Narshadaa 18 20.93%
Korriban 45 52.33%
Malacore 11 12.79%
Peragus 17 19.77%
Ebon hawk 16 18.60%
Harbinger 12 13.95%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 86. You may not vote on this poll

Thread: Enhanced Graphics 2009 IBL Final Released
Post a new thread. Sorry, this thread is closed. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 02-16-2009, 10:19 PM   #41
Sith Holocron
M4-78

Current Game: The Old Republic
Forum Veteran Folder extraordinaire Helpful! Alderaan News Holopics contributor 
Once I get back from patrol, I'll seed the TSL Enhanced Graphics Mod for two months straight.

Considering trying out (or returning to) SWTOR? You may as well go through my link and help get me some SWTOR referral points!
Sith Holocron is offline   you may:
Old 02-16-2009, 11:22 PM   #42
Pikmin

Great mod. Korriban looks AMAZING!!!
Pikmin is offline   you may:
Old 02-17-2009, 12:03 AM   #43
Xarwarz
Forumite

Veteran Modder 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sith Holocron View Post
Once I get back from patrol, I'll seed the TSL Enhanced Graphics Mod for two months straight.
Shure if you want seed away

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikmin View Post
Great mod. Korriban looks AMAZING!!!
Yea its a unanimous decision on korriban i didn't think it would be so popular

Thanks for the comments and trying the mod

USE MY MOD IN ANY MOD
xediixarwarz.com

NEXTGEN PICZ
Show spoiler
Xarwarz is offline   you may:
Old 02-21-2009, 02:45 AM   #44
Ganden
Rookie

In relation to my previous post, I've installed the 9.2 ATI driver's, but having the same issue. The colour/textures are still distorted.

Ganden is offline   you may:
Old 02-21-2009, 03:26 AM   #45
Xarwarz
Forumite

Veteran Modder 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ganden View Post
In relation to my previous post, I've installed the 9.2 ATI driver's, but having the same issue. The colour/textures are still distorted.
perhaps a screen shot of the issue to see what it might be

USE MY MOD IN ANY MOD
xediixarwarz.com

NEXTGEN PICZ
Show spoiler
Old 02-21-2009, 03:45 PM   #46
Darth Shan
Lurker

Review Texture Pack

Hi,

this is Darth Shan.

I am currently replaying TSL, especially to have a look at your new textures. Here is my detailed opinion for every package. But first of all: This mod is awesome, it's a great job and a great achievement. Very well done and thanx!

Creatures-Droids - Most of them are excellently done. Problem: The Hutts in the game are now transparent (changing their envmap in appearance.2da to "cm_baremetal" fixes this, but it looks a little weird).

Placeables: The spacesuit is transparent. "PLC_kinegg" has no effect (maybe "PLC_KinEgg2" is correct?).

Ebon Hawk - I don't like this package. Foremostly, it brightens the area too much. Curiously, I got the impression that the Hawk was even 'emptier' than before.

Peragus - Gorgeous. Makes TSL look two years younger. Some objections, though:
1. The Ebon Hawk retex ("PER-EH1") is, forgive me, just silly, because the Hawk now looks like being a part of the respective module (i.e. having been moulded from the walls and floors). It seems like being a bug, i.e. are you really serious with this? You should definitely make this one optional or leave it out. Request: Is there a way to just sharpen the original texture?
2. I removed "PER_Cpanel" from the Override, because in places they look out of context or even buggy (Saquesh's computers in the Refugee Sector on nar Shadaa or Mandalore's computer panels on Dxun).

Harbinger - I removed "HAR_Dr02", because it look weird.

Telos - Citadel Station - Excellent, I have no problems with additional colours etc. Everything which makes the station look less 'empty' is a great improvement. The plastiline look of the turquoise texture tile is the only one to object for reasons of individual taste. I like it, though, because it reminds me of System Shock 1 (which has a Citadel Station, too, with malfunctioning droids and an NPC named Mira ...). One issue: some of the doors appear as being transparent (especially in the dock module).

