lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Shinobi
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 12-28-2009, 04:18 AM   #1081
Phantom Knight
BAANAAANAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

Current Game: Mass Effect
Hot Topic Starter 
Kaneda grew annoyed at the sudden eavesdropping from his peers. "Do you guys know anything about the concept of "Private Conference?"" he spoke gruffly.

"Not unless your superiors provide some useful insight, Kaneda-kun." a familiar voice startled Kaneda from behind him. He turned around and saw Tategami's dominating figure infront of him, blocking the sunlight.

Kaneda gave a facepalm. "This wont end, will it?" he muttered. Tategami glanced at Yoroi and Takeda.

"It is very noble of all of you to go to great lengths to saving Asuka; however you have not yet formed a complete strategy yet." he crossed his arms. "The Council has been receiving status reports of Asuka from our ANBU agents - they have reported Asuka is within the presence of Takai - teaching her forbidden practices and many dark arts. Because there is no specific telling on what Asuka is capable of, you have to be highly cautious."
Phantom Knight is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-28-2009, 05:06 AM   #1082
Lord of Hunger
Hunger, The Lord Of

Current Game: Shogun 2: Total War
"I will help you however I can Yoroi; I released that monster into the open and I'll do what's required to put him down for good."

Yoroi nodded towards Takeda. "Then I'm glad to have you at my side."

The news from Tategami, to say the least, was grim.

"It is very noble of all of you to go to great lengths to saving Asuka; however you have not yet formed a complete strategy yet." he crossed his arms. "The Council has been receiving status reports of Asuka from our ANBU agents - they have reported Asuka is within the presence of Takai - teaching her forbidden practices and many dark arts. Because there is no specific telling on what Asuka is capable of, you have to be highly cautious."

Yoroi concentrated in thought. "This is a mystery indeed," he commented. "We know that Takai uses the Dark Release, which allows him to absorb and manipulate the chakra of others. However, he also uses it similarly to the famous missing-nin Hiruko from the time of the Akatsuki Crisis. They both had the ability to steal other people's jutsu, though Takai cannot permanently absorb them.

"It is possible that Takai also knows how to share his Dark Release with others, meaning that if Asuka has been corrupted it is likely because he gave her the Dark Release. In this case, we do not have to worry about her having another soul sharing her body but rather someone else controlling and/or modifying her. It is possible that eliminating Takai will undo whatever change has occurred if it requires him as a source."

Yoroi took out a small notebook. "In preparation of the opposite case, I will research some sort of jutsu that will let us disrupt her chakra nature. Of course, all of this is merely an educated guess...."

As of 3/14/10, TSL is restored. The Sith Lords Restored Content Modification by Stoney and Zbyl has been finished and can be downloaded here.

Lord of Hunger is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-29-2009, 02:11 AM   #1083
Phantom Knight

Hot Topic Starter 
"In preparation of the opposite case, I will research some sort of jutsu that will let us disrupt her chakra nature. Of course, all of this is merely an educated guess...."

"No! You dont have time time for that. Neither of us do" Tategami stated. "You have had all the time you needed. We embark on our journey today; there is no time for anything else. Put everything you have learned to good use."

"Its been three months." Kaneda said. "And I know we all may feel we could have done alot more than we did. But in truth, we did everything that we could. Everybody did."

Many of the ninjas began to leap from the building, and soon Kaneda spotted Naruto following. "He's coming with us?"

"Naruto feels compelled to avenge the Hyuga clan for what the Arashi did to them. Especially for Hinata..." Tategami added. "Come, we must follow."
Old 12-29-2009, 08:30 PM   #1084
Chevron 7 locke
Peace and Sanity

Current Game: The Old Republic
Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
"Naruto feels compelled to avenge the Hyuga clan for what the Arashi did to them. Especially for Hinata...Come, we must follow."

Karela looked down at the ground as she remembered that she had been the one who had injured her with a fire style technique when she was still under Arashi control.

She watched as the hokage began following the group of ninja who had taken off before them. She jumped off the roof after him without a second glance at Yoroi and Takeda. She was angry about them listening in on her conversation with Kaneda.

She quickly got behind the hokage and continued following him as she ventured a question. "So...do we have any plans on what we do once we're inside the Arashi base?"

Last edited by Chevron 7 locke; 12-29-2009 at 09:22 PM.
Chevron 7 locke is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-01-2010, 10:03 PM   #1085
SkywalkerRules
The Force guides me...

Takai laughed as he looked over to the girl.

"Good, Uncle Takai is very proud of you. You've come a long way in these past three months. Our plan is simple, watch the fight and hit them when they're vulnerable."

Asuka nodded with a smile. "Yes, master." Suddenly, a thought came to mind.

