lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: curascant
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 06-28-2008, 02:28 AM   #1
assainator
Rookie

curascant

when you go t curascant, you need to protect the library, that level i just can't complete.

can you guys give some tips?

assainator
assainator is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-29-2008, 09:20 PM   #2
Gemini_Thunder
Rookie

Use the Clone Commander and guard a specific bookcase, that's pretty much it on the library part.

“Watch your thoughts, for they become words. Watch your words, for they become actions. Watch your actions, for they become habits. Watch your habits, for they become character. Watch your character, for it becomes your destiny.”
Gemini_Thunder is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-16-2008, 11:55 PM   #3
ThePhatCook
Rookie

In general the Jedis will ignore you allowing you to take free blasts at them. Occasionally there will be one jedi that goes after you but that is rare. Ignore the temple guards until you cleared the first wave of Jedis and focusing on protecting one bookcase is easier than protecting all of them. If your fighting a Jedi that is using force block shoot their feet.

Personally I would us an Engineer or Vanguard. If your playing as a Vanguard and FF is on, be careful not to destroy your own bookcases. If FF is off, you can drop a mine on pairs of Jedis and use the rocket launcher to take out single ones.

Its much easier if you use an Engineer though. Detpacks have similar power as to mines and the shotgun will take out most Jedis with 1 - 3 blasts. You can also use the fusion cutter to repair bookcases.

Often times the hardest part of that objective is clearing the Jedis that are there in the first place. Once you can get past that first half, defending is easy.
ThePhatCook is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-16-2008, 02:19 PM   #4
Relenzo2
Forumite

Once the level of Jedi has dropped below "Infestation" get an engineer and just sit there repairing bookcases. Problem is, of a Jedi goes after one, he can blow it up a lot faster than you can fix. So it's only good against stray fire. Kill any Jedi who goes after YOUR bookcase. Imagine it's your birthday present.

"The beauty and genius of a work of film may be reconceived, though its first material expression be destroyed; a vanished fiction may yet again inspire the screenplay-writer; but when the last individual of a race of living directors, of artists, breathes no more, another heaven and another earth must pass before such a one can be again." -William Beebe, modified in memorial of the twentieth century

Su'cuy, vod, kar'laylirdarasuum me'suum!

Star Wars: The Plastic Director's Cut!
Relenzo2 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-16-2008, 04:42 PM   #5
M@RS
The New Tax Collector

What I did, was become a commander and stand behind the jedi, they're much easier to kill if you shoot them in the back...

Looks like a fruit cake to me. - Brutus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Q View Post
I don't want to get my hopes up, but it's like the planets are aligning or something.
M@RS is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-16-2008, 06:42 PM   #6
Relenzo2
Forumite

That's why Heavy Trooper's are good at that point (expecially helps to clear them out at the beginning.)

"The beauty and genius of a work of film may be reconceived, though its first material expression be destroyed; a vanished fiction may yet again inspire the screenplay-writer; but when the last individual of a race of living directors, of artists, breathes no more, another heaven and another earth must pass before such a one can be again." -William Beebe, modified in memorial of the twentieth century

Su'cuy, vod, kar'laylirdarasuum me'suum!

Star Wars: The Plastic Director's Cut!
Relenzo2 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > SWBattlefront.net (SWBF I & II) > Star Wars Battlefront II > Strategy > curascant