lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Zombies Walk!
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 12-21-2008, 03:40 PM   #81
Jedi_Man
Forumite

Current Game: Too many to count
A few hours earlier, back on the Helo
"Why did you do that?" the Lieutenant Colonel asked Sam. Why would he even bother with such a question, the man claimed to have killed his uncle.
" Are you deaf? He said he killed my uncle!" Sam shouted over the roar of the motor wings.
Smith looked at him, then said " Your Uncle is in the Other helo, he's perfectly fine. The Russky was just getting on your nerves, and from the story he told us, he kinda had good reason!"
Sam stayed quiet for most of the rest of the ride to the camp.
In the present...
Sam sighted in on the merc, she was already putting her gas mask on, but the russians were too confident, they had left them in ther packs by their tent.
Jackson and the rest of the team filed in, three men armed with automatic weapons. Atrianna fired her Sawed-Off Double Barrel Shotgun, easily hitting the nearest soldier in the chest, not killing him though. His kevlar prevented that.
The russians, including the captain, were on the ground crawling around for their mask. The squad were binding them up, including the she-merc. Her double-barrel had run out long ago. As had her luck.
Jedi_Man is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-21-2008, 03:42 PM   #82
Jedi_Man
Forumite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ataris View Post
Alright...so where the heck am I in the midst of all of this? We were all in the humvee and it was going smoothly until suddenly people started getting shot and what-not.
From what I can tell, you were in the Humvee I unsucessfully hijacked, so your still with the Russians, and Atrianna. so you'd be at Base Camp 1, But not at the fire with the Russians/Atrianna. They were the only ones mentioned. Do with that what you will
Old 12-21-2008, 04:00 PM   #83
Ataris

Coryn awoke in the Humvee. He had rammed his head sharply into the seat in front of him. It was no wonder that he had been out for so long. He raised his head and then cursed. The pain was like a sharp metal pole gouging through his skull. At last, however, he arose and looked around.

What the heck? What happened?

There was no one in the humvee. But there was one thing: a Tokorev pistol. Grabbing the weapon, he got out of the vehicle and searched. He was, presumably, at the Russians' base. And then he heard weapons' fire.

Running, he noticed a fight occurring between US military soldiers and the Russians. And Atrianna. Soon the US soldiers had all of them bound. He could hear the US soldiers talking, but he couldn't make out what they were saying. They were not facing him. But Atrianna, luckily, was. He motioned quickly, and she glanced at him.

The US soldiers had no idea that there was one enemy left. Assuming that he was siding with the Russians, of course. But, all things taken into account, he'd better be safe than sorry.

If I am going to do something, I had better do it now.

As the US soldiers all turned their backs to the prisoners for a brief time, he waited to see if the Russians would give him a signal.
Ataris is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-21-2008, 04:08 PM   #84
Jedi_Man
Forumite

Sam slowly made his way towards the camp, his whole body hurt from what Atrianna did to him. When he was 100 feet out he noticed everybody, except for Atrianna, was looking at their captors. She was looking towards the bushes, with a smirk on her face. Sam could guess who was there. WHen he got to the camp, the soldiers had already sent most of the russians to their tents, bound and gagged. Atrianna was left out, Sam would have a word with her later. Suddenly, a gunshot rang out, as did a scream ,a heavily Russian accented scream. Sam ran into the tent to find Mendez, one of the soldiers, standing over a Russian corpse. Not the Captain's.
Old 12-21-2008, 04:14 PM   #85
Ataris

Coryn noticed Atrianna smirking.

What should I do?

Then, he waited. Like always. He waited for the event to pass. He knew that he didn't have the courage to do what needed to be done. But now wasn't the time. He needed the right opportunity, and then....

The prisoners were moved to tents, all except Atrianna. Then, as he moved forward, taking cover as he went, he noticed a man standing somewhere off to the right.

Then there was a gunshot. And the man ran into a tent.

This is my chance.

Coryn bolted forward, did his best to get Atrianna unbound. She wasn't completely free, but she could move.

They both ran into the trees. Coryn noticed a guard running towards them. With his gun raised.

Coryn pointed. And fired. The guard dropped. They kept running. If they were to rescue the others, they had to maintain caution and patience.