Telos - Restoration Zone - What can be said of this? Just great. Everything.

Telos - Military Complex - A little bit problematic in terms of 'realism', because it now looks more like Citadel Station. Nothing to be done, I presume, because they just use the same texture tiles. The textures also work great on the droid factory (very impressive).

Telos - Atris' Academy - Wonderful, nothing to add to this.

Nar Shadaa - Very good, in my opinion, I like the entertainment promenade, too. The lights are too bright, so I removed "NAR_lt01-04". I also removed "NAR_tek1", because the screen flashs looked like being a bug (i.e. this texture does not work properly, you can see it especially in the pylons of the docks-module).
There are problems with Goto's yacht, especially when it comes to the cutscene with the bounty hunters when you approach Nar Shadaa: the area is too bright, letting it look as if there were no ceiling textures and some wall tiles seemed to be missing, too, which looks like a bug. Btw: which are the texture file names for the yacht, so I can remove them at will?

Dantooine - Well, what can I say to this? I just chime in with the others: It is awesome. What I did not like were the new bookshelves in the enclave sublevel ("Dan_BkC1"), because I like the original similarity to Ep. 2. I removed that file from my Override.

Korriban - Absolutely gorgeous. The first area (701KOR) becomea a little bit too bright, though.

Dxun - Again, the jungle areas become a little bit too bright, in my opinion. Otherwise, it is a well-done makeover job.
I removed "Dxn_tek1", because it look weird in Freedon nadd's tomb.

Onderon - It takes some time to get used to the new look, but I think it befits Iziz well.

Ravager - Not my cup of coffee, the textures make the area way too bright, causing problems with the ceiling textures (similar to Goto's yacht/Nar Shadaa).

Malachor - just excellent. I had to get accustomed to the Trayus Academy. But the planet surface and the Trayus Core are smashing. Great job.

You see, basically I enjoyed all open and closed area retexturings, but I wasn't so fond of the spaceship interiors. When I have finished my playthrough I will give you my comments on the other areas. Keep up the good work!
Darth Shan is offline   you may:
Old 02-22-2009, 02:59 AM   #47
Xarwarz
Forumite

Veteran Modder 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Shan View Post
Hi,

this is Darth Shan.

I am currently replaying TSL, especially to have a look at your new textures. Here is my detailed opinion for every package. But first of all: This mod is awesome, it's a great job and a great achievement. Very well done and thanx!

Creatures-Droids - Most of them are excellently done. Problem: The Hutts in the game are now transparent (changing their envmap in appearance.2da to "cm_baremetal" fixes this, but it looks a little weird).

Placeables: The spacesuit is transparent. "PLC_kinegg" has no effect (maybe "PLC_KinEgg2" is correct?).

Ebon Hawk - I don't like this package. Foremostly, it brightens the area too much. Curiously, I got the impression that the Hawk was even 'emptier' than before.

Peragus - Gorgeous. Makes TSL look two years younger. Some objections, though:
1. The Ebon Hawk retex ("PER-EH1") is, forgive me, just silly, because the Hawk now looks like being a part of the respective module (i.e. having been moulded from the walls and floors). It seems like being a bug, i.e. are you really serious with this? You should definitely make this one optional or leave it out. Request: Is there a way to just sharpen the original texture?
2. I removed "PER_Cpanel" from the Override, because in places they look out of context or even buggy (Saquesh's computers in the Refugee Sector on nar Shadaa or Mandalore's computer panels on Dxun).

Harbinger - I removed "HAR_Dr02", because it look weird.

Telos - Citadel Station - Excellent, I have no problems with additional colours etc. Everything which makes the station look less 'empty' is a great improvement. The plastiline look of the turquoise texture tile is the only one to object for reasons of individual taste. I like it, though, because it reminds me of System Shock 1 (which has a Citadel Station, too, with malfunctioning droids and an NPC named Mira ...). One issue: some of the doors appear as being transparent (especially in the dock module).