"Takai-san. If I may ask... how will I know when to make my move on my enemies? What if they suspect us?"
SkywalkerRules is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-01-2010, 11:09 PM   #1086
Cyborg Ninja
Neither Enemy Nor Friend

Current Game: Team Fortress 2
Roleplayer 
"Takai-san. If I may ask... how will I know when to make my move on my enemies? What if they suspect us?"

Takai patted the girl on her head like a paternal figure.

"If they suspect you...you kill them."

-------

Takeda stood there completely shocked of what he learned. Changing Asuka back from the Arashi was one thing...but under Takai's control?!?. Just hearing his name again was enough to make Takeda mad but now he had Asuka as well!

"He just made this personal!" Takeda mumbled to himself loudly before jumping off the roof to follow the others.
Cyborg Ninja is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-02-2010, 12:08 AM   #1087
Lord of Hunger
Hunger, The Lord Of

"He just made this personal!" Takeda mumbled to himself loudly before jumping off the roof to follow the others.

Yoroi sighed and followed him. "Takeda, wait up!" he called out. "Look, I don't care what Tategami said. I've got a pair of Rinnegan, so coming up with a chakra nature disruption jutsu is something that I can easily do on our way to the Arashi headquarters. Riko died, Kaneda is stuck with his werebeast curse, and I nearly got possessed by Pein. I...we are not leaving Asuka to a fate like that. Right?"

As of 3/14/10, TSL is restored. The Sith Lords Restored Content Modification by Stoney and Zbyl has been finished and can be downloaded here.

Old 01-03-2010, 02:29 AM   #1088
Cyborg Ninja
Neither Enemy Nor Friend

Roleplayer 
"Takeda, wait up!"

Takeda stopped as he heard Yoroi's voice.

"Look, I don't care what Tategami said. I've got a pair of Rinnegan, so coming up with a chakra nature disruption jutsu is something that I can easily do on our way to the Arashi headquarters. Riko died, Kaneda is stuck with his werebeast curse, and I nearly got possessed by Pein. I...we are not leaving Asuka to a fate like that. Right?"

Takeda turned around slowly to face Yoroi with his response.

"I thought he couldn't do anything worse, that he had hit rock bottom...but Asuka? I will never let anything happen to her Yoroi...I would glady give my life for her if that's whats truly necessary. I am truly honored that you want to save Asuka like me and are so willing to eliminate Takai, I'm just confused. I understand your desire to kill Takai...but why are you so interested in her?"
Old 01-03-2010, 07:39 PM   #1089
Phantom Knight

Hot Topic Starter 
"So...do we have any plans on what we do once we're inside the Arashi base?"

Naruto glanced beside him to lookm at Karela. He grinned. "Heh... I'm not the strategist. Thats why I brought him along." he pointed his thumb behind him towards a lanky man with a spiky ponytail. Shikamaru Nara, Kaneda's former sensei. "So far all I know is that it involves a little diversion."

"Hopefully if we play our cards right, this oughta work out..." Shikamaru replied. "I am taking vacation time after this, Naruto!"

"You havent changed, Shikamaru-sensai..." Kaneda smirked, appearing right next to him while soaring through the air and bouncing off of one building to another towards the gate.
Old 01-04-2010, 01:43 AM   #1090
Lord of Hunger
Hunger, The Lord Of

"I thought he couldn't do anything worse, that he had hit rock bottom...but Asuka? I will never let anything happen to her Yoroi...I would glady give my life for her if that's whats truly necessary. I am truly honored that you want to save Asuka like me and are so willing to eliminate Takai, I'm just confused. I understand your desire to kill Takai...but why are you so interested in her?"

Yoroi faced towards where Karela and Kaneda had gone off to. "It's not Asuka specifically," he replied. "I feel the same about of all you, all of my comrades. I hate seeing my comrades being devoured from within, defeated by something they can't doing anything about. And I also hate seeing my comrades' honor trampled on, all that they have worked for thrown away."

He took out a notepad. "As long as I am around, I will not let those I care about loose their inner battles or die in vain. Everyone who fights and lives for what is right desires fulfillment, Takeda. The Arashi and Takai have no right to take that away, and I will teach that lesson to them. That is my Way of the Ninja."

He looked down and began scribbling notes, the Rinnegan glowing. "Now then, I have a very convoluted jutsu to make...and I can only hope it works."

Old 01-04-2010, 10:50 PM   #1091
Chevron 7 locke
Peace and Sanity

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
"Heh... I'm not the strategist. Thats why I brought him along, so far all I know is that it involves a little diversion."

Karela nodded her head at Shikamaru. She felt a bit foolish for not thinking that a strategist like Shikamaru would be coming along on a mission like this.

What does he mean by diversion? Aside for the obvious. I wonder what sort of diversion Shikamaru-sensai has planned.

