lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Seriously Ė What Game Did You Play? [Spoilers]
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 06-05-2009, 09:15 AM   #81
Demongo
Afro Skeleton

Current Game: Street Fighter IV
Quote:
"Vader and Revan BEST FRIENDS FOREVER!!"
Well........if you say so
Quote:
"did u use Action Replay?"
Of course!

Bink's Sake

"I've barely eaten anything for many decades now. It feels like my stomach shriveled into my back........though i don't have a stomach or back because i'm a skeleton! Yohohohoho! SKULL JOKE!"

"My eyes have never seen such a pretty woman! But i'm a skeleton so my eyes don't see much."
Demongo is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-05-2009, 12:15 PM   #82
Trench
Guy with Monocle

Current Game: DX:HR, iKotOR
LF Jester 
! Man! Someone here should create a YouTube account and start leaving some intelligent comments! Keep it up Shem!

Trench is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-05-2009, 12:38 PM   #83
Demongo
Afro Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Te Mirdala Mand'alor View Post
! Man! Someone here should create a YouTube account and start leaving some intelligent comments! Keep it up Shem!
Actually I have a YouTube account

Bink's Sake

"I've barely eaten anything for many decades now. It feels like my stomach shriveled into my back........though i don't have a stomach or back because i'm a skeleton! Yohohohoho! SKULL JOKE!"

"My eyes have never seen such a pretty woman! But i'm a skeleton so my eyes don't see much."
Old 06-06-2009, 11:03 PM   #84
Ulmont

Current Game: Natural Selection 2
Veteran Fan Artist Veteran Modder Helpful! 
It's so verrrry tempting to make some of these comments into my sig... So, so sad. So, so humorous. Wait... What game is this?

Ulmont is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-07-2009, 12:22 AM   #85
Serpentine Cougar
Veteran

Current Game: Beneath A Steel Sky
Helpful! 
My favorites:
- "calo nord sounds a lot like calo nerd"
- "Vader and Revan BEST FRIENDS FOREVER!!"
- "wat planet is that"

It's Star Wars, it's a desert.... what other planet could it be?!

Serpentine Cougar is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-07-2009, 01:39 AM   #86
Trench
Guy with Monocle

LF Jester 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serpentine Cougar View Post
- "wat planet is that"

It's Star Wars, it's a desert.... what other planet could it be?!
There are other desert planets in the Star Wars universe... But it was an extremely dumb question.

Old 06-07-2009, 03:56 PM   #87
RedHawke
Shadow Lord Of The Sithô

Current Game: DDO, Stormreach
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serpentine Cougar View Post
it's a desert.... what other planet could it be?!
Arakkis... and I am seeking the Muad'Dweeb!

"Beware the form-fitting black armor-clad Drow hottie with twin Mineral II Greensteel Khopeshes!"
"Liella d'Orien says, '"You're the fool, Devil. -- Witness the power of this fully ARMED and OPERATIONAL Titan!"'"
----------------------------------------------------------------------
RedHawke is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-07-2009, 06:39 PM   #88
Ulmont

Ya'know, a lot of these youtubers are like the grunts from halo. Verbally and intellectually challenged.

Youtube + Impatience =

Old 06-07-2009, 11:19 PM   #89
Darth Avlectus
Your point?

Current Game: Soul Calibur 5
^^^Now THAT's Funny.

Hey, Shem, Hope ya don't mind my picking out something just now that made me :

The conversations some people have, I tell ya... This was over the Bastilla holograms if you chose Revan as a DS male. From video page http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHeg2RjIKaE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Some Y.T.'er
O_o is it just me, or does Bastila have a milk mustache?:S
Replies ensue:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shem
Did it ever occur to you that Bastila doesn't have a milk mustache, but it is a graphic issue with the game itself?
To that replies
Quote:
Originally Posted by Another Y.T.'er
It's still funny, even more if unintentional.
To that, replies
Quote:
Originally Posted by Another Y.T.'er (still)
It's a common misconception that that is a milk mustache or a graphical error. It's a Dirty Sanchez Dark Side Revan left behind to mark his woman and since it's the last thing Bastila got to remember him of she didn't wash it off. Only DS Revan leaves a Dirty Sanchez behind. The Light Side Revan doesn't.
All I can say to this is What The F***?!
Darth Avlectus is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-07-2009, 11:29 PM   #90
Ulmont

Quote:
Originally Posted by Another Y.T.'er (still)
It's a common misconception that that is a milk mustache or a graphical error. It's a Dirty Sanchez Dark Side Revan left behind to mark his woman and since it's the last thing Bastila got to remember him of she didn't wash it off. Only DS Revan leaves a Dirty Sanchez behind. The Light Side Revan doesn't.
Wow, I totally agree with you. -_^ What was this person smoking? ::

Old 06-08-2009, 04:18 AM   #91
Shem
Master of the Force

Current Game: Variations of games
10 year veteran! Veteran Modder Notable contributor Hot Topic Starter 
It’s funny to think about sometimes. Without soooooooo many people making such bizarre comments on my videos at YouTube, this thread wouldn’t exist. So here’s to the YouTubers who make all these laughs possible.

Dark Side Celebration
View page
YouTube Video

Here is someone’s explanation on how the dark side is good and the light side is evil:

Quote:
"will you support republics of aliens ? republican zealot.empire is not evil,empire is a regime!. not everyone fear the dark side and the empire like you do, from my point of view,the corrupt, hypocrite and liberal republic is evil!. always the weaker rebels republic prevails ?. so how do you explain that republic always lose to number imperialist and some genius leaders. empire brings true order for long, republic always fail, but rebels sometimes succeed. all kind of rebels that unestimate."
One has to wonder what sets this Revan robe mod apart from others? Well, someone thinks so:

Quote:
"Which Mod did you use to get Revan's mask back for this vid? I've seen some but none of them were as good as this one."
One of my favorite types of queries are those who like to state how many times they have played through the game:

Quote:
"How do you get this armor? I mean both for bastila and revan,I finished the game like 5 times and never got it"
Here is someone who is claiming he read the comments on how to get full robes, but still can’t comprehend it:

Quote:
"How did you get the full body revan's robes including mask and before you ask i read the other one and it made no cence"
It almost sounds like gamer is asking where the Robes are before he’s ever played the game:

Quote:
"how do u get the robes. i want 2 try the game but im just asking"
And here are the redundant questions about Revan’s robes without any thought to read the comments as if they’re the only ones who have wondered this. Some people really think they’re unique with their questions as I have found out in some of my YouTube videos:

Quote:
"where do u get his clothes"

"Where do you get the mask and outfit?"

