lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: CRAZY GLITCH FOUND
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 10-23-2008, 12:58 AM   #1
Darth Wolven
Lurker

CRAZY GLITCH FOUND

Hi Everyone,

I am not sure if anyone has had this happen before- but when I was fighting the red female Jedi (name escapes me for now) on the mushroom like planet; at the point of jumping down to the second landing, Starkiller went invisible. I could still move him, attack with lightning and saber but the enemies couldnt see me... or atleast were not attacking my invisible Starkiller.

Needless to say, I destroyed her and her minions easily for these reasons.. I thought it very strange indeed.

Has this happened to anyone else?
Darth Wolven is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-23-2008, 01:13 AM   #2
GwannaSauna
Rookie

Cool Guy Whoa...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Wolven View Post
red female Jedi
Maris Brood

Quote:
mushroom like planet
Felucia

Quote:
Has this happened to anyone else?
Nope. Sorry. But at least you defeated her easily. I almost died fighting her.

You've been... THUNDERSTRUCK!
GwannaSauna is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-23-2008, 01:16 AM   #3
Darth Wolven
Lurker

Oh yeah I forgot to mention; I was using the force whilst playing that part of the game.. Maybe that was it?? :P
Darth Wolven is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-23-2008, 01:56 AM   #4
Commander Obi-Wan
Gold Standard

Current Game: BioShock 2
Forum Veteran 
I think he was referring to Shaak Ti, maybe? The last time I faced her, I had that problem as well. And the only real way I got damage her was through the force and what not. Though, the same thing occured to her as well.
Commander Obi-Wan is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-23-2008, 02:06 AM   #5
RyuuKage

never seen this, but it sounds funny, lol

easiest way to beat Shaq: Grip, toss into Sarlacc, repeat. ^.^ it's lame, but also really funny...
RyuuKage is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-23-2008, 10:03 AM   #6
SW01
3 Years in the Lurk

Current Game: Real Life
Something similar happened to me (on PS3). Fighting Shaak Ti on Felucia, I jumped over her head to land behind, but didn't...I fell through the floor!

I also could still attack, so positioned myself under her feet and slashed away! Even the sarlaac couldn't get at me! I didn't see it as too much of a problem - I view invulnerability as a benefit!

SW01 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-23-2008, 10:49 AM   #7
Ali1392
Rookie

that would cirtainly help being able to avoid the scarlacc have you ever jumped and been hit bya tenticle going up i got killed in about 10 seconds because i kept bouncing of tenticles
Ali1392 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-23-2008, 08:39 PM   #8
Rev7
I'm a Mage

Current Game: CoD 5 WaW; Skate 2
Helpful! 
On Raxus Prime (the time that you have to destroy the Star Destroyer) I got inside one of the trash heaps. All of the enemies could see me and tried to attack me, but failed. The bad thing to this was, I got stuck in it. There was literally no way out. I had to quit the game and start from the last checkpoint. I really didn't loose much ground, which is a really good thing.

On topic--No this has never happend to me. :/

Rev7 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-25-2008, 08:01 PM   #9
Henz

I got a glitch of sorts fighting Shaak Ti on the Sarlacc too. I threw her to the left of the screen just in a moment of button mashing, and she landed on the poisonous spores on the floor. She got up, but just out of shot, and was clearly stuck on those lumps just constantly taking damage from them. I just shocked her with lighting and threw my saber at her repeatedly lol
Henz is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Force Unleashed > General > The Secret Apprentice's Logs > CRAZY GLITCH FOUND