"I am taking vacation time after this, Naruto!"

She quietly chuckled at Shikamaru's complaints before getting her composure back. Now was not the time for laughter, now was the time to be serious.

"If you don't mind Shikamaru-sensai, I'd like to ask what sort of diversion you have planned. Will any of the people who have had previous experience fighting the Arashi be involved in this diversion?"

Last edited by Chevron 7 locke; 01-04-2010 at 10:55 PM.
Old 01-07-2010, 06:58 PM   #1092
Phantom Knight

Hot Topic Starter 
((Looks like everybody has gone on holidays ))

"If you don't mind Shikamaru-sensai, I'd like to ask what sort of diversion you have planned. Will any of the people who have had previous experience fighting the Arashi be involved in this diversion?"

"Neither. Technically, none of us will be inside the submersibles..." Shikamaru began. "As you already know, Kirigakura will be participating on this mission because of their appropriated knowledge of marine biology. As a result, they have kindly lend us their submersibles."

"Now, they have given us two kinds of submersibles; The Cuttlefish and the Stingrays. The Cuttlefish will be used as a diversion, because they were designed to soar downward through underwater and are quite easy to spot. We use disguised Shadow clones to pilot the Cuttlefish, which then will shift nearly all focus onto them. Meanwhile, us as the real platoon will use the Stingrays to impregnate the Hideout. The Stingrays are designed to crawl along the ocean floor and blend in with the environment, making them highly difficult, if not almost impossible to see."
Old 01-09-2010, 05:01 PM   #1093
Cyborg Ninja
Neither Enemy Nor Friend

Roleplayer 
Takeda took a few seconds to let Yoroi's words settle. He was truly honored to fight along side him in the up coming battle. Takeda looked over at what Yoroi was doing.

"Now then, I have a very convoluted jutsu to make...and I can only hope it works."

"Is there anything I can do to help you Yoroi?"
Old 01-09-2010, 05:20 PM   #1094
Lord of Hunger
Hunger, The Lord Of

"Is there anything I can do to help you Yoroi?"

Yoroi blinked at Takeda's words. Rarely did someone actually offer him help. "Uh...let me see...if you could tell me about Asuka's previous Chakra Natures and the Jutsu she has performed, it would definitely help. I haven't known her long enough to see the full extent of her abilities."

Of course, it might not even work with that knowledge, he thought. No one had ever done something like this before. On one hand his Rinnegan gave him access to all of the standard jutsu in the world. On the other hand Dark Release was a Kekkei Genkai, so he had little knowledge of it.

His theory was based around the Hokage's development of the RasenShruiken. The 4th Hokage had attempted to combine a perfect Shape Transformation with a Nature Transformation, but had failed. The Sixth Hokage had found a work around, but through Shadow Clones. Thus, a perfect Shape Transformation naturally disrupted a Nature Transformation upon impact. If Yoroi could add a Rasengan level Shape Transformation to Asuka's chakra reserves, it would disrupt the Dark Release.

The catch, however, was that there were so many variables involved. He had no idea how such a Transformation would interact with Dark Release. Worse, the only techniques used for controlling internal chakra reserves of one's opponent were Genjutsu, and a Shape Transformation fell into the Ninjutsu category. Such an act could blow up in his face.

It could kill Asuka.

Old 01-09-2010, 09:15 PM   #1095
SkywalkerRules
The Force guides me...

((Had finals to do. Done. ^^ ))

"If they suspect you...you kill them."

Asuka raised an eyebrow and stared up at him. She smiled.

"Yes, Takai-san. I will kill them... if they underestimate me... and you..." Her yellow eyes glew with satisfaction. Then she had another question.

"So... when do we depart?"
Old 01-13-2010, 04:48 PM   #1096
Cyborg Ninja
Neither Enemy Nor Friend

Roleplayer 
"Uh...let me see...if you could tell me about Asuka's previous Chakra Natures and the Jutsu she has performed, it would definitely help. I haven't known her long enough to see the full extent of her abilities."

Takeda nodded and took a few seconds to remember everything Yoroi wanted from him. He knew Asuka's Nature types it was just a matter of remembering the jutsu.

"Well she was able to use both Water and Lightening types as for her jutsu they were Chidori Current, Chidori, Water Release: Waterfall Basin Technique
and Water Release: Tearing Torrent. Is there anything else you need?"

-------

Specter had decided to follow the Hokage and Karela as the group began to move. He hated the water so he wasn't a huge fan of the plan but he couldn't stop from chuckling at the names.

"Great...I just love being near the water. Are these subwhatevers safe or am I going to have to worry about them leaking?"

--------

"So... when do we depart?"

Takai stood in silence for a few seconds. He looked like someone who was in deep thought or having a mere daydream. After a few seconds a larged grin appeared on his face.

