lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Handmaiden/Mira screenshots
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 11-07-2008, 06:49 PM   #1
Endorenna
Gamer Wanna-be

Current Game: inFamous/Uncharted 2
Handmaiden/Mira screenshots

I really, really need some close-up shots of Handmaiden and/or Mira. Their clothing is good, but I really need their faces. Thanks in advance!

Chapter 12 of A Soul Adrift is out.

Short stories:
T'katlu: On the planet Felucia, a young apprentice of the Dark Side thinks back to the beginning of her training as she lies in wait for her prey...

All the Time: After four years in the Unknown Regions, the Exile returns to the known galaxy to visit an old enemy.

Broken: A master of the Dark Side finds himself about to lose the one thing he cares about--and he will do anything to stop her from endangering herself.
Endorenna is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-08-2008, 01:33 PM   #2
Darth InSidious
A handful of dust.

Current Game: KotOR II
You could try altering the settings in camerastyle.2da . That way you could get the exact shot you want.

Works-In-Progress
~
Mods Released
~
Quid existis in desertum videre?
Darth InSidious is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-09-2008, 04:22 PM   #3
Endorenna
Gamer Wanna-be

I'm sorry, I should have clarified. What I meant was that I need some screenshots of Handmaiden/Mira's faces, but I'm seven hours away from the nearest one, and I was hoping that someone could supply a few links to some pics of them. Maybe I'm just Googleing the wrong thing, but I can't find a single close-up picture of either one of them. :/

Short stories:
T'katlu: On the planet Felucia, a young apprentice of the Dark Side thinks back to the beginning of her training as she lies in wait for her prey...

All the Time: After four years in the Unknown Regions, the Exile returns to the known galaxy to visit an old enemy.

Broken: A master of the Dark Side finds himself about to lose the one thing he cares about--and he will do anything to stop her from endangering herself.
Old 11-09-2008, 07:31 PM   #4
Chevron 7 locke
Peace and Sanity

Current Game: The Old Republic
Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
What exactly are you googling?
Chevron 7 locke is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-09-2008, 09:51 PM   #5
Endorenna
Gamer Wanna-be

Mainly stuff like, 'Knights of the old Republic 2 Handmaiden pictures' 'Knights of the Old Republic 2 Handmaiden screenshots' 'KOTOR 2 Handmaiden pictures' 'KOTOR 2 Handmaiden screenshots'. I can get all sorts of great pictures of them fighting, but I can't find a good shots of their faces.

Short stories:

Old 11-10-2008, 01:31 AM   #6
JesusIsGonnaOwnSatan
ANTA BAKAAA?!

handmaiden:
mira:

this is precisely why one should keep their saves lol, thats my kotor slogan: "always make sure youve saved. then save again. (and keep them too - you never know when you'll need it for something.)"
i also quick save incessantly its gotten me out *so* many bad spots. errors, glitches, etc.
those 200+ saves have saved the day yet again!

tell me if you need them bigger

mfw I read the Revan novel

it is not a cry of joy.
JesusIsGonnaOwnSatan is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-10-2008, 08:39 AM   #7
Endorenna
Gamer Wanna-be

Thanks JIGOS! Those are perfect!

Yea, well, I have a bad habit of saving in the same slot over and over and over and over again...:/

Short stories:

Old 11-10-2008, 10:42 PM   #8
Zerimar Nyliram

Forum Veteran 
I'm using a reskin that makes her top more... revealing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by a silly noob View Post
YOURS VERY SLOW ! PLS NEW PROGRESSS PLS NEW UPDATES PLS DARK FORCES FİNAL VERSİON İ CAN WAİTİNG KOTF PART 1 RELEASED 5 YEAR AND İTS 1 MAN ( OSMAN GUNYAZ DEVELOPERS ) BUT YOURS VERY PEOPLE İ CANT WAİTİNG 5 YEARS
Zerimar Nyliram is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Game Discussion > Telos Tourist Bureau > Handmaiden/Mira screenshots