I just hope the Russians last that long.
Old 12-21-2008, 04:22 PM   #86
Jedi_Man
Forumite

Sam shot Mendez on site. The Russians were to be kept alive, not killed.
Jackson ran in, his M60 trained on Sam. Sam dropped his Colt, his hands behind his head. Then he grabbed his knife, where he kept it strapped to his vest behind him. He plunged the knife deep into Jackson's hand, slamming the blade into the pole supporting the tent.
Christ! Everyone here is Crazy! Sam thought to himself as he picked up Jackson's knife, and his own Colt. Sam ran to the Captains tent, cutting the binding that held him, then he was being throttled by the captain.
" T-truce!" Sam managed to sputter out in a hasty Russian.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Edit: Anyone know where CQ is? This is his turn to decide wether i'm going to miraculously survive being left behind, or if i get a second chance ( I'm really hoping for the second one)
Old 12-21-2008, 06:04 PM   #87
ForeverNight
nrgurt researcher

Current Game: q2
((I'm still wondering why the hell you got the job of leading an "attack" on the Russian's base camp.))

Smith ground his teeth, that Nineteen year-old Punk had decided that leading a charge into a Russian camp was a good idea! Gesturing to the four Green Berets on board his helo, he ordered the pilot to let them get off and provide covering fire, if needed.

He led the four Green Berets into the base camp. Then, the distinctive chatter of Automatic Weapons was heard.

"Oh damn." He muttered. He turned the safety off on his M-4 and heard the Green Berets do the same behind him.

Suddenly, a man wearing combat fatigues walked out of a tent, hoisting an M-4. Making sure it wasn't Larsen, Smith raised a hand in greeting.

The man shot at him!

He missed, thankfully, but it deserved a response. Smith dropped his bead right on the man's head and depressed his trigger, firing 3 bullets into him.

"Move out, free the Russians if you can and explain the situation. If you find Lieutenant Larsen, incapacitate him, he seems to have gone beyond his orders."

Smith cursed to himself as he spit into the ground. He hated it when kids took matters into their own hands.

ForeverNight is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-21-2008, 07:02 PM   #88
Jedi_Man
Forumite

( Didn't shoot at you yet forever, just the other guys killing the russians, and I quess the camp was stretched thin on guards, so they sent me out. Plus, I have the Experimental M8 assault rifle, not an m4, so it must be some wacko, or you can change it to me)
Sam stepped out of the tent, Vlad trailing close behind. Their AK's were nearby, thankfully, and the other guy, Coryn, and Atrianna stepped out. Sam took the moment to quickly explain what had happened. There would be a momentary truce between them. Suddenly, the chopper came into view.
Sam didn't like the look of hte Pilot, Or the LtCol. Suddenly, the distinctive whirr of an M134 Vulcan ( A Minigun) was heard over the loud noise of the chopper blades.
" Ah, hell!" SAm exclaimed before running into the nearby Humvee. THere was almost no protection against heavier SABOT rounds, which Sam was pretty sure a minigun doesn't fire, but it might just get them out of here for hte moment.
Old 12-22-2008, 12:20 PM   #89
ForeverNight
nrgurt researcher

"He's breaking for it." Smith lined up a shot on Larsen, aiming for a non-lethal shot and depressed the trigger, a single shot fired and hit him in the side, thankfully away from any vital organs.

Rushing over to the now-fallen Lieutenant, Smith looked down at his other side and whistled slightly. There was a Large -with a capital L- hole in his side. Pulling out a morphine injector from his kit, Smith injected it into his system and picked him up in a fireman's carry, praying that he didn't royally screw-up Larsen's body.

Laying him in the Helo and giving the pilot orders to take him to the nearest hospital, Smith turned to face the others who were assembled.

"It seems that the young Lieutenant has surpassed his orders." He said a little curtly. "Now, if you could provide a proper explanation this time instead of just leaving?"

((Never intended it to be you Jedi, just the fourth member of the team.))

Old 12-22-2008, 02:10 PM   #90
CommanderQ
I should go.

Current Game: Mass Effect
Forum Veteran Roleplayer Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
Vlad cursed loudly as he back away slowly. He was undeniably infuriated.

Yuri was dead. It hadn't hit him until now. Not only was Yuri one of the best men of the group, but he was also a good friend. A deep emptiness filled Vlad's heart. And it was then filled with anger.

"The Americans will pay."

Vlad stuck a hand in his uniform and produced a small radio. A radio meant for situations of extreme danger to an operation.

It crackled to life.

"Comrade Major, this radio is under protocol 17 of a Red Light Alert status. Current situation?"

Vlad kept the small radio hidden.

"Command, we are currently in the hands of American troops again. They are indeed a scum to the operation. Do I have permission to engage in Operation Tarnished Eagle?"

The man on the other side of the radio didn't respond immediatley.

"Yes, that Operation has been cleared for engagement. Commence as soon as possible to Staging Area 1. Over and out."

The radio died and Vlad tossed it into a nearby refuse pile.

Vlad followed the American very carefully now, perhaps an oppurtunity would present itself soon.

"American, you tell us your buisness before you expect us to follow anything."

you very much
If a tree would fall in the woods.....would the other trees laugh at it?