"Why right now my dear, grab your blade and let's go."

Takai picked up his own sword and let out another menacing laugh.
Old 01-13-2010, 05:42 PM   #1097
Chevron 7 locke
Peace and Sanity

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
"Great...I just love being near the water. Are these subwhatevers safe or am I going to have to worry about them leaking?"

Karela turned around while in the middle of a jump and grinned at Specter. "Don't worry Specter, I'm sure you won't get too wet as long as you don't tick anyone off."

She turned back to Shikamaru.

"That's a good plan and all but what happens after we get inside the base? Do we just run in and attack anything that moves or do you have some sort of plan for when we get in? The Arashi are bound to have guards and heavy defenses since this is the main base we're going after."

Last edited by Chevron 7 locke; 01-13-2010 at 05:54 PM.
Old 01-14-2010, 04:19 AM   #1098
Lord of Hunger
Hunger, The Lord Of

Takeda nodded and took a few seconds to remember everything Yoroi wanted from him. He knew Asuka's Nature types it was just a matter of remembering the jutsu.

"Well she was able to use both Water and Lightening types as for her jutsu they were Chidori Current, Chidori, Water Release: Waterfall Basin Technique
and Water Release: Tearing Torrent. Is there anything else you need?"

Yoroi paused for a moment. "I honestly can't think of anything at the moment, but if I do we'll have a little time on the way there. Thanks for the info though, it's really going to help."

He looked down at his notes again. The problem was obviously a method of accessing her chakra and perform a shape transformation on it. He needed some sort of access to her network. His immediate thought was to borrow from Gentle Fist, but the problem there was that it only seal and opened chakra points--

"Wait...that's it!"

Yoroi looked at Takeda excitedly. "Chakra gates! If I open her first chakra gate I'll easily have access to her chakra reserves. Hell, I don't need any of the others, just that single gate. It might stress her body, but I don't think it'll do any lasting damage or effect her lifespan in the same way as one of the Lotus Taijutsu--"

He was distracted for a moment when he heard Karela discussing strategy with Shikamaru. "Uh, I was wondering that myself. Do we have any targets in particular?"

Old 01-14-2010, 06:33 AM   #1099
Phantom Knight

Hot Topic Starter 
That's a good plan and all but what happens after we get inside the base? Do we just run in and attack anything that moves or do you have some sort of plan for when we get in? The Arashi are bound to have guards and heavy defenses since this is the main base we're going after."

"We dont know anything about the base, as of now." Shikamru explained. "We have no idea what the interior structure is like, because Mikita didnt provide us with the specific information - due to the fact that he has never been inside."

"Knowing how devious these people are, they probably have alot of boobytraps in store for us when we infiltrate, regardless if they have fallen for our diversion. What we do know for certain is that we wont just be facing agents working for the Organisation. In fact the best people they own are the guards themselves, each one within a different category depending on their skills. The more skillful ones will likely be the ones guarding the Urn containing the Spirit of the 10 Tailed Beast."

"As for any regular guards, we can deal with them the old fashion way. We even have a nerve gas that can knock them out within mere seconds, making our jobs easier." Shikamaru looked over at a man following in the distance; Inoichi Yamanaka, Ino's father. "As for mapping the interior structure, we already have that covered." he smirked. "Yamanaka over there will deal with that."

"I hope I have answered all your questions for the time being." Shikamaru said. "Its abit of a pain in the ass to keep repeating the same strategy as before, especially as this is the 6th time I have explained it to another person."
Old 01-16-2010, 05:37 PM   #1100
Chevron 7 locke
Peace and Sanity

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
Its abit of a pain in the ass to keep repeating the same strategy as before, especially as this is the 6th time I have explained it to another person."

Karela rolled her eyes and made a mental note to annoy the jonin after the mission was done. He was too laid back in her opinion.

She turned forward again and continued jumping with the rest of the other ninja even as she heard Takeda speak.

"Uh, I was wondering that myself. Do we have any targets in particular?"

"I don't know about the rest of you, but Gatoa is the first on my list of targets with Zarela dead and Asuka missing. I presume that he's the main target of this mission besides the urn of course."
Old 01-16-2010, 09:59 PM   #1101
Cyborg Ninja
Neither Enemy Nor Friend

Roleplayer 
Takeda listened to Yoroi's plan with curiosity. It seemed like it would be the best thing to do without hurting her.

"Alright then, how can I help you in the fight against her to do this?"

-------

Specter smiled as he watched Karela jump into the air and laughed at her response.

"Let's hope so kid."

He also took into consideration exactly what he was going to do.

"I agree with Karela. If we take Gatoa down before he can be a real threat the rest will fall. Or at least send a small team to deal with him."
Old 01-16-2010, 11:12 PM   #1102
SkywalkerRules
The Force guides me...

