lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Shinobi
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 03-20-2009, 08:50 AM   #281
Jedi_Man
Forumite

Current Game: Too many to count
Sam poured himself some tea, and laughed at Kaneda's and Tategami's antics. But quietly. The tea wasn't that bad, but it could've been better, thats what happens when you summon food instead of make it by hand. But he'd eat all the same, he was famished.

---------------------------------------------------
Deep thought #1: In the end, everyone dies. No one can outrun time, death itself is always breathing down your neck, just waiting to slip the noose over you. But, in your time of death, what matters is not when or how or even why. What matters is what you do with it. Do you sit down and call it quits, or do you get up, stare your killer and death itself in the face, and laugh copiously, right until the end.
Jedi_Man is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-20-2009, 08:29 PM   #282
Chevron 7 locke
Peace and Sanity

Current Game: The Old Republic
Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
Karela grabbed a piece of bacon and proceded to chow down.

Mmmmm...bacon.

"So...Anyone have any thoughts on what that thing was last night? And what about that White Chakra?"
Chevron 7 locke is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-21-2009, 01:05 PM   #283
SkywalkerRules
The Force guides me...

Asuka grabbed her some bacon, toast, and poured a cup of tea in her little cup. Thank goodness, she could finally eat some breakfast. But watching Tategami frustrating Kaneda made her giggle. It was fun having the two along.

She then glanced at Karela. With her having a Beast sealed inside, what if it attacked on her? Or worse... the others?

Asuka shook off the memory of dueling a Jinchuuriki before she met her friends. But she couldn't blame Karela. She felt bad. And even though she sat a few feet away from the others, she
didn't want the others to know the fear she had inside. She might tell them sooner or later though.
"So...Anyone have any thoughts on what that thing was last night? And what about that White Chakra?"

"Good question. I was wondering the same thing. First the thing attempted to attack us, then it disappeared. And the White Chakra... well, ya got me there."
SkywalkerRules is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-21-2009, 11:52 PM   #284
Chevron 7 locke
Peace and Sanity

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
Karela looked up thoughtfully

"I've been thinking about it, and I have a theory...I'm starting to think that the group that we were sent after sent it after us."

"My theory...is that it was some sort of summon, or maybe a weapon of some sort.

Last edited by Chevron 7 locke; 03-22-2009 at 12:00 AM.
Old 03-22-2009, 02:23 AM   #285
DrPhil2501
BAANAAANAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

Current Game: Mass Effect
Hot Topic Starter 
Tategami sat down on the log, and listened in to Karela's theory.

"You are very observant, Karela. When we were attacked by the explosive clay dogs, I assumed they were just scare tatics made from the Ogawa."

He placed his cup of tea down. "It is obvious there is something more then exotic vegetation within that hidden temple! That White Chakra may have come from something phenominal..."

"Guys..." Kaneda added. "You must realise, when we reach the Land of the Waterfalls we have to keep an eye on the Arashi. Because due to recent events, we have no reason to trust them."
DrPhil2501 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-23-2009, 05:00 PM   #286
Chevron 7 locke
Peace and Sanity

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
"Why do you say that?"

Karela thought for a moment that smacked her head.

"They did draw us away from the village...they might have wanted to whittle down the number of Shinobi in the village."

"If we can't trust the Arashi, shouldn't one of us head back to the village to warn Naruto? For all we know they could be causing trouble back at the village."
Old 03-23-2009, 11:27 PM   #287
Cyborg Ninja
Neither Enemy Nor Friend

Current Game: Team Fortress 2
Roleplayer 
Takeda had been meditating for quite a long time. While in meditation he began to have flashbacks of how he came to be. Takeda's eyes closed tighter and his mind drifted away. The scene suddenly changed and he was near a mountain. As he looked at the mountain he saw two figures. He took a closer look and saw it was his father... and a younger him.

"But father, how can I use my ice justu if we are near this mountain. The heat will just melt it."

"You are mistaken young Takeda. Your greatest weakness is your greatest strength. If you can use your justu near this volcano and even freeze something inside than you will be incredibly powerful."

"Father I...

"You will do as you are told."

"Yes sir."

The young Takeda began trying to use his Ice Ball. As Takeda had said, the ice melted instantly.

"Father its not working."

Takeda's father moved over to him and dropped hot rocks over his back. The firey rocks made contact with his skin and shocked his nerves. His fists clenched up in pain and in rage he shot some ice at the mountain.