Telos - Restoration Zone - What can be said of this? Just great. Everything.

Telos - Military Complex - A little bit problematic in terms of 'realism', because it now looks more like Citadel Station. Nothing to be done, I presume, because they just use the same texture tiles. The textures also work great on the droid factory (very impressive).

Telos - Atris' Academy - Wonderful, nothing to add to this.

Nar Shadaa - Very good, in my opinion, I like the entertainment promenade, too. The lights are too bright, so I removed "NAR_lt01-04". I also removed "NAR_tek1", because the screen flashs looked like being a bug (i.e. this texture does not work properly, you can see it especially in the pylons of the docks-module).
There are problems with Goto's yacht, especially when it comes to the cutscene with the bounty hunters when you approach Nar Shadaa: the area is too bright, letting it look as if there were no ceiling textures and some wall tiles seemed to be missing, too, which looks like a bug. Btw: which are the texture file names for the yacht, so I can remove them at will?

Dantooine - Well, what can I say to this? I just chime in with the others: It is awesome. What I did not like were the new bookshelves in the enclave sublevel ("Dan_BkC1"), because I like the original similarity to Ep. 2. I removed that file from my Override.

Korriban - Absolutely gorgeous. The first area (701KOR) becomea a little bit too bright, though.

Dxun - Again, the jungle areas become a little bit too bright, in my opinion. Otherwise, it is a well-done makeover job.
I removed "Dxn_tek1", because it look weird in Freedon nadd's tomb.

Onderon - It takes some time to get used to the new look, but I think it befits Iziz well.

Ravager - Not my cup of coffee, the textures make the area way too bright, causing problems with the ceiling textures (similar to Goto's yacht/Nar Shadaa).

Malachor - just excellent. I had to get accustomed to the Trayus Academy. But the planet surface and the Trayus Core are smashing. Great job.

You see, basically I enjoyed all open and closed area retexturings, but I wasn't so fond of the spaceship interiors. When I have finished my playthrough I will give you my comments on the other areas. Keep up the good work!
IN RESPONSE TO YOUR BRIGHTNESS ISSUES ARE YOU USING AN ATI CARD. When i started modding the ati card i owned it had handled hdr light differently from a nvidia card which i own now. nvidia card does not process the light as bright it has a more realistic setting.

Not sure why you have so many transparency issues in your game first ive heard of it

Creatures-Droids-YES I WAS AWARE OF THE HUT ISSUE THANKS FOR THE FIX

The Ebon Hawk retex- Not sure what you mean by this the outside or inside maybe a pic of the issue

Glad you enjoyed the mod very detailed explanation on what was good and bad i like the input it helps.

let me know any other things of interest.

USE MY MOD IN ANY MOD
xediixarwarz.com

NEXTGEN PICZ
Show spoiler
Old 02-28-2009, 05:40 AM   #48
The Betrayer
Forumite

Current Game: The Godfather II
Helpful! 
What are the PLCs for?

Posts asking people to upload files to a place of your choosing are off-topic and considered spam. No more ok? -RH

OMNIA MUTANTUR NIHIL INTERIT.

Last edited by RedHawke; 03-01-2009 at 12:28 PM.
The Betrayer is offline   you may:
Old 03-01-2009, 12:23 AM   #49
Ganden
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xarwarz View Post
perhaps a screen shot of the issue to see what it might be
Here are some screenshots of the Ebon Hawk, and Dantooine where I first encountered the problem.

Show spoiler

Last edited by RedHawke; 03-01-2009 at 12:27 PM. Reason: Hid one image to stop the forum from stretching.
Old 03-01-2009, 12:36 AM   #50
Sharen Thrawn
Rookie

Along with my votes for Korriban, Dxun, Dantooine and Peragus, I vote for Telos. My personal favourite is Korriban, I think it's an absolutely top-notch make-over. Right behind in my ranking is Dxun and Dantooine. Peragus and Telos look alot different than in originally, but I think their looks are cohesive, innovative and very well put together.