"Why right now my dear, grab your blade and let's go."

Asuka grinned, looking up at Takai. She then grabbed her katana from the wall, and slid it in her sheath. She was pleased that her skills enhanced during her training. She was also glad that she had a teacher like Takai.

"I'm ready. Let's do this."
Old 01-17-2010, 12:36 AM   #1103
Phantom Knight

Hot Topic Starter 
"I don't know about the rest of you, but Gatoa is the first on my list of targets with Zarela dead and Asuka missing. I presume that he's the main target of this mission besides the urn of course." Karela implied

"I agree with Karela. If we take Gatoa down before he can be a real threat the rest will fall. Or at least send a small team to deal with him." Takeda suggested.

"Our primary main objective is to destroy the Urn. But yes, Gatoa's elimination is vital to the mission's success - as well as any other possible candidates that follow his work. But we cant pinpoint our targets just yet, not until we map the area through Yamanaka's speciality." Shikamaru continued. "And apparently Kirigakura have planned their own scheme which will fit it nicely with our own plans. They havent briefed us about it yet, but they will as soon as we rendevous with them."

A day has passed, and the whole platoon of Chunin and Jonin finally arrived at the bridge that connects the Land of Fire to the little isolated island labeled as The Land of Waves. The peaceful village was showing signs of recovery, as it was known to be a relatively poor, but peaceful nation.

Hidden Leaf's arival was expected, as the island was well informed of the situation. As they passed through the village, they were greeted warmly; especially Naruto, as he and his team helped fend off against Gatō and his crime syndicate all those many years ago.

The platoon soon made it to the far south end of the island, where it was already sunset. The submersibles lay on the sand of the beach, where the Kirigakura platoon awaited for the Hidden Leaf's arival. The Jonin Commander stepped forward and saluted Hokage Naruto. Naruto returned the bow.

"Glad to see you could make it, Hokage-sama. As you have no doubt have guessed, I am Jonin Commander Akitaka, of the Kirigakura platoon."

"It is a pleasure to finally meet you in person." Naruto greeted. "Now, you have already been briefed about the plan. I'm sure you are already aware of that we depart at the dead of night, so the enemy has a little chance of spotting us."

"That is confirmed, Hokage-sama. We have already prepared our submersibles for departure at my command. Now, if you will please, we will debrief you on our scheme."

He pointed towards a large circular object, housing 5 other cylindrical objects around the base. It was being heavily guarded.

"That is a container, housing a total of five powerful explosives. Once we get our bearings around the interior of the base, we will place all five of them in precise locations; the fifth one in the direct center of the base. A little back-up plan to insure that not only will the base be destroyed, but along with the Urn itself."
Old 01-18-2010, 08:18 PM   #1104
Chevron 7 locke
Peace and Sanity

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
"That is a container, housing a total of five powerful explosives. Once we get our bearings around the interior of the base, we will place all five of them in precise locations; the fifth one in the direct center of the base. A little back-up plan to insure that not only will the base be destroyed, but along with the Urn itself."

Karela rubbed her hands together in anticipation of the fight to come and then turned and grinned at Kaneda and Tategami. "I like the way these guys think."

She then turned back to the hokage as a sudden thought went through her head. "Forgive me for asking...but what happens if Gatoa has somehow managed to harness the power of the ten tails?"

Last edited by Chevron 7 locke; 01-18-2010 at 10:49 PM.
Old 01-18-2010, 11:29 PM   #1105
Lord of Hunger
Hunger, The Lord Of

"Alright then, how can I help you in the fight against her to do this?"

"Well I'll probably need a competent Shinobi such as yourself to restrain her," Yoroi replied. "I don't think she is going to sit around while I mess with her chakra gates."

By the time that the Leaf Shinobi had reached the Great Naruto Bridge, Yoroi was a little more confident about successfully using his new chakra nature disruption jutsu. However, there was still that nagging feeling inside his head: what if he got it wrong? The thought of killing Asuka--

Better that I try to save her and she dies rather than live the rest of her life as another Takai...or another me.

He glanced at the five explosives and addressed Shikamaru and the Kirigakura Commander. "Forgive me if I'm saying something idiotic, but is destroying that base the most practical solution? Arashi might have prisoners in there. We may be condemning them to death."

Old 01-19-2010, 12:19 AM   #1106
Cyborg Ninja
Neither Enemy Nor Friend

Roleplayer 
Specter looked around at the small village with saddened eyes. This village was very much like his own and he didn't like what he saw. He kept his head down and quickened his pace.

"Forgive me if I'm saying something idiotic, but is destroying that base the most practical solution? Arashi might have prisoners in there. We may be condemning them to death."

