lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Lightsaber Hilt Help
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 01-06-2009, 08:11 PM   #1
ZimmMaster
Forumite

Current Game: SWTOR
Helpful! Veteran Modder 
Lightsaber Hilt Help

I have played through the game three times and I cannot seem to find the saber hilt on the Death Star. I checked the thread of the Lightsaber Hilts and Locations and followed the instructions but I cannot find it. BTW, I was wondering if it is the Mace Windu hilt, 'cause I have found and Anakin, Obi-Wan, and Darth Sidious hilt and it would not be right if the Mace Windu hilt was left out.

~ I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
ZimmMaster is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-09-2009, 10:21 PM   #2
Shem
Master of the Force

Current Game: Variations of games
10 year veteran! Veteran Modder Notable contributor Hot Topic Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZimmMaster View Post
I have played through the game three times and I cannot seem to find the saber hilt on the Death Star. I checked the thread of the Lightsaber Hilts and Locations and followed the instructions but I cannot find it. BTW, I was wondering if it is the Mace Windu hilt, 'cause I have found and Anakin, Obi-Wan, and Darth Sidious hilt and it would not be right if the Mace Windu hilt was left out.
It's not the Mace Windu hilt. I don't remember which one was on the Death Star either. The ones I remember you can get are:

Vader's
Sidious'
Obi-Wan's
Anakin's
Shaak Ti's
Kota's
Darth Desolous'
Master Kento's
Single bladed Exar Kun style

Interested in hosting a your KOTOR or TSL mod at FileFront? Send your mod HERE and we'll validate it as soon as we can! FileFront is a good way to get publicity for your mod as we get 1000's of visitors everyday. Is my LucasForum PM box full again? If you really need to reach me, PM me at YouTube under the username: Shem L -- Watch my KOTOR videos! Download my mods from FileFront!

Shem is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-10-2009, 03:25 PM   #3
ZimmMaster
Forumite

Current Game: SWTOR
Helpful! Veteran Modder 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shem View Post
It's not the Mace Windu hilt. I don't remember which one was on the Death Star either. The ones I remember you can get are:

Vader's
Sidious'
Obi-Wan's
Anakin's
Shaak Ti's
Kota's
Darth Desolous'
Master Kento's
Single bladed Exar Kun style
What does the Single bladed Exar Kun style saber look like.

~ I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
ZimmMaster is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-10-2009, 08:09 PM   #4
DarthYuugi
Rookie

Current Game: Jade Empire
probably cool

i will try and find a pic anyways

Cant gurannte but i think it looks like this

again i havent played TFU In absoulate ages ( Not my favirote game and ive been busy )

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/st...Lightsaber.jpg

If thats what it looks like but dont hold it against me

“They find themselves… or find themselves lacking.”

My Mods At Kotorfiles

Last edited by DarthYuugi; 01-10-2009 at 08:23 PM.
DarthYuugi is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-10-2009, 10:14 PM   #5
Shem
Master of the Force

Current Game: Variations of games
10 year veteran! Veteran Modder Notable contributor Hot Topic Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZimmMaster View Post
What does the Single bladed Exar Kun style saber look like.
It's an Exar Kun style based on the spikes at the end of the emitter of the hilt. It's actually a cool looking hilt. The more I think about it, it's more of a Count Dooku style with multiple spikes at the end of the emitter instead of one by Dooku, but it's not curved either. You would have to see it to see what I mean.

I can't remember where it was located at. I think it was Raxus Prime, the first time you go there. I do remember the one on Raxus Prime was high in the air just before getting to one of those elevators.

Interested in hosting a your KOTOR or TSL mod at FileFront? Send your mod HERE and we'll validate it as soon as we can! FileFront is a good way to get publicity for your mod as we get 1000's of visitors everyday. Is my LucasForum PM box full again? If you really need to reach me, PM me at YouTube under the username: Shem L -- Watch my KOTOR videos! Download my mods from FileFront!

Shem is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Force Unleashed > General > Lord Vader's Chamber > Lightsaber Hilt Help