lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: [TSL] Telos Restoration Help *possible spoilers*
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 10-31-2008, 07:18 AM   #1
Ladedada
Lurker

[TSL] Telos Restoration Help *possible spoilers*

There is a weird problem on the Telos Restoration part for me. After the shuttle cutscenes play, the whole screen goes black. I am able to call up the menu, save a file, and re-load it, but when I do, Bao-Dur isn't there. Some enemies will fight, but most of them don't notice me and won't fight. Any help would be appreciated.
Ladedada is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-31-2008, 11:34 AM   #2
Star Admiral
N7 Commando

Current Game: Mass Effect 2
Folder extraordinaire Helpful! 
What mods are you using? I got this problem once before, but I never did locate which mod was responsible, as I typically install dozens of them at a time. You could try reloading the game from Citadel Station right before you reach the surface of Telos.

- Star Admiral
Star Admiral is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-31-2008, 11:58 AM   #3
Ladedada
Lurker

I have tried loading the game before the cutscene many times, but the same thing happens each time. I'm using quite a few mods, but if those are the problem then I'll see what I can do to fix it. Thanks anyways.
Ladedada is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-31-2008, 02:27 PM   #4
Star Admiral
N7 Commando

Current Game: Mass Effect 2
Folder extraordinaire Helpful! 
One solution I used was to use a cheat mod to add Bao-Dur to my party. This enabled me to play through the level without issue, though some enemies did not notice me or even turn hostile. I successfully completed the entire game without issue; the only bug that remained was that the remote would not come with Bao-Dur when I had him in my party.

You can find that cheat here.

- Star Admiral
Star Admiral is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Game Discussion > Padawan's Lounge > [TSL] Telos Restoration Help *possible spoilers*