"Well it is only a back up plan, besides I'd rather have a few hundred prisoners blow up instead of thousands of innocents being slaughtered any day."

-----

Takeda kept to himself and stared up at the sky again. He listened to what was going on but was not fully concentrating on it. He was trying to think of an even less risky plan for saving Asuka but was having a hard time coming up with one. Perhaps Yoroi's plan would work and she would return back to normal. He would have to hope it works, it was all he could do.

-----

Takai frowned as he walked through the woods. He wasn't frowning because he was walking when he could just teleport, no he was frowning for another reason. Instinct told him the Leaf Village wasn't planning on attacking just yet which mean he had to wait a bit.

"So tell me girl, do you know which targets to take out first when we attack?"
Old 01-19-2010, 06:48 PM   #1107
SkywalkerRules
The Force guides me...

Asuka followed Takai closely in the woods. She felt that she was ready to fight anyone that opposed her and her master. She looked at the ground, her yellow eyes glowing brightly.

"So tell me girl, do you know which targets to take out first when we attack?"

As if she already knew, an eerie smile crept in her face. "Takeda..." she whispered in a cold, dark voice.

((Uh oh. ))
Old 01-19-2010, 08:21 PM   #1108
Phantom Knight

Hot Topic Starter 
"Forgive me for asking...but what happens if Gatoa has somehow managed to harness the power of the ten tails?" Karela queried.

"Then we set off the explosives; no questions asked. Nothing, and I mean [b]nothing[b], will survive after the detonation sequence." the commander promised. "But its vitally important that we place them in five precise locations - so as to minimise the damage to the surrounding marine environment."

"Forgive me if I'm saying something idiotic, but is destroying that base the most practical solution? Arashi might have prisoners in there. We may be condemning them to death."

"Well it is only a back up plan, besides I'd rather have a few hundred prisoners blow up instead of thousands of innocents being slaughtered any day." Specter implied.

"I'm afraid he's right..." Naruto added. "Mikita witnessed the experiments they conducted on the prisoners. The main result was them being turned to mindless zombies - it was what they were hoping to achieve in the first place, so the Arashi can control them like puppets after their primary main objective is completed. Mikita is only lucky he wasnt subjected to those experiments. Our medical examinations confirmed that."

"If there are prisoners, would it not be best to put them to rest? Rather than live the rest of their lives as wandering shells?" The Commander implied. He crossed his arms. "Now, we all have until nightfall. You all came on a long journey, gather yourselves."

Naruto glanced at Specter. "I would like to speak to you, before we depart. Its regarding your village..."
Old 01-20-2010, 11:21 PM   #1109
Cyborg Ninja
Neither Enemy Nor Friend

Roleplayer 
"Takeda..."

"Good girl, and don't forget he needs to suffer after all...he did kill your uncle." Takai said with a wicked smile.

-------

"I would like to speak to you, before we depart. Its regarding your village..."

Specter quickly turned his head to look at Naruto. He walked over to him and lowered his voice so no one would hear.

"What about my village?" he said sadly.
Old 01-22-2010, 04:41 AM   #1110
Phantom Knight

Hot Topic Starter 
"What about my village?"

Naruto guided Specter away from the platoon, to where he can speak with him in private. He ensured nobody else could eavesdrop.

"Tell me as precisely as you can. Exactly how long ago was your village destroyed by the supposed "Nine-Tailed Beast"?"

___________________________________________-

Kaneda wandered around the beach, where all the men were preparing for the assault. The bomb sat innocently on the beach sand, heavily guarded; meanwhile some other group of Jonin sat next to the bomb, keeping themselves occupied by writing on the parchment of scrolls that sat infront of them. It was assumed they were preparing Summoning Scrolls so as make easy transport when delivering the explosives into the Hideout.

Kaneda rubbed his head, as it was aching. It was caused from all this commotion running through the atmosphere... for him literally. He could hear everybodies thoughts and emotions from their chakra and bodily fluid movement. It as if he was tuned into everybody nerve system - it was overwhelming for him to sense everybodies fear and doubts about the mission. But just then, for a tiny second, he thought he could sense the presence of something dark and evil.

"You must control yourself, Kaneda." Tategami appeared behind him, placing a hand on his shoulder. "Relax, take a deep breath, and think about something else for a change."

"Sensei... For a split second... I thought I could-"

"I can sense it too..." Tategami finished. "The Lifeforce of some two familiars, one who has strayed from us, are here."

"Do you know who it is?" Kaneda queried. Tategami sighed.

"Its best you find out for yourself. Its best everybody finds out for themselves. It would cause too much commotion and distraction amongst our primary objective. Try to focus on that instead." Tategami walked away. "They will reveal themselves in due time. Be ready for the unexpected."
Old 01-23-2010, 12:44 AM   #1111
Cyborg Ninja
Neither Enemy Nor Friend

Roleplayer 
"Tell me as precisely as you can. Exactly how long ago was your village destroyed by the supposed "Nine-Tailed Beast"?"

