lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Putting an item into the random loot
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 02-14-2009, 10:35 PM   #1
TriggerGod

Helpful! 
Putting an item into the random loot

Well I have a mod that is coming up, (its a teaser mod of sorts for my lightsaber WIP) and I have up to 50 uti files to place somewhere in the game, and I had an idea; putting the items into the random loot, although I have absolutely no idea on how to do it. could someone tell me how the script would look if I wanted to put an item into the loot system?
TriggerGod is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-14-2009, 11:10 PM   #2
Star Admiral
N7 Commando

Current Game: Mass Effect 2
Folder extraordinaire Helpful! 
A very complicated thing to do, and a bit difficult to test if it is working. I'm still trying to figure it out myself as well for my own mod. I'll recommend giving a look at the scripts in USM; Darth333 included the random loot source scripts used in that mod.

- Star Admiral
Star Admiral is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-15-2009, 09:38 AM   #3
Nirran
Rookie

ive re-writted the random loot tables for my mod,pm me ill send what i have(just switches and random numbers to add an item)
Nirran is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > Holowan Laboratories > Putting an item into the random loot