"Fire and Ice," His father began, "Complete opposites but you as the Ice can overcome it. Fire melts ice, but water kills the fire. The pain of the fire mirrors the physical pain, you suffer now but you will learn to endure."

His father faded away and Takeda was back in the village. He stood up and looked around. The group was gone... he had forgotten about them. Takeda looked at the foot print on the ground, it was Akagi's. The path was still fresh. Takeda left the village and followed the path, using the trees to his advantage. He followed until night fell before resting in the tree. It was not long after that he heard some scuffling. Takeda looked down and saw some clay animal trying to attack him. Takeda jumped down and froze the creature in place.

"There might be more, I'll hold onto it now incase they come after me."

Night turned to day and Takeda had finally found his group.

"You must realise, when we reach the Land of the Waterfalls we have to keep an eye on the Arashi. Because due to recent events, we have no reason to trust them."

"You can say that again," Takeda said as he jumped down from his tree. Takeda placed the frozen dog on the ground. "I'm guessing you encountered these creatures as well."

Not to far from Takeda's position hid another ninja. He too had been searching for this group and used Takeda to do so. He would not strike now, no he would wait. One by one he would take them down, and only in that would his soul find respite. For now he would hold onto his roped Kunai and wait.

((Yup its true, I'm back. So what better way to come back with than some memories with Takeda. I also am going to introduce a second character which I'll run by PK. I won't reveal who he is now but if you know who Takeda is based off of than you know who this ninja is. PK I'll get the sheet up tomorrow. I know I have to get the character approved first but its been a while since I posted and I had to come back with a boom))
Cyborg Ninja is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-24-2009, 02:32 AM   #288
Chevron 7 locke
Peace and Sanity

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
That white chakra...could it have been some sort of tailed beast? No...there are only nine-tailed beasts...and they're all accounted for. Still...

"Guys, I'm gonna start back toward the village, Naruto needs to know about what happend to us, and that weird white Chakra. I'll be back once I tell him what's going on."

Karela started off and then turned to look at Tategami.

"Would you like me to bring some eggs back?"
Old 03-24-2009, 11:35 AM   #289
Jedi_Man
Forumite

" No, but if you'd be so kind, I'd like some Sake, Here's some money..." Sam said as he placed a few coins and some paper money in Karelas hand. " Or, you could get me some sausage from the meat shop... Thats the best stuff you'll ever eat."
Sam thought back to the taste, oooh the taste.
" Exquisite" Sam said to himself as he drank the last of his tea.

Deep thought #1: In the end, everyone dies. No one can outrun time, death itself is always breathing down your neck, just waiting to slip the noose over you. But, in your time of death, what matters is not when or how or even why. What matters is what you do with it. Do you sit down and call it quits, or do you get up, stare your killer and death itself in the face, and laugh copiously, right until the end.
Old 03-24-2009, 04:08 PM   #290
SkywalkerRules
The Force guides me...

Asuka sat there, watching everyone have a conversation about the Land of the Waterfalls and not trusting the Arashi. Yeah, she heard about them as well. She also knew that they had to stick together, no matter what.

"Guys, I'm gonna start back toward the village, Naruto needs to know about what happend to us, and that weird white Chakra. I'll be back once I tell him what's going on."

Asuka nodded, agreeing. She didn't want Karela to go away though. Not becuase of her Bijuu, but because she grew worried that something might happen.

She then stood up, after eating her breakfast, and began to get her stuff ready. "So... should we get going now, guys?"
Old 03-25-2009, 02:33 AM   #291
DrPhil2501

Hot Topic Starter 
"They did draw us away from the village...they might have wanted to whittle down the number of Shinobi in the village."

"Before you take your leave, consider this." Tategami said. "There are only Six Ninja, plus a Samurai out here. Thats not even a number worth withering down for an entire village filled with hundreds of Shinobi, not to mention the ANBU forces."

"He's right!" Kaneda aggreed. "There's really no point in returning, when you think about it. And as of now, we have no evidence against the Arashi about these incidents. The best thing to do right now, is play along."
Old 03-25-2009, 02:46 AM   #292
Chevron 7 locke
Peace and Sanity

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
Karela couldn't help but be worried.

"I can't help but think that he should know about that weird white chakra. When I encountered it, my bijuu got really nervous, and wanted to run. I didn't run and that led to me getting my butt kicked. I really think we should warn Naruto about it."

Karela glanced around

"Do any of you know any summoning jutsu?"
Old 03-25-2009, 02:57 AM   #293
CommanderQ
I should go.