"This is totally awesome! Tell me something please, is it possible to as well play with Revan and his full robes?"

"how did you get the darth revan armor? plz reply"

"where did you find Revan's dark lord suit?"
Questions like this bother me, especially since the gamer seems to be ignorant that Google exists:

Quote:
"I am new to these mod things. Where do you get them? Are they downloadable over the internet? Which one did you use?"
Try to make sense out of this one:

Quote:
"Okay, so I hafta know how you got this ending WITH a mask on. I know you can get Revan's robes on the Star Forge, but not the mask. Mod? [Man], I just re-read all this... SUCH a dork."
Memo to this gamer – You can redeem Bastila:

Quote:
"Better Bastilla as a dark [w]itch than Bastilla dead, what is the gratification when you deside to be a yedi."
Run that by me again:

Quote:
"I think [Bastila]´s killed by Malak when you decide to follow the light ??"
A Vader discussion developed on this video and this person doesn’t quite understand what happened:

Quote:
"That does not make Vader more powerful. His MOTHER created him out of medichlorians and should've been a Jedi."
This guy is just messed up:

Quote:
"vader dissapoint me when he returned to the light side.. "
Someone heard about the animated cape issues with Revan’s robes which has reminded me that it has been over a year since SithSpecter said he was going to do that project. Anyway, let’s not start that discussion here:

Quote:
"why are there so many problems to animate the cape of the revan robe??? the cape isn't animated but why??? pls tell me"
I have no idea how someone who has played the game not know where this was:

Quote:
"what planet is that? an yes i know that this is the dark side ending"
Bizarre statement:

Quote:
"I always thought Revan would be taller. But it seems I'm taller than him. AND I'M 13!!!"
To me Revan is whoever you want Revan to be. Then there are some who ask anyway:

Quote:
"Let us make this clear once and for all. Is Revan a male or a female..?"
Here is someone who claims to know what happens in KOTOR III. What’s bizarre is that there are people out there making up KOTOR III info and people actually believe it as many users have come in out of the blue and decided to post these “so called” KOTOR III facts to mess with the gullible:

Quote:
"because in kotor 3, you choose to join revan with the sith, join the exile and destory the sith, or join malak's apprentice."
This makes me laugh :

Quote:
"almost all of Revan's followers are droids..."

Revan Unmasked [Humor]
View page
YouTube Video

Before I did this video, I had made PotD with this idea for FileFront. Then I decided to make the humorous idea I had into a video instead. The inspiration came to make this into a video right after I made the dark side ending video in KOTOR.

Some funny and under aged Revan jokes worth mentioning:

Quote:
"Wouldn't be agianst the law that Bastilla pleged to be his lover?"

"so i guess bastila is his [guardian]"

"Rofl, it looks like Ron Weasly from Harry Potter."

"IT'S STEWIE!"

"it would be funny if bastila held him up in the air. then it would look like the lion king!"

"Well, Bastila's going to have a small loverboy"

"Shouldn't you be potty-trained if you're gonna rule the galaxy?"

"Someone get Darth Revan a stool so he can look over his minions!!!"

"Mighty Lord Revan can take a galaxy by storm but can't reach the counter"

"he could destroy the galaxy and can't even order Juma Juice yet ... how Revan has to suffer lol"

"revan a kid who can rule the galaxy but isnt old enough to have sex now playing in a theater near you!"

"lol, makes bastila look like a pedophile."

"Dooie (malcolm in the middle) has taken over the sith!!!"

"Wow...not only does a bratty ten year old the Dark Lord of the Sith, Bastila is a pedophile! Ha ha!"

"first order 'bring me candy!'"

"OMG!!! its little anaken!!"

"Umm... does he need a stool?"

"what the hell?????"

"I hope he's potty trained, or else there will be and enormous disturbance in the force or at least his underwear!"

"Are you kidding? There's nothing scarier than an anti-social child prodigy."

"Wonder what would be of Bastila now that her lover is a kid."

"come to the darkside.. we have cookies"

"Bastila is a little boy hunter! Run!"

"If Revan is a kid. . . And Bastila has feel- On second thought I'm not going there."

"bastila is a pev"
Someone thought that I should have made Bastila a child too:

Quote:
"Make bastila child too"
I thought it was obvious that I used the little boy model, but to someone it wasn’t:

Quote:
"revans a little girl now"
Here’s to the confused:

Quote:
"Is that sposed to be Anakin?"

"Is that...kid Anakin?"
This line makes me laugh because it is the most famous comment on FileFront PotD’s, even when the joke behind the picture is pretty obvious, you get some slow minded individuals. Anyway, here is that quote:

Quote:
"uh... I dont get it?"

This was by someone who either visits or has in the past visits Holowan Labs. I guess it never occurred to this person that I made a personal mod just for the sake of this video:

Quote:
"could I ask what mod this is? Or at least if you got this from holowan labs, uppercity emporium, etc."
One has to wonder how you could miss the little boy model seen in KOTOR:

Quote:
"were did u get that charater from"
Someone saw the little boy model, but is really confused here:

Quote:
"Huh???? I thought that kid got killed during the bombing of Taris. I guess he survived and managed to become the Sith Lord! Lol"
This guy is really confused:

Quote:
"omfg he is just a kid and to think anuyone here could rule the sith also what game is this please respond"
The stowaway was a little girl, but anyway:

Quote:
"Isnt that the stowaway?"
Confusion at its best:

Quote:
"so thats kotor 3"
Strange query:

Quote:
"Why'd they make Malak so tall?"
I could have sworn that I put the word HUMOR in the title in case it may confuse some, but there is only so much you can do for some people out there:

Quote:
"is darth revan a kid ???"