Last edited by CommanderQ; 12-22-2008 at 02:50 PM.
CommanderQ is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-22-2008, 02:58 PM   #91
Chevron 7 locke
Peace and Sanity

Current Game: The Old Republic
Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
Atrianna had been watching Vlad, He had just lost a good friend there was no telling if he would do anything drastic.

But Vlad seemed to be in control of his emotions at the moment, but there was no telling how long that was going to last.

She watched Vlad throw away a small radio, and to Atrianna's eyes, he looked angry.

Atrianna waited until he was done shouting and then she walked up to him

"I just want you to know, I'm going to help you get even for Yuri, no matter what it takes. If it makes you feel any better, I did manage to get a shot off at the man who killed him and I did manage to hurt him. The next shot is yours"
Chevron 7 locke is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-22-2008, 03:20 PM   #92
CommanderQ
I should go.

Vlad nodded a thank you to Attriana's kindness.

"Thank you for trying, but the kill won't be necesarry for now. I thank you nonetheless."

Vlad turned back towards the American choppers. Her voice and sayings had indeed calmed him down quite a bit, but their was still a fight to be had. And Vlad needed an idea, fast.

you very much
Old 12-22-2008, 03:24 PM   #93
Jedi_Man
Forumite

( Going by Forever's story, I was captured, sorry CQ)
( And sorry for that Forever, I read it wrong.)
Sam woke up, once again in pain ,but this time, there were no Russians. Nor was there a Helo to transport him. Now he was in a cell, like the ones jails had.
" How the hell did I get here?" Sam thought to himself. Then a voice crackled as if over an Intercom.
" Well, you were shot down, nothing fatal mind you, but you killed your squad, that is unacceptable!"
" But-" Sam began, but he was interrupted by the voice.
" But nothing, you will be held for a trial, then most likely executed. Or thrown to the zombies, wich ever one."
Sam looked down, he was peeved. WHere had this become a giant cluster crap.
" Right after the Humvee" Sam muttered to himself. If he wasn't trying to be so heroic, if he hadn't tried to look impressive for the merc, they'd probably be safe at Base Camp 1, no problems involved, just the Russians working on whatever and them probably free to do whatever.
" Too late now, I'll live with the consequences of not hinking with your brain and instead, thinking with your b-" But Sam was interrupted again by the voice.
" We've got a Medic to treat some of your wounds." The door buzzed, and it unlocked to show a beautiful nurse, carrying a bottle of meds and some water.
" Well, maybe this isn't so bad after all" Sam mused to himself.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PS: The story seems to be panning out now, or at least its not in shambles, I'll be less of a dufus from now on. Promise.
PPS: IT's Actually Spelled Larson, not Larsen, just for your info Forever.
PPS: Ok, thanks for that info Forever. I wonder how my character will do now... He's probably dead anyway. Besides, Jackson wasn't killed, just stabbed in the hand, and Mendez went SEC 8, so he was a probable threat that was dealt with quickly, albeit wrongly. But then again, I don't think the Army provided those new plastic tie hancuffs for the mission, just enough for the Russians.

Last edited by Jedi_Man; 12-22-2008 at 06:00 PM.
Old 12-22-2008, 05:54 PM   #94
ForeverNight
nrgurt researcher

"American, you tell us your buisness before you expect us to follow anything."

Smith frowned briefly. Follow??? He then smiled as the proverbial fog lifted. "Ah, you see, Russian, I was sent by JCOS (He said it Jay-Koss) to check out what the hell Russian Special Forces were doing on American soil, considering that it was your bomb that Al-Qaeda set off we're reasonably suspicious. Now, add in that you stole American Military Property and kidnapped several American citizens and an Officer." Not that that boy can be called an Officer, deserting and going into a killing spree. "Well, it doesn't take a genius to see that your case is severely lacking on my end."

Smith hadn't been able to catch the entire conversation that the Russian had had on the radio prior to their 'conversation' but he was able to get the words 'American' 'Scum' and 'Tarnished Eagle'

"And, two more things, if you don't mind." Smith said, hoping that he hadn't spaced out too much. "Why the hell do the Russians have an entire complex set up here and what does 'Tarnished Eagle' mean." He said 'Tarnished Eagle' in their Russian form.

((Jedi: You mess up on my rank, I mess up on your name... fair's fair. Oh, and you'd be tried under the UCMJ, which doesn't provide for a jury trial.))

