lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: You Know You're Too Hi-Tech If ...
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 04-20-2011, 01:07 AM   #1
wzy0418
Lurker

You Know You're Too Hi-Tech If ...

You Know You're Too Hi-Tech If ...

-- You haven't played solitaire with a real deck of cards in years.
-- You have a list of 14 Adventure Games to read to your family of 3.
--You call your son's beeper to let him know that it is time to eat. He emails you back from his bedroom, "What's for dinner?"
-- Your daughter sells her soul via her web site.
-- You chat several times a day with someone from South Africa, but you haven't spoken with your next door neighbor yet this year.
-- Your daughter just bought a single CD of all the records your college roommate used to play.
-- Your grandmother clogs up your favourite website with comments about how her grandchild is a ****
-- You buy a computer and a week later it is out of date and now sells for half the price you paid.
-- The concept of using real money instead Mojo Dollars™ to make a purchase is foreign to you.
-- You consider second-day air delivery painfully slow.
-- Your reason for not staying in touch with family is that they do not have email addresses.
-- You hear most of your jokes via some website instead of in person.
-- You've printed this out and are reading it in the "library."

I would like to conclude by saying that if I make any more posts of this nature, I will be banned for being an advertisement whore.

Last edited by elTee; 04-20-2011 at 06:33 AM.
wzy0418 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-20-2011, 02:45 AM   #2
QueZTone
mind il creativo

I have to say; original way of spamming!

QueZTone is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-20-2011, 04:14 AM   #3
Gabez

You Know You're Too Hi-Tech If ... you use quite an interesting concept as a means to spam people.

Incidentally, how do you 'call your son's beeper'? What is that? Like a hospital style pager system? Or maybe the apostrophe is a mistake, and you're naming all your sons Beeper?

Not sure why there's sarcastic inverted commas around "library" either. Or why anyone would print that post of, let alone how that would make them high-tech?

yeah! I'm taking it to the man!
Gabez is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-20-2011, 09:37 AM   #4
Liverandbacon
I'm only worth a piano?

Forum Veteran LF Jester Folder extraordinaire 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabez View Post
Incidentally, how do you 'call your son's beeper'? What is that? Like a hospital style pager system? Or maybe the apostrophe is a mistake, and you're naming all your sons Beeper?
Must have been sarcasm. No one thinks beepers/pagers are high tech. Actually, does anyone even have pagers for personal use anymore? I feel like small affordable cell phones and texting must have made them extinct.

Also, I prefer this spam to others.

--Too Dumb to Quit--
Liverandbacon is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Mixnmojo.com > Mojo Discussion Forums > Off-Topic Mayhem > You Know You're Too Hi-Tech If ...