lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: KotOR: interesting light side build wanted
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 10-07-2008, 05:44 AM   #1
MeThos_Valdroa
Lurker

Current Game: KotOR
KotOR: interesting light side build wanted

Hey, here's the deal:

I'm a big fan of KotOR. But for some reason, I find dark side characters more interesting than light side characters. I love playing as a dark sided consular. I want to try a light side build, but I want something more compelling then "boost and slash". I'm not fond of pure combat in the KotOR's, also because you can have Juhani and Bastila in your party (they can do the trick). I have thought of making a light sided consular with some dark side spells (you have the mana penalty, but on the other hand, your wisdom will swing through the roof due to all the light side equipment).

Does anyone have an interesting light side build that isn't a copy of anyone in your party? Thanks up front.
MeThos_Valdroa is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-08-2008, 05:27 PM   #2
Darth Kalverys
Dark Lord

I use every Force Power. I modded the game to where it'll let me use every single power...
Darth Kalverys is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-09-2008, 08:24 AM   #3
mattig89ch

Here's something...start off with a soldier, master melee weapons, then do a consular. That way you have a nice mele weapon to hold your own against anyone who tries to attack you with a light saber, then you have all the force ability of a consular.
mattig89ch is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Game Discussion > Padawan's Lounge > KotOR: interesting light side build wanted