lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: JK problems on vista 64 bit
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 03-15-2009, 04:45 PM   #1
ganon_destroyer
Lurker

Question JK problems on vista 64 bit

I know there are already alot of ways to install JK on Vista, but i am still having problems. I followed the guide about taking the files right off the cd, running it in xp sp2 mode, etc, and adding -windowgui to the shortcut's command line. JK runs, and the main menu works perfectly, cut scene is fine, but when it loads the level, it gives me a message saying my computer can not handle the settings, and it goes back to the main menu. I dont get why it does this this, since my computer can definately handle running it. (if i can run jedi academy mp, with UU, downloads, web browser, and several other programs running at the same time, and still have no lag, i think it can handle JK. Anyway, i can get the game to start and play it when i set it to the smallest resolution, but the collors are all messed up. instead of normal coloring, it uses all these super bright whites, greens, yellows, and blues. hurts my eyes to look at it -_- Any idea what the problem is, and how to fix it? again, this is vista 64-bit, so i can't install it directly from the CD.
ganon_destroyer is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-21-2009, 09:03 PM   #2
ganon_destroyer
Lurker

...anyone have any idea what to do? i still havent been able to get it working.
Old 04-23-2009, 12:43 AM   #3
JKLE_Cougar

Hey check out www.jkdf2.net

Someone there might have an answer for you... that is where the JK community is anyway, not many people here know much about JK

JKLE one of the last active JK and MotS clans out there jkle.jkdf2.net
Legends return one last time
JKLE_Cougar is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-03-2009, 08:28 AM   #4
ganon_destroyer
Lurker

thank you i actually saw this site once before, but i couldnt remember the name.
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Game Discussion > Jedi Knight / MotS > JK problems on vista 64 bit