Forum Veteran Roleplayer Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
Akagi chuckled, "Heh, summoning Jutsu? Heh, you no need that..." He said in his thick accent.

"No, you don't need that all. All you need is a clever trap, something that attract the creature's power. How do you think my people survived? Heh, not by swords alone."

He began setting up a small fire.

you very much
If a tree would fall in the woods.....would the other trees laugh at it?
CommanderQ is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-25-2009, 05:18 AM   #294
DrPhil2501

Hot Topic Starter 
"I really think we should warn Naruto about it."

"The White Chakra disintigrated because it got too far away from its source." Tategami said. "Even if it is a threat, it wont go far enough to our village."

"Besides, you already been through enough affliction last night, and you just recovered." said Kaneda. "We dont want you returning to the village alone without assuring you wont get hurt."
Old 03-25-2009, 09:48 AM   #295
Jedi_Man
Forumite

Sam sat back, leaning against the tree, yeah he knew a Summoning Jutsu, He wasn't the best though, But he could get a few wolves in he quick.
" Karela, I've got one, but it's shaky at best, I never know whether I'll be getting a pup or the great King of the Wolves.... It varys." Sam said.

Old 03-25-2009, 04:25 PM   #296
Cyborg Ninja
Neither Enemy Nor Friend

Roleplayer 
Clearly Takeda had missed a lot since he had been meditating. He had no idea why they were talking about white chakara or why they need someone to do a multiform justu.

"I do not wish to be rude, but I am rather confused. Exactly what is going on?"
Old 03-26-2009, 02:24 AM   #297
Chevron 7 locke
Peace and Sanity

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
"Well...last night my bijuu sensed something heading toward the land of waterfalls, We went after it and...got our butts handed to us. While we were fighting whatever it was, the rest of the group was fighting those weird clay dogs. Tategami and the others showed up and they saw some sort of weird white Chakra in the form of a dragon show up and then dissapear."

Karela looked up and frowned.

"At least that's what I think happend, I was in alot of pain so I don't really remember everything that clearly.
Old 03-26-2009, 02:34 AM   #298
DrPhil2501

Hot Topic Starter 
Kaneda turned to Takeda. "What took you so long? You came at the perfect time..."

"While we encountered the clay dogs, Karela was afflicted by something in the forest. She encountered some mysterious formation of White Chakra, which we have no idea where it came from, but we suspect it may have came from the Land of the Waterfalls."

Kaneda wasnt in any mood to repeat himself. Tategami stepped forward. "We meet up at the rendevous point where we meet the Arashi. As of now, we have no idea whose side to take. Which is why we split into two teams!"

He rolled out a scroll and took out a caligraphy pen and a small bottle of ink. He dunked the pen in with the ink, and started writing names.

"Once we meet the Arashi, we must demand we play by our terms. Afterall, they did hire us for this type opperation..."

"Team one will resolve the conflict within the temple. Its likely the Arashi will send some of their own forces in with ours. This can be worked to our advantage: we can keep an eye on their behaviour and ensure their motifs are just simply "protecting plants". I urge you to keep an eye on their behaviour: it could mask their true intentions."

"Team Two will consist of three members: those who will stay behind and guard the representive Gatoa outside of the temple. Team 2 will too keep an eye on him and his men, watch for any unusual behaviour and intentions."

"If it turns out we got more then we bargained for, then we rebel against them. Both team will receive further instructions. We better divide..." He looked over at Sam.

"Each Jonin here, including myself, will lead the teams. Team 1 will be led by Sam, while I lead Team 2. Who wants to be on what team?"

Kaneda raised his hand "I'll be on..."

"You are brave, Yamagato! Team 1 it is!"

Kaneda grunted with frustration. I thought i told him to stop doing that???

Last edited by DrPhil2501; 03-26-2009 at 05:14 AM.
Old 03-26-2009, 02:55 AM   #299
Chevron 7 locke
Peace and Sanity

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
Karela thought about what team she wanted to be on.

Hmmm...Tategami seems to be a bit toughter...and I don't know that much about sam...I'll take Team 2

"I'll join team 2. Some of my jutsus are defensive based so I might come in handy."