Old 12-22-2008, 08:00 PM   #95
DeadKennedys
Banned

Yuri Schmitz walked and his combat team marched out of a building, it was surrouned by barbed wire and the windows were borded up also. "Ok guys you know the job head out into the streets and look for a highway out of here." Yuri said. He heard about the quarintine that had been placed a few hours ago. He aimed his MP5 at the zombie that was approaching him. He shot at least 15 rounds at it. "They're adapting, getting smarter." Lieutenant Vincent said. Vincent took his sqaud and they parted ways. Yuri sat in the back of the pickup truck his sqaud was using. A noise came over the radio, "This is Corporal John Mitchell of the M.P.D. i have found a route of the city through the hospitia i will wait at the entrance of the hospitial for only 30 minuetes then im out of here!" Yuri glanced at the rado he loaded a clip into his MP5, "We're going hospitial Vincent divert your sqaud from the highway search and head to the hospitial."
DeadKennedys is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-23-2008, 01:21 PM   #96
CommanderQ
I should go.

The American definately had the facts stacked against Vlad. But he was slightly incorrect on the Americans, but Vlad wasn't in the mood for correcting. He hated to divulge information of the Russian Special Forces, but everything seemed pretty public, and he may need to kill the people here should they cause a problem.

"Well, American, I will divulge a little to you. The world knows America isn't powerful enough to handle this new infestation. It is too widespread and must be stopped. So, the UN held a meeting onto who should be the one to handle the problems. My Motherland volunteered, and I was given the task. Our mission has few objectives, such as to find the cure for this disease. Also, to handle and destroy any form of leadership in the zombie hordes, which I doubt there are, but they're evolving very very fast."

Vlad paused to let it sink in, "And the final precaution, to save my Motherland's reputation as a savior of the world. My orders are simple along those lines. Destroy anything and everything that should hinder the success of the operation. Even if that hinderance is the entire United States Army. So, please, cooperate."

The final order brought another wave of distant memories to mind, and the American officer speaking to him reminded him all too much of a man that Vlad knew many years ago.

Chernobyl Secret Test Facility, Many Years Earlier

Young 18-year-old Vladimir Rosokosvski stood with Major General Lerechenko in the main testing facility. They stared into a room that was surrounded by a glass barrier with a gaurd at each corner, patrolling as usual.

Then the door behind them opened, and out walked all of the Soviet Unions' highest ranking officers. They had come to observe this new "Super-Soldier" chemical.

The man with the most medals on his chest came over to shake General Lerechenko's hand.

"Ah! Comrade General, it is good to see you again!"

The Fieldmarshal shaking Lerechenko's hand then looked at young Vladimir.

"Ah, Comrade Captain! It is good to finally meet the illustrious Rosokosovski! Lerechenko has told us much on your exploits!"

Vladimir smiled and shook the Fieldmarshal's hand.

"It is an honor to meet you Fieldmarshal Konstantinov."

It was indeed a great honor to shake the Marshal's hand. This man had been involved in practically every fight since the end of WW2, making him one of the great heroes of the Motherland. It only made sense that he wanted to see this chemical that would boost the fighting capability of his troops.

Vlad shook hands with the rest of the High "Brass." He then had them all seated in front of the glass test facility.

Vlad stood in front of them all, "Comrades, today you will witness the single most important chemical of our time. It will boost our army's strength indefinately, and shower our treasuries coffer's with money that will keep us funded perhaps for the next millenia. Every army and country will seek to have it from us, bringing in money that will help us enlarge the already massive Soviet Army. It will make us the most powerful country in the world!"

Vlad paused and brought a hand to point at the test facility.

"I present to you the Super-Soldier serum."

A door in the test facility opened and two Russian soldiers dragged in a resisting skinny and scrawny prisoner from the Serbian death camps. It was ideal to transform such a weak man into the first of the Army's Elite. The two Russian soldiers put the man on a table. They then strapped the man down, so as to prevent escape during testing.

Then a man in a white lab coat walked into the glass test facility, carrying a small syringe. All the Russian guards prepped their weapons and aimed them at the prisoner, if the experiment should go wrong.

The man in the lab coat walked next to the prisoner on the table and pulled up the man's sleeve. He then stuck the syringe in his arm and let the chemical course through the prisoner's body. The lab coated man stepped away and watched.

The unexpected happened, and the prisoner began to writhe back and forth, trying to get out of the straps. But it was no use. The prisoner then began to mutate, his body parts becoming larger and stronger, but at the same time creating a monster of unknown preportions.

Vlad stood horrified as he watched the creation of the first brute.

Back at the present...

Vlad shook his head hard and refused to remember the rest that happened. The rest would have to come for another time.

He became angry again.

"Operation Tarnished Eagle is for my knowledge, and mine alone, American."