Specter had to take a few seconds to think about it. He scratched his head and tried to remember exactly when his village was destroyed.

"When you're hell bent on revenge you kinda lose track of time...I can't remember how long its been but what I do know is that Pein was still around when my village was destroyed."
Old 01-23-2010, 05:19 PM   #1112
SkywalkerRules
The Force guides me...

"Good girl, and don't forget he needs to suffer after all...he did kill your uncle."

Asuka's eyes were angrier than ever. A look that could kill. She desired to have revenge on those she thought were her friends. For the one responsible for her Uncle's death. Her main focus was on Takeda.

"Yes. I will have my revenge. And no one shall stop me..."
Old 01-24-2010, 08:50 AM   #1113
Phantom Knight

Hot Topic Starter 
"When you're hell bent on revenge you kinda lose track of time...I can't remember how long its been but what I do know is that Pein was still around when my village was destroyed."

"Then this may confirm my theory..." Naruto muttered. "I thought I may as well share my knowledge with you before we embark on the mission. Incase any of us dont make it out alive, I want you to know so you can be at peace."

"I'd like to tell you a story, about a wicked man. You are familiar with Madara Uchiha - the founder of the Akatuki Organisation. Before its birth, he challanged Hashirama - the first Hokage of Konohagakura. It was during that battle that he gathered the will to summon the Nine Tailed Beast - which he tamed using the power of the Mangekyu Sharingan. After he lost the battle, the beast fled. Many years later, at a random occurance, the beast attacked Konoha out of nature before it had been implanted into me."

He allowed Specter to absorb the information. "I want you to understand. After the beast fled from Madara's control, before it was implanted within me, it continued its rampage across the world - your village becoming one of its victims. Even though technically some of the blame goes towards Madara himself, revenge is out of the question. You suvived the attack brought onto your village - it is time to put a new meaning to your life. Fight the Arashi alongside with us, for your family and friends. Let their belief in you become your greatest weapon!"

Tategami watched from a distance, and smiled to himself. "I remember many years ago, when Naruto was an arrogant, loud-mouthed brat. Now look at him and his growth since then; he's become powerful and intelligent."
Old 01-25-2010, 12:22 AM   #1114
Cyborg Ninja
Neither Enemy Nor Friend

Roleplayer 
"I thought I may as well share my knowledge with you before we embark on the mission. Incase any of us dont make it out alive, I want you to know so you can be at peace."

Specter nodded in agreement.

"I'd like to tell you a story, about a wicked man. You are familiar with Madara Uchiha - the founder of the Akatuki Organisation. Before its birth, he challanged Hashirama - the first Hokage of Konohagakura. It was during that battle that he gathered the will to summon the Nine Tailed Beast - which he tamed using the power of the Mangekyu Sharingan. After he lost the battle, the beast fled. Many years later, at a random occurance, the beast attacked Konoha out of nature before it had been implanted into me."

Specter's eyes widened at the story. He could tell where the story was going and how he could truly never avenge his family.

"I want you to understand. After the beast fled from Madara's control, before it was implanted within me, it continued its rampage across the world - your village becoming one of its victims. Even though technically some of the blame goes towards Madara himself, revenge is out of the question. You suvived the attack brought onto your village - it is time to put a new meaning to your life. Fight the Arashi alongside with us, for your family and friends. Let their belief in you become your greatest weapon!"

The Hokage's words seemed to be the exact ones he needed. He felt as though his soul had finally been lifted. He had spent years searching for what was responsible for the destruction of his village and now that he knew that it would never happen again he felt some relief.

"Naruto...thank you. You and your village have shown me great kindness and have treated me like family. For this I will not only be honored to fight along side you all but I will do all I can to make sure you all make it out alive."
Old 01-25-2010, 12:59 AM   #1115
Lord of Hunger
Hunger, The Lord Of

"Well it is only a back up plan, besides I'd rather have a few hundred prisoners blow up instead of thousands of innocents being slaughtered any day." Specter implied.

"I'm afraid he's right..." Naruto added. "Mikita witnessed the experiments they conducted on the prisoners. The main result was them being turned to mindless zombies - it was what they were hoping to achieve in the first place, so the Arashi can control them like puppets after their primary main objective is completed. Mikita is only lucky he wasnt subjected to those experiments. Our medical examinations confirmed that."

"I see," Yoroi replied with a head nod. "Thanks for the clarification."

Immediately afterwards, Yoroi continued developing his new jutsu by practicing adding a shape transformation to a water jutsu. It was a sphere of water in his hand, and with the principles he had observed from Tategami's Rasengan he attempted to compress and spin it at the same time. He was hoping for the jutsu not to be successful or explode but simply fall apart.