My 'KotOR II: TSL' mods: | Realistic Nar Shaddaa Skybox | WIP: | M4-78 Enhancement Project | :: visit our official website ::

- Discuss the M4-78EP, Sleheyron Restoration Project, KotOR: Revenge of Revan and more! Join Deadly Stream Forums today! -
Sharen Thrawn is offline   you may:
Old 03-01-2009, 12:45 AM   #51
Xarwarz
Forumite

Veteran Modder 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Betrayal View Post
What are the PLCs for?
You know control panels containers stuff thats in every lvl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Betrayal View Post
Could you upload the files to rapidshare?
No i dont like rapidshare to slow

Quote:
Here are some screenshots of the Ebon Hawk, and Dantooine where I first encountered the problem.
That is bizarre first check and see if you have any duplicates in folder. if not then its a graphics drivers issue. i upgraded my nvidia card drivers to 182 the other day and kotor and tsl stopped working, so i had to downgrade back to my 178 drivers. So this may be your problem the games support is dying you may have to use earlier drivers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharen Thrawn View Post
Along with my votes for Korriban, Dxun, Dantooine and Peragus, I vote for Telos. My personal favourite is Korriban, I think it's an absolutely top-notch make-over. Right behind in my ranking is Dxun and Dantooine. Peragus and Telos look alot different than in originally, but I think their looks are cohesive, innovative and very well put together.
Wow korriban is the clear winner here

Thanks for the votes i managed to do a few planets excellently, thanks for noticing how well the textures fit together thats one point i was going for..

USE MY MOD IN ANY MOD
xediixarwarz.com

NEXTGEN PICZ
Show spoiler

Last edited by Xarwarz; 03-01-2009 at 01:02 AM.
Old 03-01-2009, 03:52 AM   #52
Ganden
Rookie

Quote:
That is bizarre first check and see if you have any duplicates in folder. if not then its a graphics drivers issue. i upgraded my nvidia card drivers to 182 the other day and kotor and tsl stopped working, so i had to downgrade back to my 178 drivers. So this may be your problem the games support is dying you may have to use earlier drivers.
I'm inclined to believe it's a graphic driver issue. It began since ATI's 9.1 driver came out.
If anyone is playing the game with this mod and up to date ATI drivers, let us know what you're experiencing

Old 03-01-2009, 05:55 PM   #53
Darth Shan
Lurker

Ebon Hawk

About the Ebon Hawk Retex:

KOR-Ehok and PER_EH1 and MAL_EBO_Main2

seem to be plain wall texture tiles (reminding a little of Tron). By this, in every module, as well when you look outwise a window on the Ebon Hawk, the ship looks downright silly. You MUST notice this all over the place, on Peragus, Nar Shadaa, at Atris' academy. If you really need a screen, I'll post one.

For the transparencies: It is just the Hutts and the the Spacesuit-Placeable. by the way, I am indeed using an ATI card, which explains the issues.
Darth Shan is offline   you may:
Old 03-01-2009, 07:10 PM   #54
Zerimar Nyliram

Forum Veteran 
Quote:
Trippy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by a silly noob View Post
YOURS VERY SLOW ! PLS NEW PROGRESSS PLS NEW UPDATES PLS DARK FORCES FİNAL VERSİON İ CAN WAİTİNG KOTF PART 1 RELEASED 5 YEAR AND İTS 1 MAN ( OSMAN GUNYAZ DEVELOPERS ) BUT YOURS VERY PEOPLE İ CANT WAİTİNG 5 YEARS
Zerimar Nyliram is offline   you may:
Old 03-01-2009, 10:20 PM   #55
Xarwarz
Forumite

Veteran Modder 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Shan View Post
About the Ebon Hawk Retex:

KOR-Ehok and PER_EH1 and MAL_EBO_Main2

seem to be plain wall texture tiles (reminding a little of Tron). By this, in every module, as well when you look outwise a window on the Ebon Hawk, the ship looks downright silly. You MUST notice this all over the place, on Peragus, Nar Shadaa, at Atris' academy. If you really need a screen, I'll post one.