Last edited by Chevron 7 locke; 03-26-2009 at 03:11 AM.
Old 03-26-2009, 09:09 AM   #300
Jedi_Man
Forumite

Sam was shocked, he had never actually lead a team before. Even now, he usually brought up the rear.
But, hey, now I can show what I'm made of.
Yeah, chopped liver boy, hehehe. Takai said.
Hey! That's not nice! Kaneda seems to think highly of me! Sam said.
Thats because your a jonin, Which is from more of me than you, if you were still a chunin, he'd think otherwise. Takai said.
Sam sighed. When will I ever get approval from you?
When you stop acting like a macho-man and think with your head! Try this, lead the team and don't get anyone killed.
Sam sighed again. He knew it was true, he only ever did something to impress a girl or to show off.
Yeah, now you figure it out.

Old 03-26-2009, 12:36 PM   #301
CommanderQ
I should go.

Akagi listened carefully and nodded,"If it would be alright, I would like to go with team one, my observational skills may be of some use there. That and my sword. Whatever works best."

He stood, stamping out the fire he had created. He then picked up his bag and was ready to go. He loved to be prepared, and he hope that this rubbed off on his companions.

you very much
Old 03-28-2009, 11:02 AM   #302
Jedi_Man
Forumite

Sam smiled and nodded at Akagi, He'd be an excellent addition. If anyone could cut down an entire army of... whatever those where, it would be him.
The question was, would those things get back up?

Old 03-29-2009, 12:50 AM   #303
Chevron 7 locke
Peace and Sanity

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
Karela looked around uneasily.

Even here...around all these people I still can't but feel that something is watching us...waiting for us to make a move.

Karela moved close to Akagi and whispered in his ear. "Do you have the feeling that we're being watched? Cause I can't help but think something is watching us...I know it sounds weird with all these people around, but I just can't help it."
Old 03-29-2009, 01:21 AM   #304
CommanderQ
I should go.

Akagi raised an eyebrow,"Hmmm?"

He looked around at the trees, Karela was indeed right, they both had the 'being watched' feeling.

He looked around again, and whispered back,"Yes, I have that feeling as well. There is something here somewhere, I don't know what, but it obviously doesn't want to leave the group alone."

Akagi gripped his sword and began looking around, observing any possible spying points.

you very much

Last edited by CommanderQ; 03-29-2009 at 01:51 AM.
Old 03-29-2009, 01:43 AM   #305
Cyborg Ninja
Neither Enemy Nor Friend

Roleplayer 
Takeda had been thinking on which group he wanted to be on. He wanted to continue the mission but he also wanted to defend.

"I will go where I am needed."

Takeda looked over at Karela and Akagi. They both had this awkward appearance about them, like they had just killed someone for the first time. Takeda walked over to the two of them, curious as to why they were acting this way.

"You two look like you saw a ghost, is everything alright?"
Old 03-29-2009, 11:04 PM   #306
Chevron 7 locke
Peace and Sanity

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
(Where are Phantom and Skywalker?)

Karela leaned in close to Takeda and whispered to him.

"Don't you feel it? It feels like something is watching us...right now."

Last edited by Chevron 7 locke; 03-30-2009 at 02:20 PM.
Old 03-30-2009, 08:47 PM   #307
Cyborg Ninja
Neither Enemy Nor Friend

Roleplayer 
Takeda thought about it for a second and then got the same chill. He looked around but couldn't see anything.

"You're right, I do feel like there is another out there."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

The ninja in the distance was glad to hear the group would split up. All he had to do was wait for each group to split up. he would then use a multi form so that way he could follow both parties.
Old 03-30-2009, 10:13 PM   #308
SkywalkerRules
The Force guides me...

((Busy lately. Sorry.))

Asuka narrowed her eyes, and had a downcast look. "Guess I'll be on Team 1 too. I can watch out for things as well. I'm just ready for some action." She then glanced at Karela.

"Don't you feel it? It feels like something is watching us...right now."

The young girl glanced around her, and glared hard. Whatever was watching them, she was willing to deal with any spies. Maybe they were the ones who set the traps? Only the future would tell...
Old 03-30-2009, 10:28 PM   #309
Jedi_Man
Forumite

Sam pulled out his little sword, polishing it and sharpening the blade, he'd need it probably.
Yes, you'll probably need it more than me boy. Takai whispered to him. Sam once again looked at the emblem of flame etched inthe blade, sometimes when Takai talked, it would glow red, as it did now.
Takai, when this is over, I'm getting that full story from you, okay? Sam said to Takai.
Fine, if you should happen to live.

Old 03-30-2009, 11:30 PM   #310
Cyborg Ninja
Neither Enemy Nor Friend

Roleplayer 
Takeda took a deep breath for a few seconds. The chance of the figure being an assassin was very unlikely and he felt they could take this figure if it turned out to be one. They should be focused on the mission and not some outside force.