"So this Dark Lord of the Sith is only a little boy?!!!!"
What would make this person think I would want to help them or give them the time of day:

Quote:
"1...that was [crap]...2...it wasnt funny...3...how did you do that? lol"
This is my favorite comment of the video to counteract the child Revan:

Quote:
"yes but the republic have a secret weapon,.....MICHEAL JACKSON!!"
Enjoy this update. Looking forward to reading your reactions!

Interested in hosting a your KOTOR or TSL mod at FileFront? Send your mod HERE and we'll validate it as soon as we can! FileFront is a good way to get publicity for your mod as we get 1000's of visitors everyday. Is my LucasForum PM box full again? If you really need to reach me, PM me at YouTube under the username: Shem L -- Watch my KOTOR videos! Download my mods from FileFront!

Last edited by Shem; 06-09-2009 at 01:43 PM.
Shem is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-08-2009, 05:14 AM   #92
Demongo
Afro Skeleton

Quote:
"how do u get the robes. i want 2 try the game but im just asking"

Quote:
"Okay, so I hafta know how you got this ending WITH a mask on. I know you can get Revan's robes on the Star Forge, but not the mask. Mod? [Man], I just re-read all this... SUCH a dork."

Quote:
"so thats kotor 3"
Of course it is!

And my favourite:
Quote:
"uh... I dont get it?"

Bink's Sake

Old 06-08-2009, 09:30 AM   #93
SW01
3 Years in the Lurk

Current Game: Real Life
Quote:
"I always thought Revan would be taller. But it seems I'm taller than him. AND I'M 13!!!"
I should certainly hope so, seeing he's a little computer character whose height depends on your computer screen...

Quote:
"almost all of Revan's followers are droids..."
Wow. An amazing lack of observational skills at work here.

Quote:
Here is someone who claims to know what happens in KOTOR III. What’s bizarre is that there are people out there making up KOTOR III info and people actually believe it as many users have come in out of the blue and decided to post these “so called” KOTOR III facts to mess with the gullible:

Quote:
"because in kotor 3, you choose to join revan with the sith, join the exile and destory the sith, or join malak's apprentice."
Random delusions are always funny!

Another great update Shem! Seems YouTube has an endles supply of random, mad hilarity!

SW01 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-08-2009, 10:29 AM   #94
Chevron 7 locke
Peace and Sanity

Current Game: The Old Republic
Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
Quote:
"I think [Bastila]´s killed by Malak when you decide to follow the light ??"
Tell me sir. Have you completed the entire game?

Quote:
Lolwut?

Quote:
Tell me sir, where did you get these so called "facts?"

Quote:
"revans a little girl now"
There is just no excuse for stupidity on that level.

Quote:
"uh... I dont get it?"
...It's funny. Whats there to get?

Quote:
"Isnt that the stowaway?"

Quote:
"so thats kotor 3"
No.

Quote:
"Why'd they make Malak so tall?"
...Moving right along.

Another excellent update shem!
Chevron 7 locke is online now   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-08-2009, 11:29 AM   #95
Darth Leo
Rookie

Unhappy

Darth Leo is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-08-2009, 02:14 PM   #96
Trench
Guy with Monocle

LF Jester 
! These never get old. I guess intelligence doesn't exist anymore... I look forward to more.

Old 06-08-2009, 02:33 PM   #97
Lord of Hunger
Hunger, The Lord Of

Current Game: Shogun 2: Total War
Shem, I have to say: Thank you so much for posting these comments! Just reading this stuff makes my day.

Quote:
"lol take that [w]itch"

"they got [freaking] OWNED"

"holy [crap] if revan, star wars and stuff was reall i wud be like so scared of revan"

"[fudge] he raped him"

"Holy [crap] [gosh darn] hes strong!!!!!!!!!!1"

"HOLLLLLYYY CRRRAAAAPPPP!!!!!!! O_O ownnnnnnneeeeeeeeeeddddddd so bad"

"[Freak]ing own3d"

"DAAAAAAAAAA[R]N!"

"OH SNAP."

"Ouch...pwnd sooooo badly"
**** man, reven so gangsta he pwns all n00bs an all bases belongz to reven an calos revens ***ch, so **** on thatz all u ***ches!!!1!

As you can see, Internet syntax patterns are so easily to replicate when you focus so hard on sounding as incomprehensible as possible.

Quote:
"Vader and Revan BEST FRIENDS FOREVER!!"
Hold on, let me fix this:

Quote:
vadr an reven bffs 4evr!!!1!
There, so much better.

Quote:
"will you support republics of aliens ? republican zealot.empire is not evil,empire is a regime!. not everyone fear the dark side and the empire like you do, from my point of view,the corrupt, hypocrite and liberal republic is evil!. always the weaker rebels republic prevails ?. so how do you explain that republic always lose to number imperialist and some genius leaders. empire brings true order for long, republic always fail, but rebels sometimes succeed. all kind of rebels that unestimate."
Ironically if you correct all the grammar and spelling errors this does make you wonder why the good guys (minus the uberhero of DOOM!!1!(TM) who saves everyone at the last minute) always suck in Star Wars so badly. The Prequels practically made me cheer for the Empire, and that should not be happening.

Quote:
"so thats kotor 3"
Dude KOTOR3 was so ****ing awesome! You had custom lightsabers and robes, no low poly models, widescreen graphics, and an animated cape for Revan. It was so INTENSE!!!

Quote:
"uh... I dont get it?"
Exactly.

As of 3/14/10, TSL is restored. The Sith Lords Restored Content Modification by Stoney and Zbyl has been finished and can be downloaded here.

Lord of Hunger is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-09-2009, 05:13 AM   #98
Shem
Master of the Force

You guys are great. Love the reactions. Made me want do another update!

