A Vista Fix
This is a Vista Fix that worked 100 % for me. First of this is a Vista Fix I discovered for Nvidia players, I am not sure if it will work with GPUs of different companies because it requires the Nvidia Control Panel. Well here are the steps:
1. Open your Nvidia Control Panel (It can be found in the normal control panel while in classic view or by right clickling on the desktop)
2. Once the Nvidia Control Panel is open switch the View from Standard to Advanced.
3. Now in Advanced View open 3D Settings.
4. Go to Program Settings.
5. You should now see what seems to be a list of games and other programs that use GPU functions.
6. Find the games list for S and there will be almost all Star Wars games.
7. Click on either Knights of the Old Republic games.
8. Change the Conforment Texture Clamp to Use OpenGL Specification.
9. Accept all/Ok to all and finish up.
10. Try playing the games.
You can try playing around with the other settings but I dont know what it will do. It looks more like settings you can access in game yourself. I hope this works and helps you KotOR experience. If this works for all Nvidia Vista users, I request a moderator perhaps stickies it for future users.
"It's the one that says Bad Mother ****er." - Jules Winnfield... Describing his wallet, Pulp Fiction.
Last edited by Christos K; 02-09-2009 at 12:29 PM.