"Perhaps what we sense is just a large mammal of some sort. We should be focused on the two tasks at hand," Takeda looked over to Kaneda. "Take care of yourself out there friend... and watch over the others." Takeda looked over to Tategami and bowed. "It will be an honor to serve under you Master Tategami."
Old 03-31-2009, 04:05 AM   #311
DrPhil2501

Hot Topic Starter 
((Ditto. School work keeps my busy ))

Take care of yourself out there friend... and watch over the others."

"Just trying to do my job." Kaneda smiled. He watched as Takeda walked over to Tategami's Team. Kaneda was glad he wasn't on Team 1, because he was sick of Tategami in particular reading his thoughts.

"It will be an honor to serve under you Master Tategami."

Tategami smiled. "The honor is mine aswell, Takeda-kun." He looked over at everyone. "Alrite, lets get going."

Hours have passed as both teams soared through the forest. Eventually they reached the border line that accessed into the Land of the Waterfall.
They began walking from there, passed through the forage and eventually reached the monument of the entire land.

"Woah..." Kaneda awed. It was a gigantic waterfall, the largest he had ever seen. It stood hundreds of meters upward, pouring its large quantites of water
down into a large pool surrounded by a sandy bank. Kaneda looked at Tategami. "This is the mighty Waterfall? I never imagined it be this big.

Tategami smiled. "Yes, the entire waterfall asks as a cloak to the secret entrance to Takigakure, the hidden village."

Tategami looked away from the waterfall, and into the distance from where they came from. Six black cloaked figures approached them, one of them leading them
towards the monumental waterfall. Kaneda recognised the face of of them: Gatoa, the representative of the Arashi.

"Their here..."
Old 03-31-2009, 04:33 AM   #312
Chevron 7 locke
Peace and Sanity

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
"Their here..."

Karela looked at the represenative from the Arashi and gave him the once over.

Hmmm...I don't see any weapons on him, He doesn't look that tough...if he becomes violent we should be able to handle him.

Karela then turned her attention to the other five black cloaked figures.

Now...they are a different story, They look quite a bit tougher, They must have their weapons hidden beneath the cloaks.
Old 03-31-2009, 01:38 PM   #313
CommanderQ
I should go.

Akagi eyed the Arashi. He felt suspicious, but then again, he walways felt suspicious in lands he didn't know.

He made eye contact with the head Arashi, and they immediatley began sizing eachother up, measuring the odds of who'd win in a fight. Akagi was pretty sure he'd decapitate this guy if he presented a threat, but for right now, he feared that there would be no problem.

He tapped Kaneda on the shoulder and whispered, "Keep an eye on the tall one on the far side of the Arashi group. If anything should go wrong, he'd hit us in the flank, very dangerous that way."

He then stepped closer to Karela and whispered the same thing. It was Akagi's job to observe and protect, they'd have to work together though.

you very much
Old 04-01-2009, 12:13 AM   #314
Chevron 7 locke
Peace and Sanity

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
Karela couldn't help but sigh and roll her eyes as Akagi sized up the Akagi represenative.

Men...They're all the same. First they size each other up and then they start fighting.

"Keep an eye on the tall one on the far side of the Arashi group. If anything should go wrong, he'd hit us in the flank, very dangerous that way."

Karela got close to Akagi's ear. "I've already got a plan in case this goes wrong. Don't worry, it's foolproof."
Old 04-01-2009, 02:58 AM   #315
DrPhil2501

Hot Topic Starter 
Kaneda listened in to Akagi's advice and nodded. "Dont underestimate the leader. I havent seen what he is capable of..."

He eyed Gatoa, as the representitive continued walking with a sunshine grin on his face.

The Arashi members approached Tategami and the team. "We're terribly sorry for out lateness!" Gatoa apoligised smiling. His silver long hair glowed in the sunlight. "We got abit sidetracked on our way here."

"Its not a problem." Tategami added. "We encountered a little trouble eariler on too. But we're all here! Lets get down to business."

"Of course! As you know, the Ogawa are a very secretive society: hence why we know nothing much about them." He grin seemed continuous, a trait Kaneda found suspicious. "We discovered the ruins of the ancient temple of the warlord Magato within the cave hidden behind the waterfall."

"But I thought this cave leads to the hidden village Takigakure." Kaneda wondered. Gatoa smiled down at him.

