lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Graphics Problems with running GF on Mac
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 11-27-2008, 12:38 AM   #1
Blue Casket Poet
Lurker

Graphics Problems with running GF on Mac

I just recently put Windows Vista on my MacBook Pro through the Bootcamp program. I only did this so I could play classic 3d adventure games like GF and The Longest Journey. I got both games to play fine. But GF without the 3D accelerator looks kinda bad, so I wanted to turn it on. I did and something bad happened. Here is what happens when I turn it on.

As you can see all of the 3D models in the game are messed up. It almost seems like an outline of the background can be seen through them.

So is there anyway to fix this? I have that Rivatuner program from the stickied thread, is there any way to use that to fix this? You help with this problem will be much appreciated!!

Last edited by Blue Casket Poet; 11-27-2008 at 12:50 AM.
Blue Casket Poet is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-01-2009, 05:33 AM   #2
cbrain
Lurker

I'm having exactly the same problem as you, except I'm on a PC.

The funny thing is I turned 3D acceleration off and took a screenshot. In game everything was screwed up, in the screenshot everything was fine.

Edit: Found a fix! http://www.lucasforums.com/showthrea...53#post2590753. (make sure hardware acceleration is disabled).

Last edited by cbrain; 03-01-2009 at 05:41 AM. Reason: See edit note.
cbrain is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Grim Fandango Discussion > General Forums > Glottis' Garage > Graphics Problems with running GF on Mac