lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: HK Protocol Pacifist Package *Spoiler*
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 01-27-2006, 03:15 PM   #1
ciiirala
Lurker

HK Protocol Pacifist Package *Spoiler*

Hello,
Has anyone figured out how to make this work? It seems to be something you would add when putting Good Ole HK back together, but it doesn't give an option to add it. I'm just curious what HK spews forth when he realizes you've altered his programming to be more passive. I've only incountered this part once in all my play throughs it was at Greeda's shop on Nar Shaddaa. I don't know why they would add the part if it wasn't meant to be used although wierder things have happened I suppose.

Thanks for your input.
ciiirala is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-27-2006, 03:41 PM   #2
Lantzen
Aku Soku Zan

When you have activate HK-47 you can say that you found some parts for him. And he agred that you can install them and you get some hilarious dialougs.
Lantzen is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-19-2006, 05:40 PM   #3
Non-false Jedi
Rookie

Are there any other requirements that need to be met? i never foudn any trace fo this.
Non-false Jedi is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-21-2006, 03:44 AM   #4
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

Current Game: Assassin's Creed
LFN Staff Member Veteran Fan Fic Author Contest winner - Fan Fiction Forum Veteran 
I get the part after finishing the trade routes bonus mission. The trick is to take it out after installing it and you get a permanent bonus to HKs constitution. His dialogue is quite funny but you screw your face in a look that says are you all right?

JediMaster12 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-21-2006, 06:05 PM   #5
PoiuyWired
Unregistered User

Well, you can't let it stay on permanently anyways, or it would be really funny.
PoiuyWired is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-21-2006, 08:21 PM   #6
Achilles
Dapper Chimp

Helpful! Veteran Modder Forum Veteran 
You can only find it in Greeda's inventory on Nar Shaddaa after you've completed both Onderon and Dantooine.
Achilles is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-02-2008, 05:32 AM   #7
Renodil
Lurker

Yea, but the problem is if you tell him to stop asking if you want him to kill someone when ya initiate a conversation with him and then initiate another conversation and tell him to stop whining about it you don't get that option. Anyone know of a possible way to undo that? A hack or something?

BTW sorry for necro posting. I just now noticed this thread ended almost three years ago.
Renodil is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Game Discussion > Telos Tourist Bureau > HK Protocol Pacifist Package *Spoiler*