lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: My new backhand stance.
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 11-18-2008, 05:07 PM   #1
katanamaru

My new backhand stance.

This is a stance that I put together so that the character will hold a regular, non-backhand, saber and attack with it using the single styles. The character is supposed to look relaxed and ready to use his left hand to 'unleash' the Force on his opponents.

I would like some C&C on this. I am thinking of making the stance less casual and more like he is about to lash out.

pic 1
pic 2
pic 3
pic 4
pic 5
katanamaru is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-19-2008, 10:05 AM   #2
Psyk0Sith
3D Tech Support

Veteran Modder Helpful! 
That's cool So this works with any saber hilt?

Psyk0Sith is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-19-2008, 07:50 PM   #3
katanamaru

At the moment, only a regular non-backhand (Kyle, Luke, single_1, etc) yes.

I'm thinking of releasing a version that uses a backhand saber, such as HOUOU's, so people can test it out and give me more advice.

My main goal is to make some new running and walking animations to go along with it. After that I will release it as two mods: one will replace the dual stance and the other will replace the staff stance. This is because both dual and staff have their own movement animations that I could overwrite instead of overwriting the 5 single saber styles. The users could d/l the version that they wish to overwrite. If the SP SDK is released then I would try to impliment in as its own style.
katanamaru is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Editing Central > Showcase forum > My new backhand stance.