that General Grievous has some kind of blast-proof armor plating. Secondly, there are a lot of different types and sizes of blaster weapons. Thirdly, HK-47 is hardly limited to blasters. Disruptors and thermal detonators are only the beginning.
Old 09-26-2008, 10:59 PM   #32
DeadYorick
The Keeper of Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endorenna View Post
Plasma Grenade=Goodbye, General

HK could probably get it close enough to the gut sack in Grievous' chest that it would be over very, very fast.
Yeah before General Grievous has his 4 lightsabers and saws his head off right? Remember how easily he killed things in clone wars and Episode 3? I remember thinking Grievous was some sort of unstoppable killing machine

-Kyle Katarn
Old 09-26-2008, 11:15 PM   #33
Endorenna
Gamer Wanna-be

In Episode 3, when Anakin and Obi-wan were both about to attack him, what did he do? He ran. Fast. Why? He knew he couldn't handle two powerful Jedi at once. I'm still wondering how the heck he did it on Hypori. HK has killed several powerful Jedi. He could take Grievous. All he has to do is flamethrow him or throw a grenade at him. What would out dear cyborg do about a grenade? He'd catch it. (jk)
On Utapau, he survived because of his big bad machine with the claws.

Short stories:

Old 09-26-2008, 11:21 PM   #34
DeadYorick
The Keeper of Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endorenna View Post
In Episode 3, when Anakin and Obi-wan were both about to attack him, what did he do? He ran. Fast. Why? He knew he couldn't handle two powerful Jedi at once. I'm still wondering how the heck he did it on Hypori. HK has killed several powerful Jedi. He could take Grievous. All he has to do is flamethrow him or throw a grenade at him. What would out dear cyborg do about a grenade? He'd catch it. (jk)
On Utapau, he survived because of his big bad machine with the claws.
Grievous knew that the battle in the beginning of Episode 3 was clearly outmatched. Since his bodyguards could only hold the jedi back on that extremely small bridge on a ship that was being attacked by hundreds of small fighters. So what did he do? He immediately thought of a plan he believed would easily kill them. Obviously break out through the bridge and cause the ship to blindly smash into the planet while he cleverly escapes. However he didn't expect that Anakin could land half of the ship.

Grievous got all of his lightsabers for one reason. He stole them from jedi who attempted to take him down. I think he would have a plan if a grenade was coming at him. (You have to wonder what would happen if Hk-47 had a grenade thrown at him)

-Kyle Katarn
Old 09-26-2008, 11:27 PM   #35
Endorenna
Gamer Wanna-be

Quote:
Originally Posted by RakataDark View Post
Grievous knew that the battle in the beginning of Episode 3 was clearly outmatched. Since his bodyguards could only hold the jedi back on that extremely small bridge on a ship that was being attacked by hundreds of small fighters. So what did he do? He immediately thought of a plan he believed would easily kill them. Obviously break out through the bridge and cause the ship to blindly smash into the planet while he cleverly escapes. However he didn't expect that Anakin could land half of the ship.
All right, I'll give you that one.

Quote:
Grievous got all of his lightsabers for one reason. He stole them from jedi who attempted to take him down. I think he would have a plan if a grenade was coming at him.
He'd probably think up something. I was joking about catching the grenade.

Quote:
(You have to wonder what would happen if Hk-47 had a grenade thrown at him)
Dive, dive!

Actually, he'd probably throw it back.

Short stories:

Old 09-27-2008, 01:08 AM   #36
Rev7
I'm a Mage

Current Game: CoD 5 WaW; Skate 2
Helpful! 
Quote:
The suit, built of Durasteel and armorplast-plated Duranium, was built to resemble Krath war droids. His armorplast plates were strong enough to stop a bolt from even a starfighter's laser cannon.
Source

Show spoiler

Rev7 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-09-2008, 12:08 PM   #37
Chevron 7 locke
Peace and Sanity

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
Hk-47 would destroy Grievous. And say something Hillarious while doing so
Chevron 7 locke is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-09-2008, 12:27 PM   #38
Endorenna
Gamer Wanna-be

Gleeful Exclamation: Die, cyborg meatbag!

Short stories:

Old 10-09-2008, 01:58 PM   #39
mattig89ch

I could just see HK-47 steping out of the shadows after something happened to rob greivous of this arms and legs.

And as he advances, blaster rifle in hand, HK-47 says something like "Mocking query: Are you all right, general? You seem to have suffered a series of flawlessly timed explosions.
Statement: You were very lucky to survive them.
Statement: But your luck has run out."

And then shoots grievous.
mattig89ch is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-09-2008, 03:40 PM   #40
Corinthian
Banned

That depends on what kind of grenade you're talking about. If it's High Explosive, Plasma, Ion or a Thermal Detonator, HK runs for the hills. If it's Sonic, Frag, or Concussion, he stands there and laughs.
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Game Discussion > Telos Tourist Bureau > HK-47 versus General Grievous