For the transparencies: It is just the Hutts and the the Spacesuit-Placeable. by the way, I am indeed using an ATI card, which explains the issues.
Yes a screen would be helpful there seems to be some ati card issues brewing

USE MY MOD IN ANY MOD
xediixarwarz.com

NEXTGEN PICZ
Show spoiler
Old 03-01-2009, 10:44 PM   #56
Druganator

Current Game: Kotor, TSL, Fable II
Quote:

Show spoiler

HOLY ****TTT!!!! Xarwarz, that would look pretty good for Garqi dont you think? hmmmmm

There is no Palpatine. No Empire. No Jedi. There is no Light. No Dark... Just you, and I, here, now.
Druganator is offline   you may:
Old 03-02-2009, 12:21 AM   #57
Xarwarz
Forumite

Veteran Modder 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Druganator View Post
HOLY ****TTT!!!! Xarwarz, that would look pretty good for Garqi dont you think? hmmmmm
You mean the purple??

USE MY MOD IN ANY MOD
xediixarwarz.com

NEXTGEN PICZ
Show spoiler
Old 03-06-2009, 07:57 PM   #58
Sith Holocron
M4-78

Current Game: The Old Republic
Forum Veteran Folder extraordinaire Helpful! Alderaan News Holopics contributor 
Posted on Demonoid at

http://www.demonoid.com/files/detail...rel=1236408116

Considering trying out (or returning to) SWTOR? You may as well go through my link and help get me some SWTOR referral points!

Last edited by Sith Holocron; 03-07-2009 at 02:53 AM. Reason: Updated post with torrent link
Sith Holocron is offline   you may:
Old 03-07-2009, 07:34 AM   #59
memarik

Current Game: Elder Scrolls IV
now that i have seen all the work in the game of this mod it has come to me in my opinion

(note that these are my review of the retextures so i mean no offence) : the ebon hawks exterior skin was horrible, telos i didnt like cos there was so much different colors i like it the way it was simple other than that nar shaddaa, dxun, onderon, dantooine and korriban were were nice especially onderon cos it gave the real comic book aspect 3.5/5

Mandalorian Mod Revival -
http://lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=196617

Team Mandalore -
http://mandaloretheshadow.webs.com/index.htm

"You listen to Cassus Fett, and your son's sons will have nothing to do—because you'll have conquered everything!"
―Cassus Fett to Gormer
memarik is offline   you may:
Old 03-08-2009, 12:39 AM   #60
Xarwarz
Forumite

Veteran Modder 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sith Holocron View Post
Thanks for the hook up

Quote:
Originally Posted by memarik View Post
now that i have seen all the work in the game of this mod it has come to me in my opinion

(note that these are my review of the retextures so i mean no offence) : the ebon hawks exterior skin was horrible, telos i didnt like cos there was so much different colors i like it the way it was simple other than that nar shaddaa, dxun, onderon, dantooine and korriban were were nice especially onderon cos it gave the real comic book aspect 3.5/5
Thanks for your vote and trying the mod out at least you liked six planets

USE MY MOD IN ANY MOD
xediixarwarz.com

NEXTGEN PICZ
Show spoiler
Old 03-08-2009, 01:21 PM   #61
memarik

yeah no problem :P everything else was fine i hope i didnt offend you?