HK-47 Meets G0-T0
View page
YouTube Video

Well, it jogged someone’s memory:

Quote:
"OMG I remeber this!!! Made me laugh cuz of wat he said."
Is this an HK-47 type observation:

Quote:
"He is kinda fat."
Paying attention to the dialogue and speaking to your party members always helps:

Quote:
"If Revan made HK-47;unless HK-47 came in a box what is the connection bewteen HK-47 anf GO-TO"
Again, pay attention to the dialogue and comprehend it:

Quote:
"I have no idea what they're arguing over, but I watch it almost daily just for laughs!"
Random off-topic query after commenting about HK-47:

Quote:
"'What do you wish fat one' lol, does any one know how do get mical on my team lol?"
What the heck, another off-topic query. Makes me think if you met a guy named Will and another guy named Bill, you wonder if they’re the same person since it could be short for William, Willard, or another type of name with “Will” in it. At least that is some people’s logic about the Star Wars universe:

Quote:
"Question about Bao....
He's like an iridonian and on the first KOTOR on manann there is like an iridorian. I wonder if they are like the same but they switched the r and n."
How could anybody claim to complete TSL and ask this query? Yet here it is:

Quote:
"wtf where did you find this GO-TO i never saw him"

"where do you find [goto]."
Wow:

Quote:
"is go-to supposed to be like davik kang"

You would think this cut scene is automatically triggered once you have both HK-47 and Goto in your party, but then again, I guess not with some:

Quote:
"how u do that"

The Exile Reads Thoughts Lesson 1
View page
YouTube Video

Not much said in this one, but still some interesting comments as usual:

Quote:
"how do you get kreia do look like that?"
I guess there really is something different about Kreia besides having her hood down:

Quote:
"[Kreia's] hot."
Cheers to the confused :

Quote:
"I did this the first time I played KOTOR II (and I had not a freaken clue to what I was doing) and I have vet been able to do it again. How do you do this?"

The next lesson could be done two specific ways since there is different dialogue from different party members if you’re a male or female Exile. So I did versions of both ways. Yes, I didn’t do one with Hanharr in your party, but I’m not a fan of him and have never used him once since getting the PC version. I saw plenty of him on the Xbox version and that was enough for me.

The (Female) Exile Reads Thoughts Lesson 2
View page
YouTube Video

I want to beg to some of these people that talking to Kreia is useful for your character since she is your mentor in TSL:

Quote:
"More Cut Content I bet, thats why we dont have that, since he as a great deal of cut content himself."

"Darn, I never got to this part, do you need extra experience or something?"
Someone who thought that Canderous being Mandalore was a joke on my part:

Quote:
"nice... canderous is mandalore... thats a good one"
Then of course someone else doesn’t quite make the connection:

Quote:
"How did you get canderous???"
The all confusing influence system strikes again as making your party members Jedi is surprising:

Quote:
"ok i know you can make all of your teamates jedi but how do u do it? "

"OMG you cam make Boa-Dur a Jedi!?"
Try playing as a female Exile:

Quote:
"[who's] that male jedi?"

"who was that guy that said. How could the jedi leave the republic???"

"what happened to the handmaiden?"
This guy doesn’t know that Canderous is Mandalore and that he never bothers playing as a female Exile:

Quote:
"Of those I never seen Canderous and Disciple´s thoughts, havent bother myself to play as a female."
Part of me wonders what this guy is thinking and another part wants to say, “Takes one to know one.” Anyway:

Quote:
"HAHAHAHAAA Mandolore looks like he's stoned!!!"
Keep in mind that I had already posted lesson 1 when this was asked. It’s called looking:

Quote:
"wheres the video for lesson 1"
How can you play TSL 50 times and be confused:

Quote:
"uhh im on my like 50 th playthrough at level 21 pretty much a neutral consular do I need to get some more dsp to have option to unlock soth lord its been so long since last playthrough"
You know you have a problem when you think video game characters are actually talking to you:

Quote:
"Mira's comments are wierdly human for a bounty hunter..."I guess she's just naturally beautifuf" made me laugh hard--for a sec I thought she was referring to me!"
The (Male) Exile Reads Thoughts Lesson 2
View page
YouTube Video

The confusion of what they just saw:

Quote:
"[wait] is this a mod?"

"Did you go dark side to do this? I talk to her about the Force often too."

"o [crap] i didnt know u could read thoughts lol"
I remove Mandalore’s helmet for these scene and it did what I thought it would do. It showed some that Canderous is Mandalore for those who didn’t make that connection:

Quote:
"uuumm...is THAT mandalore?"

"so...canderus is mandalore right???and plz tell me"

"Mandalore is Canderous?!?!"

"candourous is mandalore sweet."

"so canderous becomes the new mandalore after the jedi civil war"

"wtf, that guy?! from kotor 1, how do u get him? or is it b/c of a mod?"
You add a beard to a character and some think Canderous got older:

Quote:
"Candarous surly got older than before"
Gag me:

Quote:
"Why was Atton thinking like that (generating Pazaak values when he wasn't playing Pazaak and such)? Does he have ADD or something?"
Someone is reading too much into the dialogue:

Quote:
"’If father had been faster’". Doesn't she wish she hadn't been born or something? If so, that line is disgusting."
Confusion:

Quote:
"how did you get handmaiden dark side and you have mira?"
Some can hope after seeing some mods:

Quote:
"Is this the xbox version?"
If you like the Xbox version better, then enjoy it:

Quote:
"budddy get it for xbox sooo much better trust me its better soo much"
Poor Xbox users… not:

Quote:
"modding is like a cheating though"
It just never occurs with some that you need to chat with your party members to get results:

Quote:
"huh? a mod? do u need to be evil?"
I love making people jealous:

Quote:
"hey [snip] y do u study this game u nerd get a life u probobly sleep with this game"
Enjoy the update!

Interested in hosting a your KOTOR or TSL mod at FileFront? Send your mod HERE and we'll validate it as soon as we can! FileFront is a good way to get publicity for your mod as we get 1000's of visitors everyday. Is my LucasForum PM box full again? If you really need to reach me, PM me at YouTube under the username: Shem L -- Watch my KOTOR videos! Download my mods from FileFront!

Last edited by Shem; 06-09-2009 at 01:45 PM.
Old 06-09-2009, 07:38 AM   #99
SW01
3 Years in the Lurk

Current Game: Real Life
Quote:
"Mira's comments are wierdly human for a bounty hunter..."I guess she's just naturally beautifuf" made me laugh hard--for a sec I thought she was referring to me!"
Just...what? How? She ain't 'Milo' or 'Project Natal', y'know!

Quote:

"How did you get canderous???"
WHAT? STILL? How is it even possible that people still don't see that?

Quote:
"íIf father had been fasterí". Doesn't she wish she hadn't been born or something? If so, that line is disgusting."

Yep, that's absolutely what it means. Clearly. Isn't it obvious throughout that the Handmaiden has issues with life generally? What? Worries about being 'last of the Handmaidens'? Don't be daft...