Vlad took a step back and stared at the Chopper nearby, then at the holding cells where his men and weapons were being kept. An idea came to mind.

you very much
Old 12-23-2008, 04:44 PM   #97
Jedi_Man
Forumite

Sam looked as the nurse put pain killer in a syringe and stuck it in his side.
"Gahh! What the Hell happened to my side?" Sam yelled out.
The voice came over the intercom again.
" You can thank LtCol. Smith for that. Be happy you lived, you almost died on the table."
Sam was peeved. If he got a shot at the LtCol, he'd take it. Sam shook his head. That's what got him in trouble in the first place. He laid back down on the cot and rested, dreaming of death and blood. And his girlfriend.
God, I hope she's alive! He thougt to himself.

---------------------------------------------------
Deep thought #1: In the end, everyone dies. No one can outrun time, death itself is always breathing down your neck, just waiting to slip the noose over you. But, in your time of death, what matters is not when or how or even why. What matters is what you do with it. Do you sit down and call it quits, or do you get up, stare your killer and death itself in the face, and laugh copiously, right until the end.
Old 12-23-2008, 05:17 PM   #98
ForeverNight
nrgurt researcher

Smith saw the Russian's eyes stray over to the... "Jesu Christo! Are those holding pens?"

He confirmed it to himself before speaking into his radio to get the Green Berets over to his position. "Let them out." He said. "Just, don't give them their weapons until you think they're less inclined to go on a murderous rampage."

The Green Beret he was talking to, a Captain, nodded before turning with his three men and doing just that.

"Listen, Russian, I've been up since Oh-dark-thirty yesterday, so, excuse me if I'm rude, but what in Dante's Nine-circles are you doing setting up a base here on American Soil?"

Then the rest of the Captain's statement sunk in. Secure my motherland's reputation as the savior... as the savior "Mon dieu." He whispered. "It was on purpose, wasn't it." He spoke in a louder voice. "You bastards sold it on purpose to Al-Qaeda."

Old 12-23-2008, 06:24 PM   #99
CommanderQ
I should go.

Vlad glared at the American.

He's a good thinker, but he knows too much. The KGB would've liked him, a pity they're gone.

Nonetheless, Vlad kept his mouth shut while he thought carefully. Then he knew how he would answer.

"Orders are orders, but it's not what it seems."

Vlad watched the gaurds let his men out. He could tell that his men were also frustrated over Yuri's death, also that they were temporarily prisoners.

Vlad looked at the American officer again, "It would take too long to explain."

Once again, the image of the officer accompanying Fieldmarshal Konstantinov at the Chernobyl test flashed through Vlad's mind.

you very much
Old 12-23-2008, 07:42 PM   #100
ForeverNight
nrgurt researcher

Smith matched the Russian's glare with one of his own.

"Give me the condensed version. Make no mistake, Russian, you are a prisoner. You may have a weapon and you may be 'free' but you are a prisoner until I decide that you will go free. And if I don't get a damn good explanation you're not going to see outside a cell in Leavenworth for a long time"

((Hey, I'm not going to be on for the next few days. Just thought it worth noting.))

Old 12-24-2008, 11:55 AM   #101
Jedi_Man
Forumite

Sam ran away, the complex behind him burning, and the screams of torment and death following him. He was about to be executed when a horde of zombies had attacked, bursting through the wall and killed everyone but him. Sam kissed his Cross necklace, feeling hope for a moment. Sam hefted his new toy to adjust the weight.
Not a big fan of the SCAR, but hey, I found other things too! Sam thought idly. Sam slid a grenade into the M203 under the barrel, and then he picked up the AKM hanging at his side.
" I wonder if this is where the Russians stayed, Nah" Sam mused to himself. He was carrying a Crap load of ammo, he wouldn't need to worry about it for qiute awhile. Sam ran towards a Jeep Cherokee on the side of the road, there was a body still in it. He opened the door and pulled the non-moving body out, the keys were in the ignition, so Sam started the Jeep up an ddrove off, heading back towards Base Camp One.
I just hope the Russians don't kill me, Sam thought with gravity.

Deep thought #1: In the end, everyone dies. No one can outrun time, death itself is always breathing down your neck, just waiting to slip the noose over you. But, in your time of death, what matters is not when or how or even why. What matters is what you do with it. Do you sit down and call it quits, or do you get up, stare your killer and death itself in the face, and laugh copiously, right until the end.
Old 12-24-2008, 12:19 PM   #102
CommanderQ
I should go.

Vlad nodded an affirmation. He hated being a prisoner.

He then tried to remember the events following the creation of the brute.

A horrible nightmare as it were...

Chernobyl Secret Test Facility

"Comrade Captain!! What in God's name is that!" shouted Fieldmarshal Konstantinov.

Vlad was taken unprepared as well, for the prisoner was to expand, yes, but not to become a beast.

