lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Jkl. to map importer
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 10-02-2008, 03:29 PM   #1
Zwier Zak

Jkl. to map importer

Hey all.

Been a while since i've seen there forums 2 posts in 4 years. (sic!)

I dont know if this is the right place to ask but it seem that there are many editors on these forums. This is a bit closer to MoTs than JK or DF but ehy... I was thinking about starting my own little TC based on MoTS. The thing is I need an jkl. (level) to .map converter for concept reasons. I cant find dr0ids radiant plugin (it's gone for ages) and i was thinking that some of you might still have it. If so can you send it to me via e-mail? I also heard that the JK mod team had a converter. jkl2map? Annyone know if they would share it? Thx.

zwier_zak@o2.pl
Zwier Zak is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-03-2008, 09:06 PM   #2
DarkStarMojo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zwier Zak View Post
Hey all.

Been a while since i've seen there forums 2 posts in 4 years. (sic!)

I dont know if this is the right place to ask but it seem that there are many editors on these forums. This is a bit closer to MoTs than JK or DF but ehy... I was thinking about starting my own little TC based on MoTS. The thing is I need an jkl. (level) to .map converter for concept reasons. I cant find dr0ids radiant plugin (it's gone for ages) and i was thinking that some of you might still have it. If so can you send it to me via e-mail? I also heard that the JK mod team had a converter. jkl2map? Annyone know if they would share it? Thx.
I've never heard of droid but I wasn't in the business of converting JK maps to JK2/JA, just editing versions that had already be converted/making new maps based on the architecture of converted levels. I'd PM Jedispy about the MotS levels. I believe he has the MotS mod's assets (which should include converted .jkl maps) though I'm not 100% on this. Otherwise, you can PM Shamus and see if he'll convert the levels for you, if he has the time. No guarantees but it's worth a shot.

One last thing. It's a bit of internet caution: I wouldn't post my email for everyone to see but request PMs and, if necessary, share email address that way to limit the chances of people/bots using your address to send spam. Just a bit of friendly advice.

Dark Forces Mod, Part 2
Project lead, lead mapper
http://www.darkforces.jediknight.net
http://dfmod.blogspot.com
DarkStarMojo is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-04-2008, 11:07 AM   #3
hhunter6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkStarMojo View Post
I've never heard of droid but I wasn't in the business of converting JK maps to JK2/JA, just editing versions that had already be converted/making new maps based on the architecture of converted levels. I'd PM Jedispy about the MotS levels. I believe he has the MotS mod's assets (which should include converted .jkl maps) though I'm not 100% on this. Otherwise, you can PM Shamus and see if he'll convert the levels for you, if he has the time. No guarantees but it's worth a shot.

One last thing. It's a bit of internet caution: I wouldn't post my email for everyone to see but request PMs and, if necessary, share email address that way to limit the chances of people/bots using your address to send spam. Just a bit of friendly advice.
Just to piggy back off what DSM said. I received the the MOTS assests from jedispy awhile back, and there are no levels in there, only some menu's and a kyle and Mare skin/model. just to let you know.
hhunter6 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-14-2009, 09:01 AM   #4
Zwier Zak

I know this is gonna make me sound dumb as hell but someone e-mailed me the plugin some time back and while i was formating my drive I lost it again ;/ ;/ ;/ ;/ So if any of you has the plugin or is willing to share something similar I'd be most grateful. Also I'm making a DF2 Dark Jedi mod with all the duel maps in it. That's why I need this thing. (A beta to be released soon).
Old 08-15-2009, 08:53 AM   #5
Michael May
Lurker

I know, it was me. Anyway, I'll send it too you again. No problem.
Michael May is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-15-2009, 01:15 PM   #6
Zwier Zak

Thx. ;] This time it's staying in my mail box!
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Community > Hosted Forums > Dark Forces Mod > Jkl. to map importer