Quote:
"hey [snip] y do u study this game u nerd get a life u probobly sleep with this game"
Nah, it's just some lucky people can actually remember points about games they play all the way through and enjoy. This is an example of a grade A eejit.

SW01 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-09-2009, 08:00 AM   #100
Demongo
Afro Skeleton

Quote:
"íIf father had been fasterí". Doesn't she wish she hadn't been born or something? If so, that line is disgusting."

Quote:

"where do you find [goto]."
Hey I've got an idea! Play the game
Quote:
"[Kreia's] hot."
Please tell me that you're not serious
Quote:

Bink's Sake

Old 06-09-2009, 12:36 PM   #101
Trench
Guy with Monocle

LF Jester 
Quote:
Its Kinda hard to miss somethimg so round and mean.
Quote:
I know right?
Quote:
I think this person could be committed for this comment.
Quote:
"’If father had been faster’". Doesn't she wish she hadn't been born or something? If so, that line is disgusting."

Quote:
If that's the case, I'm a bad person.
Quote:
Apparently you need a life if all you do is flame people on YouTube. .

I look forward to more Shem!

Old 06-11-2009, 02:30 AM   #102
Mr. Shadow
Rookie

Current Game: Kotor II: TSL
Hi Shem. I've read over your thread and am really looking forward to more!

Quote:
"lol i bet none of u guys have beat the game lol... thats not darth bandon!!!! remem when u face him on tairs? he says after he besas u his master might reward him with a light saber? that guy already has 1!!!!! and second wtf??!!! zingodoom?!!! u dont have any party members exepct the droid carth onasai and bastala when u fight him!!! u talkin outta ur [snip]!!!!"
That's probably my favorite

Anyway, hope you post more soon! Enjoying this thread very much

My Youtube: Shadowrider117
My Website: Mr. Shadow's Mods
Mr. Shadow is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-11-2009, 03:57 PM   #103
Chevron 7 locke
Peace and Sanity

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
Quote:
"[Kreia's] hot."
What were you smoking when you typed that?

Quote:
"how u do that"
If I had a quarter for everyime I heard that...

Quote:
"'What do you wish fat one' lol, does any one know how do get mical on my team lol?"
lol, be a girl, lol.

Quote:
Whatever your smoking, stop smoking it.
Quote:
"wtf, that guy?! from kotor 1, how do u get him? or is it b/c of a mod?"

Quote:
And your probably failed school for having such bad spelling.

Quote:
Alrighty...how the hell can someone get that out of the conversation?!

Quote:
I prefer to think of it as..."Enhancing the game."

Quote:
"huh? a mod? do u need to be evil?"

Great updates as always Shem. I always look forward to your videos.

Last edited by Chevron 7 locke; 06-14-2009 at 11:14 AM.
Old 06-11-2009, 04:38 PM   #104
Totenkopf
English spoken in What

Imperialist Meatbags Guild Member The Walking Carpets Guild Member Forum Veteran 
Never quite got why people didn't make the connection between Mandalore and Canderous (unless they played TSL 1st). The Kreia scene on Dxun should have solidified that connection.

Now, I want you to remember that no bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor, dumb bastard die for his country.---Patton

There is no room in this country for hyphenated Americanism.---Teddy Roosevelt

I never forget a face, but in your case I'll make an exception.---Groucho

And if you all get killed, I'll piss on your graves.---Shaman Urdnot

How would you like to own a little bit of my foot in your ass.---Red Foreman
Totenkopf is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-11-2009, 05:46 PM   #105
Shem
Master of the Force

Ready for more? Well, here it comes:

View page
YouTube Video

Seems to be to the way? I never knew a Sith Lord who was good:

Quote:
"That seems to be the way of the Sith: "Do anything it takes" Even if it involves destroying an entire planet, killing countless innocents."
Ya think:

Quote:
"is sauls uniform a mod it lookes like one"
What Star Wars movie did this guy watch? From what I remember the Death Star destroyed Alderaan and Sidious wasnít even in the movie that it happened in:

Quote:
"sidious destroyed a planet with the pure force alone"
Another weird one:

Quote:
"Well, Anakin basically slaughters anything he can get his saber on."
Iím not about to try to make sense out of this one:

Quote:
"Malak is Sex!"
So unfortunate:

Quote:
"I had this game but lost it it's sad"
Letís think logically. When both Telos and Dantooine were destroyed by the Sith, it meant the structures were in ruins as shown in TSL. So wouldnít that be Tarisí fate? Logic people:

Quote:
"was [Taris] really wiped away from the galaxy"
Another one of those that makes you wonder:

Quote:
"Malak is cool, but he is no Darth Vader."

View page
YouTube Video

Not much here, but a couple of comments worth mentioning starting with captain obvious. This guy just said this out of the blue:

Quote:
"The Leviathan reminds me of the death star blowing up planets. But Taris wasn't the only place Darth Malak destroyed. He also destroyed Telos. Carth's home planet. Then in Kotor 2 they are rebuilding it."
Again, this is one of those things I donít know how to make sense out of:

Quote:
"I wonder what [Malak] looks like FULLY naked... Not be gay or anything, it would be so funny"

View page
YouTube Video

Another one of those comment sections not loaded with tons of comments.

Sometimes I wonder how people stumble on my videos if they donít know what game it is:

Quote:
"what game is this??"
Did someone miss the memo that this is 4000 years before the movies:

Quote:
"Luke should be in the lead of the jedi"

View page
YouTube Video

Again, another video with lack of comments. Itís like a dry spell weíre going through.

Well, there were two people wishing the mods they saw were on the Xbox:

Quote:
"is this xbox?"

"r those suits only 4 da pc version"

View page
YouTube Video

Dry spell continues. Here are a few weird ones:

Quote:
"I think thatz a bit 2 mutch for training"

"Why does Revan do his training with Bastila? I mean i know they have a force bond but shouldn't Bastila be helping the republic with her battle meditation?"
Keep in mind this guy knows about modding and downloads mods and still asks:

Quote:
"How do you get the robe on before actually building your saber? I thought that there restrictions because you haven't fully completed your training yet."
I canít make sense out of this one:

Quote:
"do you get to make your name?"