Team Mandalore -

"You listen to Cassus Fett, and your son's sons will have nothing to do—because you'll have conquered everything!"
―Cassus Fett to Gormer
Old 03-08-2009, 03:46 PM   #62
Zerimar Nyliram

Forum Veteran 
Would someone be willing to make videos of their game with this mod so we get a better idea of what it all looks like? I think that would be helpful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by a silly noob View Post
YOURS VERY SLOW ! PLS NEW PROGRESSS PLS NEW UPDATES PLS DARK FORCES FİNAL VERSİON İ CAN WAİTİNG KOTF PART 1 RELEASED 5 YEAR AND İTS 1 MAN ( OSMAN GUNYAZ DEVELOPERS ) BUT YOURS VERY PEOPLE İ CANT WAİTİNG 5 YEARS
Zerimar Nyliram is offline   you may:
Old 03-09-2009, 05:05 AM   #63
Xarwarz
Forumite

Veteran Modder 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerimar Nyliram View Post
Would someone be willing to make videos of their game with this mod so we get a better idea of what it all looks like? I think that would be helpful.
i suppose that would be a good idea

USE MY MOD IN ANY MOD
xediixarwarz.com

NEXTGEN PICZ
Show spoiler
Old 03-09-2009, 09:22 AM   #64
memarik

yeah i think to.. maeby i can make a video of my game whit this mod so the mod maker can see what are the flaws.. i mean it is good but i can show you what i dont like and maeby you can have new ideas or updates to make..

Team Mandalore -

―Cassus Fett to Gormer
Old 03-10-2009, 12:12 AM   #65
Xarwarz
Forumite

Veteran Modder 
Quote:
Originally Posted by memarik View Post
yeah i think to.. maeby i can make a video of my game whit this mod so the mod maker can see what are the flaws.. i mean it is good but i can show you what i dont like and maeby you can have new ideas or updates to make..
good idea i'll check it out

USE MY MOD IN ANY MOD
xediixarwarz.com

NEXTGEN PICZ
Show spoiler
Old 03-21-2009, 08:32 PM   #66
Skykilla
Lurker

Alright, where to start....

Well, first off - the fact you're putting so much work into this game is awesome. It really breathes lifes into this great game with not-so-great graphics, so you hit the spot with your mod I really appreciate your work.

I still haven't downloaded the newest version, but I've been playing with your older work for some time and from what I've seen fom the screens, you left some stuff I don't like. Be prepared that my information may be outdated, as I only recently started to download the final version, so I am pretty much basing my opinion on the previous verion and what I see on the screens.

Firstly - the mirrors\windows on Peragus. I think that they are suppose to be transparent, it's kinda weird if you can't see what's on the other side of the window (as it's sole purpose is to allow you to do it ). I think leaving the old texture would work. Other than that the planet reskin is solid (though I'll have to check out how you've reskinned the rock parts, those very pretty shabby in the previous version).

Second - the Ebon Hawk. I think you shouldn't touch it, other than adding some shaders and higher-res texture. The changes to the ship shouldn't be much bigger than in this mod http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filef...bon_Hawk;89210 . The Ebon Hawk is pretty good as it is and screwing with it most often result in catastrophe ("if it ain't broke, why fix it?")

Last - Telos. Although I could go with the colorful Citadel Station, I think it should be gray and depressing. Remember that there are few luxuries on the CS and it is probably made of the cheapest possible materials. I still need to see it with my own eyes, but the screen got me worried. Also, if you haven't changed the Atris' Academy, I'd rework it as well. You should stick to the original idea and try to think how *really* the place would look like - no bubbles\squares whatsoever. This applies to other areas as well - don't be affraid of simple textures and don't add some weird patters to mix things up, remeber that in real life building are often very monotonous.

These are my observations so far, though I suppose I won't be finding more issues, I really liked most of the mod. I'll post once I'll play with it.

And once again, thanks for your effort.
Skykilla is offline   you may:
Old 03-22-2009, 08:17 AM   #67
FaZzZa99
Rookie

Would someone be kind enough to list how many files are in the folders for each planet?
I've been messing around alot with my override, and want to make sure i haven't accidently deleted anything
FaZzZa99 is offline   you may:
Old 03-22-2009, 05:02 PM   #68
Xarwarz
Forumite

Veteran Modder 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skykilla View Post
Alright, where to start....

Well, first off - the fact you're putting so much work into this game is awesome. It really breathes lifes into this great game with not-so-great graphics, so you hit the spot with your mod I really appreciate your work.