"Kill it! Kill it now!"

The Russian guards didn't hesitate. They blasted fully-automatic rounds repeatedly into the beast's head. But it wasn't helping. The brute ripped the straps off the table and leaped towards the first guard, crushing him. The 3 other guards switched to their grenade launchers, which would've been suicide in close quarters, but the brute might take most of the blast. They fired, ripping the brute's limbs apart.

Red covered the side of the test room and the 3 remaining guards backed out of the room, into safe territory.

Vlad lifted the radio's phone.

"Filter in the poison gas, IMMEDIATLEY!"

A low hisss filled the room, and everything in the testing area became covered in a green mist.

Vlad stood, horrified at the event, and he couldn't help but think of the tale of Frankenstein.

Fieldmarshal Konstantinov stood, bewildered, and his adjutant, Lieutenant Zubov, stood with him.

"Comrade Captain, I AM SEVERLY DIS-" The Marshal didn't finish his words. Zubov had begun to whisper into the Marshal's ears, and his face changed from anger, to the joy of a little boy.

"Captain, begin mass-producing this as a bio-chem product. The Motherland will be able to use it, and we will become the saviors of the world."

Vlad glared angrily at Zubov. Vlad knew that such a weapon was of extreme danger to everyone, but he could not contest with the Fieldmarshal. He wanted to believe that he had helped build up mankind technologically, but he feared the only thing that he did, was prepare the world for the end.

Present

Vlad bit back a small pain of the memory.

He remembered what had happened now.

He looked back at the American.

"I created the virus as a stimulant for our troops. But it didn't work out that way. My superiors were too dumb to see the affects of such a virus. But they wanted a test, so they used this chemical in a number of small Russian villages, but discovered that it was nearly impossible to contain. We used our last nukes to protect the people."

Vlad let it sink in for a bit, "After the Soviet Union fell, I felt relieved that the project had not been used, but the same superiors who ordered its creation, were still my superiors. And the thoughts of revenge against the United States had ruled their minds."

Vlad took a step back and looked at his troops.

"After the terrorist attacks of 2001, the Al-Queda had caught my superior's attention. They made a deal for 4 nuclear missiles. One of which contained the virus, to which I had no idea. They didn't inform me immediately of the exchange of weapons. But when they did, it was too late. Their revenge had been taken."

Vlad looked at the military compound and prepped his weapon.

"You have what you wanted to know, American. I fear that this area is no longer safe."

you very much
Old 12-25-2008, 01:17 AM   #103
Chevron 7 locke
Peace and Sanity

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
Atrianna looked closley at Vlad, she had been listening and she could believe the story.

She had to ask a Vlad a certain question.

"Vlad...is this an official operation? If what you said was true, then wouldn't Russia rather just let the US die? Is the only reason that you and your men are here is because you felt guilty about what your country did to ours?
Old 12-27-2008, 11:46 AM   #104
CommanderQ
I should go.

The question took Vlad off guard.

"Of course this operation is official. The men who used the bio-chem did it on purpose for us to save the day. Once we are declared the true heroes of our world, then Russian enterprises will grow, and our Motherland supplemented."

Attriana had hit right on the money about the guilt, though. He wasn't planning on telling anyone that, though, it would show possibly as a sign of weakness. Not a good thing due to the situation.

"Of course, how could I get funding if this operation wasn't official?"

you very much
Old 12-27-2008, 01:01 PM   #105
ForeverNight
nrgurt researcher

Smith heard the Russian's statement about it being intentional, and that was all he needed to hear. "You catch that?" He asked the helo pilot through his mike.

"Yes." The pilot's response came.

"Try to get POTUS on the line and relay the past five minutes, it looks like we're involved in another war."

"On it."

Turning his attention to the Russian, Smith flipped his M-4 back to full auto and made a show of flipping the safety on and off. "Listen, Russian." He said. "I don't really like you, and what you said has really lowered your standing in my eyes, comprende?"

He looked over at the Green Berets who had accompanied him and noticed that they had anticipated his orders and were herding the Russians in the camp back into the holding pens.

"Listen, you have two choices here. One, you give up and become a POW, or two you die. Choose for yourself."

Old 12-27-2008, 01:18 PM   #106
CommanderQ
I should go.

Vlad stared with hatred and a pride of an old soldier, accepting the facts. He nodded, and fished through his jacket. He grabbed his small Tokarev pistol and showed it to the American. He then tossed it to the ground and did an about-face towards the holding pens.

"So it begins..." he whispered to himself.

Vlad had a plan already. He wasn't the most Elite soldier of the Russian army for nothing. And soon the Americans would know why.

you very much
Old 12-27-2008, 03:59 PM   #107
Ataris

The ever-silent Coryn stood there, contemplating Vlad's story. Richmond....