View page
YouTube Video

More dry spelling continuing, but in a way if you think about it, it will get me through my videos faster in this project. Anyway, this question was odd in my opinion:

Quote:
"does this give you dark side points or light ?"

View page
YouTube Video

This is where exploring your game and checking things out comes in handy:

Quote:
"where did you get this please tell."
There comes a conversation with someone who went off-topic who doesnít know what heís talking about.

Quote:
[Some clueless guy] "Im sure that Revan had a higher Midiclorian count than Anakin "
[Shem explains how that isnít possible and even explained the prophecy involving Anakin]
[Clueless guy doesnít get it] "Wait... so Midi-chlorians had sex with his Anakin's Mom??"
Where did this guy get the idea that I didnít put in the whole scene. Just another guy who didnít explore his game:

Quote:
"Woah, so cool! Does anything else happen in the cut-scene??"
I mess with the graphic settings and it amazes people:

Quote:
"how did you get this in color?"

View page
YouTube Video

The whole idea behind this video since I figured out that lots of people get set in their ways in playing their KOTOR games was to show what happens with Atton if you play as a female Exile. This was one of those things where you knew that since most of the TSL gamers were males, they would play as males always. I also put the word pervert in the videoís title because I really wanted to catch peopleís attention.

This video was inspiring in a way:

Quote:
"is there a romance option in TSL"
Some off-topic remark worth either laughing or puking about :xp :

Quote:
"think about having a romantic conversation with Kreia."
Two guys came up with an interesting clever nickname for Atton. I know based on when these comments were posted that they both never saw each otherís:

Quote:
"Rand is most randy."

"atton rand? more like atton randy"
Here are some who actually admitted they never have played as a female Exile:

Quote:
"OMG! That is sooo good! I never played fem. in both KotOR's, so I don't know npc reaction lol"

"haha oh man I got to try to use the female exile next time"

"ha ha ha! Never saw this before! Got to be funny!"

"haha I gotta play through Kotor 2 as a female."

"LMAO!! I got to try this out tonight! Hilarious!"

"definetly wants to make me play as a female"
Some weird thought:

Quote:
"Hey, this might sound stupid, but u should make Atton sound like Butt-head or Beavis! It'd be funny."
I like this remark :xp :

Quote:
"how is I couldn't have her with the same type of underwear in my version of the game"
When playboy or other porn sites arenít enough anymore:

Quote:
"but I would've prefered if she had appeared nude,this goes for Mira and Brianna too."
Some strange comments:

Quote:
"Atton = Star Pimp"

"Your character is a whore."

"Atton hangs out with me everyday for a beer"
Here comes the Sherlock Holmes award:

Quote:
"did you mod it so you have handmaidens underwear?"
Someone reading too much into it:

Quote:
"wow, the people at obsidian need to get girl-friends"
Some Polish person with a stupid stereotype comment:

Quote:
"Why pevert? just normal hetero man. Americans are such prudes."
Another ďPlease replyĒ remark:

Quote:
"do you have this on PC? plz reply"
Did someone miss the memo that George Lucas didnít write the KOTOR games? I guess so:

Quote:
"your supposed to be a girl in kotor 2 if you want to be true to the real story by gorge locus"
Try telling someone that these scenes arenít patches:

Quote:
"LMAO! Good old patches!"
Hereís my favorite one. It didnít occur to this guy that the Exile is female unless he thought it could have happened with a male Exile :

Quote:
"how do you make him say that?"
Enjoy another update! That should hold you over for a little while!

Old 06-11-2009, 10:33 PM   #106
Trench
Guy with Monocle

LF Jester 
! Must have more updates! Another top notch update Shem! Even with the lack of comments on some of the videos.

Old 06-11-2009, 11:19 PM   #107
Darth Avlectus
Your point?

Quote:
Okay...Either it is some really STUPID kid not even graduated from high school, or some looney conspiracy theorist feigning being right wing and spewing ignorance like diarhea in an attempt to discredit the right.

Whatever the case: This ass munch sucks. This ass munch sucks more than anyone who has ever sucked before. I must find this bum-hug and put my boot up his ass.

This level of inane hackery and ignorance gets teabagged--GTA:SWcity status:

Quote:

Questions like this bother me, especially since the gamer seems to be ignorant that Google exists:
Quote:
"I am new to these mod things. Where do you get them? Are they downloadable over the internet? Which one did you use?"
Say what?! OK...that's it...Dub above comment over the cat owner w/ camera in this next clip:
View page
YouTube Video

Quote:
This guy is just messed up:

Quote:
"vader dissapoint me when he returned to the light side.. "
I FLING A DEAD RACCOON AT THEE AND LAUNCH A PIANO ON TOP OF THAT TO ADD INSULT!~!
Quote:
Originally Posted by effeminate car commercial guy
OH! SNAP!

To the below...the ones pertaining to shall we call it statutory rape...you know I hadn't really thought about this kinda stuff. >_<

Nevertheless, well, I'm sure if Revan were just some pre-teen boy...like any boy that age I'm sure he would probably drool over the prospect of the twenties something Bastilla. Especially when it came to burying his face in her chest.

Quote:
"Wouldn't be agianst the law that Bastilla pleged to be his lover?"
Some people...

Quote:
"IT'S STEWIE!"

Quote:
"he could destroy the galaxy and can't even order Juma Juice yet ... how Revan has to suffer lol"
Ah, such irony... isn't it, though?

Quote:
"revan a kid who can rule the galaxy but isnt old enough to have sex now playing in a theater near you!"
Where some people's minds go, I swear.

Quote:
"lol, makes bastila look like a pedophile."
Well, yes. Why thank you .....captain obvious.

Quote:
"Bastila is a little boy hunter! Run!"
NO WAY! If I were 13, I'd try to get me a piece of that action--beavis and butt-head have the right idea.