A little more, just a little more....

Suddenly the sphere collapsed, leaving a small puddle before him.

"Yes!" Yoroi exclaimed, then called out to Takeda, "It's nearly finished! I just have to apply it to an internal chakra source!"

Old 01-26-2010, 11:36 PM   #1116
Phantom Knight

Hot Topic Starter 
"Naruto...thank you. You and your village have shown me great kindness and have treated me like family. For this I will not only be honored to fight along side you all but I will do all I can to make sure you all make it out alive."

"We will all do our part." Naruto beamed. "But thank you for listening. Not everyone can understand what kind of burden I carry - most people dont like the idea of a Jinchuuriki leading as Hokage. I hate this thing inside me, just as much as you do for all the terror it has created." he turned and started walking away. "Now gather yourself. We have a few hours till sundown."

In the Moonlight

The soldiers began to prepare themselves for the departure. The background was filled with engine noises coming from the different kinds of submersibles. Some people were asked to remain behind, as there werent enough submersibles to supply to hold that many people. Plus they required some backup, incase the enemy made it to the surface.

Kaneda stepped into the Stingray class submersible, with Tategami in the front passenger seat next to the assigned Kirigakura Pilot. The Stingray could hold a total of six people, so three more were required in theirs. Otherwise, the rest could hop into other submersibles. Selected Jonin, including Tategami, were given an ear piece for communication - as people were being split up into groups.

Tategami's group consisted of six other members; Kaneda, Karela, Takeda, Dai, Yoroi and Specter. It was now a matter of time for the rest of the team to hop into the Stingray or find another one.
Old 01-29-2010, 12:29 AM   #1117
Cyborg Ninja
Neither Enemy Nor Friend

Roleplayer 
Takeda slowly made his way into the Stingray after Kaneda. Surprisingly as he stepped inside he found himself somewhat impressed at the submersible. He took a look at his surroundings for a few seconds before approaching Tategami and Kaneda.

"I'd just like to say its been an honor to fight alongside you both, and I hope to continue doing so."

He bowed to them both before taking a seat. He was also waiting on Yoroi to see what the next step was.

---------

Specter gave one last look outside before stepping into another Stingray. He now knew what to fight for and wasn't going to go down that easy.

---------

Takai smiled as he watched the group from high up. He looked over to Asuka and smiled.

"It seems our dear friends are getting ready for their assault. So would you like to do the honors of teleporting us there or should I?"

Last edited by Cyborg Ninja; 01-29-2010 at 12:35 AM.
Old 01-29-2010, 03:49 AM   #1118
SkywalkerRules
The Force guides me...

((Hey, guys? I won't be here this Friday and Saturday. But I will post this Sunday when I get back. Going out of town. Don't worry. I'll be back. ))
Old 01-31-2010, 08:37 PM   #1119
SkywalkerRules
The Force guides me...

((Sorry for the double post.))

"It seems our dear friends are getting ready for their assault. So would you like to do the honors of teleporting us there or should I?"

Asuka wondered what her master meant.

"When you say 'there', Takai-san... do you mean where the group are at?" Hopefully, that's probably what he meant. But she just wanted to be sure so that she wouldn't disappoint Takai.
Old 02-01-2010, 12:08 AM   #1120
Phantom Knight

Hot Topic Starter 
((Thats ok ^-^ I kind of dosed off away from this place, but now I'm back ))

"I'd just like to say its been an honor to fight alongside you both, and I hope to continue doing so."

"I dont want to hear that." Kaneda added. "We must not fail!"

As soon as everybody else stepped into their allocated Stingray Submersibles, it was time to embark on their mission.

The pilot closed the cockpit, sealed shut and made sure no cracks were visible incase water leaked through them. The Stingray moved, creeping along the shore until the water blanketted over the glass. They crawled deeper and deeper, at a suprisingly fast pace. But it was a quite dark along the ocean floor - it was nearly impossible to spot anything.

"How can anybody see through this darkness?" Kaneda commented. The pilot smirked.

"Not to worry; we have that covered." he flicked a switch and a large, widescreen monitor sprouted from the dashboard of the cockpit. It displayed a terrain layout with a glowing green tint.

"Our submersibles are equiped with a nightvision system, so we can navigate through the darkness of the ocean floor."

"Highly conveniant." Tategami complimented.

Tens upon tens of minutes have passed - Kaneda lost track of time. Eventually something ahead came into view on the Nightvision Monitor. It appeared to be something organic and spread for kilometers. "A coral reef?"

"If these coordinated we were given are precise, the base should be located somewhere around here. It may be inside of the reef itself!"
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Community > Dantooine Theatre Company > Shinobi