For now, at least, maybe there wouldn't be fighting. He remembered only too well how that felt. No wonder he was still such a good aim. The memories came flooding back....

Flashback

((I really did have some flashbacks in mind, not trying to copy, Vlad ))

"Aiden Valko, step forward."

He took a quick step, glancing at Dragomir, smiled, and looked back at the commander.

"Does something strike you as funny, SIR?"

"No, sir."

"Then you would do best to follow my orders. You know how valuable you are to this team, but you still have things to learn about discipline, understood?"

"Yes, sir."

"And you know the only reason that I'm preachin' at you now is because we have an agenda, a very important mission coming up, and this is the most nervous I have ever been about an operation. You know that I would hate to lose you boys."

"Yes, sir."

"At ease, Aiden."

"Yes, s-...Stanislav."

Commander Stanislav handed him a logbook and a vial.

"Distribute a copy of the briefing to everyone, and make sure you all get an even dose of this vial. And if one person doesn't get some of it, then he will not be allowed to go on this mission."

"Alright."

Aiden led his team into the mission room. It was time.
Old 12-27-2008, 06:27 PM   #108
ForeverNight
nrgurt researcher

Smith looked at the pistol that the Russian had thrown on the ground and then back up at the Russian.

"So, you going to give up your Kalashnikov as well?" He inquired as he bent down to pick up the pistol, all the while keeping his eyes on the Russian.

"That and your Name, Rank and Serial Number would be nice."

"Sir, I've got the President on the line." The pilot's voice broke his reverie.

"Lieutenant Colonel Smith." The President's voice came.

"Yes, sir?" Smith said, still keeping his eyes on the Russian.

"I've gone over the past five minutes of your conversation and have a question to bring up."

"Yes?" Smith prompted -he hated it when people needed all this prodding.

"Do you know if this mission of the Russian's is official?"

"Sir, he said it is, so I'm going to have to trust him on this one."

"Alright, Colonel, I've got a bad conversation ahead of me."

Old 12-27-2008, 10:21 PM   #109
CommanderQ
I should go.

Vlad nodded, slightly annoyed, and unstrapped the AK slung off his shoulder.

"Sure....Comrade. Vladimir Rosokosvski, Major, serial number 111, Elite Forces."

He then continued back toward the pens, listening carefully to whatever conversation the American was having. From Vlad's point-of-view, there would probably be some political fireworks.

Oh, good, thought Vlad, I like to see ruffled politicians.

you very much

Last edited by CommanderQ; 12-30-2008 at 01:16 PM.
Old 12-31-2008, 05:19 PM   #110
ForeverNight
nrgurt researcher

Smith watched the Russian Major turn around and walk towards the Pens, his AK was on the ground and Smith stooped down to pick it up.

A major in the Elite Forces! Smith thought in wonder, I'm just a medic! He reached over to his right shoulder to caress the familiar shoulder-flash, but realized that it wasn't on his BDU, likely this was just a generic uniform that had been quickly put together for his use.

Smiling slightly as he thought of the conversation that the President would be having with the Russian president. While he was supposed to respect civilian authority, there were few people who just rubbed him the wrong way as much as politicos did.

Working the action on the AK, Smith fired a few rounds into a tin can that had been set up, the rifle had been sighted correctly as the can blew apart as the bullets impacted.

"Sir, we have some incoming, err, Zombies." The pilot's voice cut through his thoughts.

Damn...

Old 12-31-2008, 08:56 PM   #111
CommanderQ
I should go.

Once Vlad got into the holding pens with his comrades, he noticed that most of them had a fearful look about them.

Boris approached, "Sir, there have been reports that one of the nearby cells have been overrun by those creatures."

Vlad nodded, "I heard that, too. So, why are you so afraid? We stand more than a fair chance against that scum. Besides, if we're lucky, they could provide an escape."

Boris' expression changed from fear to happy realization.

"True, Comrade Major. We have little to worry about. Glad to have you with us, by the way."

Vlad smiled and looked at all of his men. There fear had stopped by their leader's reassuring words.

"Thank you, Comrades. We will accomplish our mission."

The group nodded in unison in agreement.

you very much
Old 01-01-2009, 03:07 AM   #112
Chevron 7 locke
Peace and Sanity

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
Atrianna smiled to herself, the idiots had left her with her jacket, and that was a grave mistake on their part.

Atrianna had taken a small pistol and hid it inside her coat, along with three combat knives and around thirty bullets. the gun was small and didn't have that much power behind it's shots, but it would suffice for getting their original weapons back. she just hoped they didn't run into any brutes, the little gun would be about as effective as a pee shooter against a brute.