Quote:
"If Revan is a kid. . . And Bastila has feel- On second thought I'm not going there."
BAWWWWWW.
Quote:
"bastila is a pev"
As are all those hot anime/hentai teachers--so, what's your point?
Quote:
"Shouldn't you be potty-trained if you're gonna rule the galaxy?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by JediShemL
This is my favorite comment of the video to counteract the child Revan:
Quote:
"yes but the republic have a secret weapon,.....MICHEAL JACKSON!!"
Ah. Well I think Macauly Caulkin--err, "Kevin McAlister" would agree with that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shem
I guess there really is something different about Kreia besides having her hood down:
Quote:
"[Kreia's] hot."
While I do wonder what she looked like when she was young (Well, sorta--there are theories she has a daughter who looks just like her ), and even Totenkopf commented on it, I still kind of wonder...WTF? LAWL
Quote:
Part of me wonders what this guy is thinking and another part wants to say, ďTakes one to know one.Ē Anyway:
Quote:
[mockery]:HAHAHAHAHAHAAA you SOUND like a stoned noob!!![/HK-47]

Quote:
Someone is reading too much into the dialogue:
Quote:
What the f*ck?!

Quote:
Keep in mind this guy knows about modding and downloads mods and still asks:
Quote:
"How do you get the robe on before actually building your saber? I thought that there restrictions because you haven't fully completed your training yet."
Taking a little too technical in that one's thinking.
Quote:
Some off-topic remark worth either laughing or puking about :xp :
Quote:
Hmm. This one must watch a lot of porn--with old people in it.
Quote:
Some weird thought:
Quote:
"Hey, this might sound stupid, but u should make Atton sound like Butt-head or Beavis! It'd be funny."
Hmm. You know I can actually imitate their voices, if anyone is interested in making a beavis and butthead voice mod. Personally I don't think it would fit, but hey, whatever.
I wonder if Tommycat has a comparable voice.

Quote:
"Atton = Star Pimp"
YOU=dumbass
Quote:
"Your character is a whore."
Pot. Kettle. Black.
Quote:
"Atton hangs out with me everyday for a beer"
Naw.....really? I had no idea. Kettle Head.

"I cant see S***! --YOU GO TO HELL!" --Tourettes guy
Old 06-12-2009, 02:27 AM   #108
Demongo
Afro Skeleton

Quote:
First. How old are you? Second. What movie did you watch? Seriously.
Quote:
"Malak is Sex!"
I............can't say too much about it
Quote:
"Luke should be in the lead of the jedi"
Please read the game description or search the internet before commenting
Quote:
[Some clueless guy] "Im sure that Revan had a higher Midiclorian count than Anakin "
[Shem explains how that isnít possible and even explained the prophecy involving Anakin]
[Clueless guy doesnít get it] "Wait... so Midi-chlorians had sex with his Anakin's Mom??"
That made me laugh!
Quote:
No. Please don't do it. Not again.

Great update Shem

Bink's Sake

Old 06-12-2009, 02:46 AM   #109
RedHawke
Shadow Lord Of The Sithô

Current Game: DDO, Stormreach
Quote:
Might be a reference to the Dark Empire comic... Sidious/Palapatine created a storm of dark force energy (Force Storm), the storm ended up engulfing the Eclipse and himself when he lost control when confronted by Luke and Leia (Or something, been a while). But I don't recall a planet being destroyed...

"Beware the form-fitting black armor-clad Drow hottie with twin Mineral II Greensteel Khopeshes!"
"Liella d'Orien says, '"You're the fool, Devil. -- Witness the power of this fully ARMED and OPERATIONAL Titan!"'"
----------------------------------------------------------------------
RedHawke is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-14-2009, 02:36 AM   #110
Serpentine Cougar
Veteran

Current Game: Beneath A Steel Sky
Helpful! 
Still hilarious.

Quote:
"Better Bastilla as a dark [w]itch than Bastilla dead, what is the gratification when you deside to be a yedi."
Yedi? Is that what you get when you add Yoda + Jedi?

Quote:
"His MOTHER created him out of medichlorians and should've been a Jedi."
Then why did she tell Qui-Gon, "I can't explain what happened?"

Quote:
"your supposed to be a girl in kotor 2 if you want to be true to the real story by gorge locus"
Who is this Jorge Locust?

Serpentine Cougar is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-14-2009, 03:20 PM   #111
Darth Avlectus
Your point?

^^^ Never heard of Jorge Locust, but I have heard of George Lookass.

Old 06-15-2009, 11:53 PM   #112
Shem
Master of the Force

Letís celebrate with another update

View page
YouTube Video

This video had the CJT0202 mod in it where female Revan and Carth kiss each other. Anyway, some people never had a clue to the animation issue when making such a kiss for the game. At least it wasnít as bad as the bombardment of comments about the Bastila and male Revan kiss video:

Quote:
"What the hell kind of kiss was that?"

"That was a funny kiss!!!"
Talking to Carth often does help:

Quote:
"how do u the kiss thing on the game someone plz reply"
Even though this person overlooked the visual kiss was a mod, at least they were able to get this scene:

Quote:
"They didn't kiss in my PC version...sad...all talk and no tongue"
I got a lot of questions on how Juhani looked so differently, but this one made me laugh:

Quote:
"man! what the hell turned the cathar Juhani into voldemort??"
Someone is about to learn about what the word mod is short from:

Quote:
"what's a 'mod'? as in 'modification'?"
Iím scratching my head on this one:

Quote:
"whos Bastila? Revan?"
The Xbox, PC, and mod confusion issues:

Quote:
"How come this didn't happen in the X-Box version?"

"erm... which version is this? the pc or x-box?"

"i have only recently for hte 1st time played as a female revan, is this the same as the xbox version?"

"ive watched alot of ur videos and i dont recognize just about any of the clothes ur party is equiped with or any of the main characters u play with. ive beaten this several times on xbox, is this the pc version or something?"

"Is this from the xbox version? I have kotor on pc"
I think this gamer was thinking that it would have turned into a gay lover scene instead of a romance with Bastila:

Quote:
"imagine what would happen if u played as revan as a guy!"
It could be possible that this person is still looking for the name Lehon instead of Unknown World:

Quote:
"what planet is this on"
As Yoda would say: ďMuch to learn you still haveĒ:

Quote:
"I got up to this part but Carth did not say that he loved Revan What am I doing wrong? please tell me."

"DOES THIS REALLY HAPPEN. I've never seen it...."

"Ok, so does that happen in the Xbox version or what?"

