lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: KOTOR 2 problem
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 03-14-2009, 05:30 AM   #1
kidkid2
Lurker

KOTOR 2 problem

i got to that bit in peragus where u get to ebon hawk and have to fire the laser cannon thing, 3 sith came aboard so we killed them, and then it went to the bit where it shows atton at the pilot thing pressing buttons and says something like alright its time to go, and then it does nothing just shows repeatedly "pressing buttons". No matter how long i wait it just stays there showing him pressing buttons. Wtf is going on, thats the auto save place and the place where i properly saved is no where near there, i dont want to have to do all that again.
kidkid2 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-15-2009, 03:31 AM   #2
kidkid2
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidkid2 View Post
i got to that bit in peragus where u get to ebon hawk and have to fire the laser cannon thing, 3 sith came aboard so we killed them, and then it went to the bit where it shows atton at the pilot thing pressing buttons and says something like alright its time to go, and then it does nothing just shows repeatedly "pressing buttons". No matter how long i wait it just stays there showing him pressing buttons. Wtf is going on, thats the auto save place and the place where i properly saved is no where near there, i dont want to have to do all that again.
Sorry, I meant that mining planet. The first place you go to after fixing the ebon hawk
kidkid2 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-15-2009, 04:48 AM   #3
DarthParametric
I bent my Wookiee

Forum Veteran Helpful! 
This is after the cutscene showing the destruction of Peragus? Did you get the conversation with Atton about talking to Kreia? About using the galaxy map? Asking about your lightsaber?
DarthParametric is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Trouble Shooting > The Work Bench > KOTOR 2 problem