I still haven't downloaded the newest version, but I've been playing with your older work for some time and from what I've seen fom the screens, you left some stuff I don't like. Be prepared that my information may be outdated, as I only recently started to download the final version, so I am pretty much basing my opinion on the previous verion and what I see on the screens.

Firstly - the mirrors\windows on Peragus. I think that they are suppose to be transparent, it's kinda weird if you can't see what's on the other side of the window (as it's sole purpose is to allow you to do it ). I think leaving the old texture would work. Other than that the planet reskin is solid (though I'll have to check out how you've reskinned the rock parts, those very pretty shabby in the previous version).

Second - the Ebon Hawk. I think you shouldn't touch it, other than adding some shaders and higher-res texture. The changes to the ship shouldn't be much bigger than in this mod http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filef...bon_Hawk;89210 . The Ebon Hawk is pretty good as it is and screwing with it most often result in catastrophe ("if it ain't broke, why fix it?")

Last - Telos. Although I could go with the colorful Citadel Station, I think it should be gray and depressing. Remember that there are few luxuries on the CS and it is probably made of the cheapest possible materials. I still need to see it with my own eyes, but the screen got me worried. Also, if you haven't changed the Atris' Academy, I'd rework it as well. You should stick to the original idea and try to think how *really* the place would look like - no bubbles\squares whatsoever. This applies to other areas as well - don't be affraid of simple textures and don't add some weird patters to mix things up, remeber that in real life building are often very monotonous.

These are my observations so far, though I suppose I won't be finding more issues, I really liked most of the mod. I'll post once I'll play with it.

And once again, thanks for your effort.
Well you know people are free to delete textures they don't like as far as the windows i didn't mess with them in the final version. I'm interested more in what you think of the final version, so let me know when you play it. On a side note i have a very creative mind so to me the atris academy needed to be changed, but thats just me. My ideas come from why make every planet look plain and the same so when people say it looks to busy thats why i did it.
Appreciate the comments....
Quote:
Originally Posted by FaZzZa99 View Post
Would someone be kind enough to list how many files are in the folders for each planet?
I've been messing around alot with my override, and want to make sure i haven't accidently deleted anything
I have never counted every single texture so ????????

USE MY MOD IN ANY MOD
xediixarwarz.com

NEXTGEN PICZ
Show spoiler
Old 03-22-2009, 05:14 PM   #69
Skykilla
Lurker

Quote:
Well you know people are free to delete textures they don't like as far as the windows i didn't mess with them in the final version. I'm interested more in what you think of the final version, so let me know when you play it. On a side note i have a very creative mind so to me the atris academy needed to be changed, but thats just me. My ideas come from why make every planet look plain and the same so when people say it looks to busy thats why i did it.
Fair enough, this is your work and you are free to do as you will. I was hoping that you would reconsider and do some adjustments, but oh well

Anyway, I have made a fresh install of the game and am currently finishing downloading the mod, so hopefully I'll soon post some more comments.

*EDIT* Peragus looks great. The window issue seems to be gone and the rock parts look way better than before. HK-50 skin is well, bad, but the rest is A+.

Last edited by Skykilla; 03-22-2009 at 08:05 PM.
Skykilla is offline   you may:
Old 03-23-2009, 02:42 AM   #70
Ganden
Rookie

An update in relation to the graphics glitch I posted above.
It has now been resolved with the current 9.3 ATI drivers

Old 03-23-2009, 03:22 AM   #71
Xarwarz
Forumite

Veteran Modder 
Quote:
An update in relation to the graphics glitch I posted above.
It has now been resolved with the current 9.3 ATI drivers
glad to hear it enjoy the mod... now only if the nvida drivers would resolve their issues

USE MY MOD IN ANY MOD
xediixarwarz.com

NEXTGEN PICZ
Show spoiler
Old 03-24-2009, 05:46 PM   #72
ZimmMaster
Forumite

Current Game: SWTOR
Helpful! Veteran Modder 
I have a list of the files that make the Ebon Hawk look out of place. If there are wrong files listed for removal please tell me and also I can't seem to find the file for Nar Shaddaa, Dxun and Onderon. If you can find these files please let me know.