At first, she had been worried that someone would find the gun during the search, she had nothing to fear though, the solders were too busy with other matters to search her properly.

"Hey Vlad, do you need a gun by any chance?"

Vlad smiled

Last edited by Chevron 7 locke; 01-02-2009 at 03:28 PM.
Old 01-02-2009, 12:04 PM   #113
CommanderQ
I should go.

Vlad put a finger to his lips and motioned for quiet. He then waved for Attriana to follow him. He waved for Boris to follow to.

They came to a small corner of the pen, an area out of the vision of the guards. Boris then took out a small screwdriver and smiled.

"So, where's the weapon?"

you very much
Old 01-02-2009, 03:30 PM   #114
Chevron 7 locke
Peace and Sanity

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
Atrianna reached into her coat pocket and pulled out the small pistol.

"It should work on any of the solders, but if we run into a brute, we're gonna be in deep trouble."

She handed the gun to Boris who took it with an eager smile on his face
Old 01-02-2009, 03:36 PM   #115
ForeverNight
nrgurt researcher

"Goddammit." Smith muttered darkly as he looked at the radar readout in the helo. "See if you can't get in the air and act as our close-range fire support." He didn't think it would do much, but it was always handy to have a pair of friendly M-60's in the air.

Jumping out of the helo, Smith reloaded his M-4, making sure his clip was full, and then walked over to the four Green Berets he'd been assigned.

"We're going to have some of these Zombies coming soon." He said quietly. "All we have to do is hold the line and pray that we don't get anything like the Demon or Brute variants we've seen earlier."

Running over to one of the overturned HMMWV's, Smith checked out the turreted M-60 and was pleasantly surprised when the machine gun appeared to be in working condition.

Well, five men on the ground -one with an M-60- and two M-60's in the air didn't seem like half-bad odds against a horde of Zombies.

He hoped.

Old 01-02-2009, 03:52 PM   #116
CommanderQ
I should go.

Boris had assembled the weapon in a few minutes. He'd even added a few little kinks himself, not enough to do serious damage, but enough to handle a problem.

"Major, do I have permission to..."

Boris gestured to the gate lock as the Green Beret gaurds moved to join the perimeter defense against the zombie/things.

Vlad nodded slowly and Boris walked up to the gate.

Vlad then looked at Attriana, "Thanks again, American, you're prooving yourself a good ally. I think it's time we left."

Boris pulled the trigger and blew the lock off. The Russian commandoes moved fast and quietly toward the armory, where the weapons and ammo were stored. Indeed, the Americans had no guards there either, the defense would definately have taken immediate precedence.

Once Vlad made it inside, he found his precious modified AK-47, a weapon he had jokingly named "Natasha."

Vlad picked it up and began cleaning it carefully.

you very much
Old 01-02-2009, 04:03 PM   #117
Chevron 7 locke
Peace and Sanity

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
Atrianna looked around the armory in suprise

Where was her shotgun? Her pistols were missing as well.

Atrianna quickly looked around and noticed a Sawed off shotgun hanging on the wall next to a pump action shotgun.

She quickly grabbed them both, strapped the regular shotgun across her back and hefted the sawed off shotgun.

And then Atrianna saw the most useful thing in the armory.

A Bazooka complete with ammo

"Hey Vlad!" she said pointing to the bazooka, "Do you think we can use this?"
Old 01-02-2009, 04:31 PM   #118
CommanderQ
I should go.

Vlad peered at the weapon.

"If you can carry it, you can keep it. My men are already loaded down with RPG's and such, we can't spare any for that. Do what you will."

Vlad loaded his rifle and checked the sights to make sure nothing was tampered with.

you very much
Old 01-02-2009, 04:46 PM   #119
Chevron 7 locke
Peace and Sanity

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
Atrianna smiled

"I just have a very strong feeling that we are going to need this later, call it a hunch."

"So...when do we leave?"
Old 01-03-2009, 02:57 PM   #120
Jedi_Man
Forumite

( Sorry for not writing in a few days, my computer is on the fritz, well here goes nothing)
Sam stepped out of the car he'd taken after his near execution, the gas was empty.
" Looks like I'll he hoofing it from now on" Sam thought dryly. The sad moan of the undead broke threw the night, and he had no wish of encountering any more. Sam worked the action of the AK and proceeded down the highway, praying he'd find a car or something along the way.
Sam the headlights of a car approaching rapidly, and he was joyful for a second, then he realized a zombie was at the wheel. Sam jumped out of the way just in time, the car sped past swerving off the road and smashing the car he'd parked on the side of the road.

Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Community > Dantooine Theatre Company > Zombies Walk!