lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Oh, not good...! Breaking update regarding TSLRP.
Post a new thread. Sorry, this thread is closed. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 01-26-2009, 06:04 PM   #1
Darth Avlectus
Your point?

Current Game: Soul Calibur 5
Oh, not good...! Breaking update regarding TSLRP.

Breaking news: Team Gizka is DOWN, Team Gizka is DOWN!--will it ever come back?

It is currently 2:48pm Pacific time, January 26th, 2009. Sitting down for lunch I went to go check www.team-gizka.org and I just noticed their site is down...

I know, I know, We're not normally supposed to talk about this but I figured I'd bring this to everyone's attention. Might as well...
We all have been watching them for a long time, no doubt. It comes as a shock to me as I'm sure it will to the rest of you.
Let us not be overly alerted just yet, it may just be temporary......
Save for my recent frustrations, I've been a quiet advocate of patience all along. I sincerely do hope they have not given up on it. We'll watch and see.

Whatever the case, I'd personally like to express my appreciation for their attempt at what they have been doing, and what they have already done.

THANK YOU.

"I cant see S***! --YOU GO TO HELL!" --Tourettes guy
Darth Avlectus is offline   you may:
Old 01-26-2009, 06:08 PM   #2
Alkonium
To Mend and Defend

Current Game: Guild Wars 2
Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
You're overreacting. It's normal for people's servers to temporarily go down. Plus, I think I read somewhere that they're not posting news in order to avoid overhyping idiots.

Alkonium is offline   you may:
Old 01-26-2009, 06:08 PM   #3
Arcesious
Trolololololololololololo

Current Game: Mass Effect
Don't worry. I'm sure they're Either A: simply editing the site, B: the server for their site is having difficulties, or C: their website has had a small coding error. All easily fixable.

Please feed the trolls. XD
Arcesious is offline   you may:
Old 01-26-2009, 06:10 PM   #4
TriggerGod

Helpful! 
oh no now its confirmed that the project is dead. /sarcasm

the site admin KillerBob does, at some points, an update to the forums and/or website. I'm guessing this is just one of them.
TriggerGod is offline   you may:
Old 01-26-2009, 06:18 PM   #5
jonathan7
Exiled Jedi...

Contest winner - Modding LFN Staff Member Veteran Modder Helpful! 
This is a considerable over-reaction IMHO - I expect the site to be back soon, though we shall see. For now this is closed, as this isn't really relevant to modding, nor do I think the conversation will go anywhere. - j7

EDIT: Just so everyone knows the site is back up....

"Love is the only reality and it is not a mere sentiment. It is the ultimate truth that lies at the heart of creation." - Rabindranath Tagore

"Many a doctrine is like a window pane. We see truth through it but it divides us from truth." - Kahlil Gibran

Last edited by jonathan7; 01-27-2009 at 01:53 PM.
jonathan7 is offline   you may:
Post a new thread. Sorry, this thread is closed. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > Holowan Laboratories > Oh, not good...! Breaking update regarding TSLRP.