lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Mandalore's Helmet
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 11-29-2008, 03:37 PM   #1
ZimmMaster
Forumite

Current Game: SWTOR
Helpful! Veteran Modder 
Mandalore's Helmet

Description from readme:

What this mod does is give you Mandalore's Helmet. I was always frustrated at how Canderous Ordo(Mandalore) said that Revan gave him the location of his helmet and then you did not have Mandalore's helmet in your inventory. Instead you get an item called Mandalore's Armor which makes you look like Mandalore with the helmet. What I've done is make it so that when Mandalore joins you he does not have a helmet on. Since I am not that great of modder my capabilities are limited. So to get the helmet you have to go to Onderon and buy it from a merchant but I won't say which one 'cause it would ruin the fun in finding it. The helmet comes with a custom icon. Enjoy

I would post the link on my website like I normally do but freewebs is not letting me. Looks like you all have to wait till its up on KOTOR Files or until freewebs lets me post the link. However if you want screenshots please go my website located at: http://www.freewebs.com/zimmmaster and look under the K2: TSL Mods tab.

Enjoy when it comes out.

KOTOR Files Link: http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filef...elmetzip;96087

~ I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

Last edited by ZimmMaster; 12-04-2008 at 10:27 PM. Reason: KOTOR Files Link
ZimmMaster is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-29-2008, 04:22 PM   #2
HK-42
HK47+Marvin=

Current Game: AssassinsCreed,kotor
Hot Topic Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZimmMaster View Post
Description from readme:

What this mod does is give you Mandalore's Helmet. I was always frustrated at how Canderous Ordo(Mandalore) said that Revan gave him the location of his helmet and then you did not have Mandalore's helmet in your inventory. Instead you get an item called Mandalore's Armor which makes you look like Mandalore with the helmet. What I've done is make it so that when Mandalore joins you he does not have a helmet on. Since I am not that great of modder my capabilities are limited. So to get the helmet you have to go to Onderon and buy it from a merchant but I won't say which one 'cause it would ruin the fun in finding it. The helmet comes with a custom icon. Enjoy

I would post the link on my website like I normally do but freewebs is not letting me. Looks like you all have to wait till its up on KOTOR Files or until freewebs lets me post the link. However if you want screenshots please go my website located at: http://www.freewebs.com/zimmmaster and look under the K2: TSL Mods tab.

Enjoy when it comes out.
Cool. However the helmet of mandalore that revan killed didnt look like that. Otherwise great job.

HK-42 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-30-2008, 12:35 AM   #3
Chevron 7 locke
Peace and Sanity

Current Game: The Old Republic
Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
Looks good. I'll give it a shot when i get my new graphics card
Chevron 7 locke is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-01-2008, 08:20 PM   #4
ZimmMaster
Forumite

Helpful! Veteran Modder 
Quote:
Originally Posted by HK-42 View Post
Cool. However the helmet of mandalore that revan killed didnt look like that. Otherwise great job.
I don't know what the helmet looks like. I just modified the file so that when Mandalore joins your party he does not have a helmet on 'cause that is the way it came(no helmet only armour you could not unequip).

~ I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
Old 12-03-2008, 12:38 AM   #5
jonathan7
Exiled Jedi...

Contest winner - Modding LFN Staff Member Veteran Modder Helpful! 
http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filef...elmetzip;96087

"Love is the only reality and it is not a mere sentiment. It is the ultimate truth that lies at the heart of creation." - Rabindranath Tagore

"Many a doctrine is like a window pane. We see truth through it but it divides us from truth." - Kahlil Gibran
jonathan7 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-03-2008, 08:51 AM   #6
ZimmMaster
Forumite

Helpful! Veteran Modder 
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonathan7 View Post
Thanks for posting the link. I was just getting ready to do that. Still can't host it on my freewebs site though.

Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > Taris Upper City Emporium > Mandalore's Helmet