Here are the files needed for fixes:

Dantooine -
Dxun -
Harbringer - None
Korriban - KOR_Ehok.tga
Malachor V - MAL_EBO_Main2.tga
Onderon -
Peragus - PER_EH1.tga
Telos - TEL_hawk.tga
Nar Shaddaa -
Ebon Hawk - LEH_ehawk02.tga

~ I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
ZimmMaster is offline   you may:
Old 03-25-2009, 04:15 AM   #73
Xarwarz
Forumite

Veteran Modder 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZimmMaster View Post
I have a list of the files that make the Ebon Hawk look out of place. If there are wrong files listed for removal please tell me and also I can't seem to find the file for Nar Shaddaa, Dxun and Onderon. If you can find these files please let me know.

Here are the files needed for fixes:

Dantooine -
Dxun -
Harbringer - None
Korriban - KOR_Ehok.tga
Malachor V - MAL_EBO_Main2.tga
Onderon -
Peragus - PER_EH1.tga
Telos - TEL_hawk.tga
Nar Shaddaa -
Ebon Hawk - LEH_ehawk02.tga
What is out of place excatly? thanks

USE MY MOD IN ANY MOD
xediixarwarz.com

NEXTGEN PICZ
Show spoiler
Old 03-25-2009, 05:30 PM   #74
ZimmMaster
Forumite

Helpful! Veteran Modder 
Quote:
What is out of place excatly? thanks
It is what Darth Shan was talking about. The wall texture that made he Ebon Hawk look really bad. And I quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Shan
It looks like the Ebon Hawk was molded from the walls of the module.
I hope this answers your question if it does not let me know.

~ I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
Old 03-25-2009, 10:00 PM   #75
Xarwarz
Forumite

Veteran Modder 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZimmMaster View Post
It is what Darth Shan was talking about. The wall texture that made he Ebon Hawk look really bad. And I quote I hope this answers your question if it does not let me know.
Ah i see well i agree its not the best looking ebon hawk but it would take months to redraw the entire texture to a 2048 size that would look good. of coarse i'm sure there is some talented modder out there that could do it...

USE MY MOD IN ANY MOD
xediixarwarz.com

NEXTGEN PICZ
Show spoiler
Old 03-26-2009, 10:20 AM   #76
ZimmMaster
Forumite

Helpful! Veteran Modder 
Quote:
Ah i see well i agree its not the best looking ebon hawk but it would take months to redraw the entire texture to a 2048 size that would look good. of coarse i'm sure there is some talented modder out there that could do it...
Glad we got that cleared up.

Old 03-28-2009, 10:19 AM   #77
DarthRevan2007
Rookie

Current Game: KOTOR, TSL
Awesome Mod

DarthRevan2007 is offline   you may:
Old 03-31-2009, 10:57 AM   #78
Triple-Eight
Rookie

Current Game: SW:TOR
Thumbs up

this skins are awesome i download it now.
but i have a question.
can i use the skins for Datooine/Korriban/EbonHawk for Kotor1 too?
Triple-Eight is offline   you may:
Old 03-31-2009, 03:08 PM   #79
memarik

i think its not possible meaby the exterior ebon hawk retexture may work but the inside texture wont cos they are different size in the two games

and dantooine wont work cos its alldifferent from kotor 1 sam goes for korriban so basically no it wont work for most part..

Team Mandalore -

―Cassus Fett to Gormer
Old 04-03-2009, 06:52 AM   #80
Ghost Down

Is it me, or do some textures look out of place?

Ghost Down is offline   you may:
Post a new thread. Sorry, this thread is closed. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > Taris Upper City Emporium > Enhanced Graphics 2009 IBL Final Released

Tags
2009, enhancement, graphics, tsl, visual, xarwarz