"You are quite correct, young man. The secret entrance to the village does lead to Takigakure. However, the members of the Hidden Waterfall Village have discovered something else in that cave: an entrance to the discovered tomb of Warlord Magato."

"The Ogawa have invaded such territory and illegally harvesting the vegetation. Such vandalism must be put to a stop!" one of the members barked.

Tategami nodded, then raised his head to Gatoa. "Then we begin the mission straight away: only under our conditions. Four members of my squad will go in and deal with the situation, while I remain here with two other members to protect you from the outside."

"Of course! We appreciate your security in this hostile situation." Gatoa grinned. "Some of our members will accompany you also, so as to assist you in what ever you require."

Predictable Kaneda thought as he rolled his eyes. And he was expecting a different reaction from Gatoa when Tategami offered security.
Old 04-01-2009, 10:39 PM   #316
Chevron 7 locke
Peace and Sanity

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
(Revan vs Shinobi...Shinobi would win )

"Some of our members will accompany you also, so as to assist you in what ever you require."

I don't like the sound of that...Akagi and the others should be able to wrap this up on their own...so why the extra manpower?

Karela gave a quick glance at the Arashi represenative.

And why is he so cheerful?
Old 04-01-2009, 11:09 PM   #317
CommanderQ
I should go.

Akagi took a step forward, but not too far forward as to be disrespectful.

"You wound us. To send in extra men, you must have little faith in what we are capable of. Is this the case?"

His eyes seemingly burned right into the Arashi represenative, and the two shared a glare. If looks could kill....

Akagi wasn't liking the situation one bit. For one, the Arashi were making strange requests, requests that wouldn't be made upon those accepting a contract. This could be extremely dangerous.

His hand was away from his sword, but in no way meant that he would be unable to draw it in case of an emergency.

you very much
Old 04-01-2009, 11:52 PM   #318
Cyborg Ninja
Neither Enemy Nor Friend

Roleplayer 
Takeda was concerned when the cloaked figures arrived. He definitely felt they were hiding something. They knew nothing about these Ogawa but they seemed to know they were bad. Takeda however did not say anything, it would be rude to do so. When Takeda heard they would send some of their own members in, he detected an ambush. What if the Ogawa were not the invaders...what if they were protecting this temple and Mr. Gatoa is one who wants whatever was inside. Takeda decided to speak up.

"Excuse me Mister Gatoa, but I was wondering just exactly what these people have done to you. From the sound of it they do not seem to be violating anything but perhaps its all an act. I only ask you this so that way I do not fall victim to their acting if for any reason they try to attack you."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

The black and yellow ninja jumped down from his position. He stood in place and brought his arms forward. He moved them to either side, which caused the ground to open. He jumped inside and closed the ground under him. He could hold his breath for some time and could create tiny cracks in the ground to breathe. He followed the group and was now directly under them. Instead of using the multi form he decided he would follow the group going inside. The time would soon come to strike.
Old 04-02-2009, 01:19 AM   #319
DrPhil2501

Hot Topic Starter 
"You wound us. To send in extra men, you must have little faith in what we are capable of. Is this the case?"

"Akagi!" Tategami muttered, as he watched the Samurai's hand tempting to release his own blade. Gatoa kept his poker face.

"You should feel privilidged for our generosity. We cant spare as many men, so we are only sending two. They are not soldiers; they are medical nin, incase one of you were to suddenly get fataly injured."

Excuse me Mister Gatoa, but I was wondering just exactly what these people have done to you. From the sound of it they do not seem to be violating anything but perhaps its all an act. I only ask you this so that way I do not fall victim to their acting if for any reason they try to attack you."

Gatoa turned his face from a cheerful grin to a serious look. "I'm just here to keep the peace. These Ogawa have no right to harvest the precious vegetation from within that temple. Those plants are required for reproduction so as to become key components to our modern medicine. They have no warrant for harvesting, and so that must be stopped."
Old 04-02-2009, 01:18 PM   #320
CommanderQ
I should go.

Akagi turned his head quickly to Tategami, and his hand slipped away from his sword. He understood their diplomatic situation, it would be wise to stand down.

He looked at the man called Gatoa.

"You should feel privilidged for our generosity. We cant spare as many men, so we are only sending two. They are not soldiers; they are medical nin, incase one of you were to suddenly get fataly injured."

"So be it."

With that, Akagi stepped back with the group. His senses were practically screaming about some sort of danger here. He hoped they could evade it.

you very much
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Community > Dantooine Theatre Company > Shinobi