"Hey, does anyone know if there is a special trigger for this? I played full female lightside, saved Dustil, and went through this scene answering the same answers, but it changed as soon as Jolee spoke about his doubts. Instead I Juhani professed her love to me!"
Try explaining the meaning behind this quote:

Quote:
"haha! HK-47 wont ever get a girl!"
Maybe this gamer hasnít played the game in a VERY long time:

Quote:
"I dont remember that mission girl who is she?"

View page
YouTube Video

Someone is looking to get out of a fight:

Quote:
"does anyone know if you can trick zaalbar with level 1 force persuade?"
Dark side reactions:

Quote:
"lol I cried when I played kotor 1 darkside."

"no! mission"

"what? im crying??!!!"

"Poor Mission...killed by her best friend...what a nightmare."

"It killed me when I killed Carth and Mission. Oh well, I got a hot evil chick on my side."

"The Darkside is trully rotten and evil. That scene was sad."
How does anybody confuse blasting with kicking:

Quote:
"lol it loked like Zaalbar kicked Mission"
Someone needs to pay attention to the dialogue:

Quote:
"why doesnt Mission run off with Carth ?"
Then a connection is made:

Quote:
"Oohhh.. So that's how I get the thingy of Carth after you killed Malak. It all makes sense now"
:

Quote:
"Is this part of the story or a mod?"

View page
YouTube Video

This is a very tricky ending to get I suppose since there was a lot of confusion on how to do it:

Quote:
"Never saw that ending in the game O.o"

"i talked to Carth and updated every time the Carth Quest, and killed Karath, fell to the darkside but it didn't happened to me! what do you have to do to fall in love with him?"

"whenever i beat the game dark side it just goes strait to the scene of sith ships how do you get this scene?"

"Was this scene cut out of the north american version game or is there something in particular you have to do to trigger it?"

"Is this scene in the xbox version too?"

"does this only happen if ur character is a female"

"this must be the alternate ending ."

"I really wish they had this option in the game since the first time I played as Dark Side I wondered where the hell Carth went after he ran away on the beach."

"how do you get this ending"

"how do you get this? ive never seen it?? do you need to be female?"

"ok i dont remember this part"
This one was my favorite of queries about how to get this scene because the gamer mentions how many times he played KOTOR:

Quote:
"i did full darkside and i couldent get this scene and ive done it on my xbox like 50 times"
The sad reactions to Carthís death:

Quote:
"it seemed so...sad..."

"Most ball-busting moment EVER. And it's soooooo evil."

"This ending is SOOO sad"

"R.I.P. carth..."

"NOOOO Why Carth WHY?!"

"aww poor carth lol"

"Carth No Not Carth Damn Sith"

"Carth noooooooooo"

"NOOOOOOOOO carth died....o well."

"Nooooooooooooo Caaaaaarth!!"
The limited happy reactions:

Quote:
"YAY carth is dead i always hated him"

"i like this part"
Interesting comment:

Quote:
"yes hes died long live revan the [w]itch!!"
Then this teenage kid doesnít realize that these are mostly adult characters:

Quote:
"raven the teen [w]itch"
Here are some people who just really got mad at me for killing Carth:

Quote:
"how dare you kill carth."

"Okay Shem, I used to like you, but you killed Carth. Shame on you Shem!"

"NOOOOO!!!!!11 CARTH! Dang you, Shem! Dang U!"
I guess some people never found Revanís robes:

Quote:
"what is Revan wearing?"
I know the majority of these quotes were in my other thread about the confusion of Carth being in TSL, but I still find this hilarious because of the low comprehension skills some people have so I posted them again and I think there is a new one in there too:

Quote:
"That part cant happen becuase the exile talks to crath at the part in k.o.t.o.r 2 were all the sith are attking telos"

"Carth couldn't of died though. He needs to be alive for KOTOR2"

"Well [Carth]'s in KOTOR2 so he should be alive."

"but in the second one carth is in it"

"But I met carth in the second one.."

"wait what? carth can't die in this one he was in the second one, for a few scenes"

"But Carth is alive in Kotor2"

"wait up.. i swear i saw the Disciple talking to Carth on a hologram in KotOR 2..."

"yea but he is in KotOR 2 im srry im kinda confused"
Here is someone of course who didnít see Carth:

Quote:
"That explains Admiral Cede in KOTOR II"
Here is someone who in the middle of his sentence comprehends it:

Quote:
"Wait wait a second though......hes in kotor 2.....so? oh wait this is the darkside version lol nvrm then."
:

Quote:
"but this is a mod"

"Is this a mod or does this actually happen?"
Iím an inspiration :

Quote:
"aye, i'm replaying KOTOR 1 as a dark female now heh... always finding new things in the KOTOR games - i love it"
Someone needs to go through my videos first before asking:

Quote:
"Poor Carth, =( Could you please make another video and show the part when you kiss Carth? Please. I haven't seen it"
Confused:

Quote:
"is that KOTOR 1 or 2"

"W-W-WHAT KOTOR IS THAT IN"
Strange:

Quote:
"Carth is my homie"
Canít explain this one except that the user who said it was a guy:

Quote:
"Carth would make a good sex slave"
Someone forgets that lightsabers are very powerful:

Quote:
"for a war hero he went down fast"
Another one of those off-topic things I canít explain:

Quote:
"I wonder what it would it be like if Someone ruled the whole Earth."
A random dirty mind strikes again:

Quote:
"And now Revan and Bastila become lesbians because Revan's boyrfriend is dead..."
Well, I hope you enjoyed this update! Looking forward to your reactions!

Old 06-16-2009, 12:21 AM   #113
Trench
Guy with Monocle

LF Jester 
Those people truly are primitive.
Quote:
"Carth is my homie"
Of course he is, just like the tooth fairy and the Easter bunny.
Quote:
Of course, shame on Shem and pretty much everyone else who as actually played the game differently each time through.
Quote:
"i like this part"
Yes of course... *calls 911*.
Quote:
"It killed me when I killed Carth and Mission. Oh well, I got a hot evil chick on my side."
Yeah, it doesn't matter if you kill someone as long as you get a cute girl out of it. Sheesh.
Quote:
Neither will you...

I've really enjoyed this update Shem! I look forward to more.

Old 06-16-2009, 12:37 PM   #114
Demongo
Afro Skeleton

Quote:
Did you ever visit Kotor2Files?
Quote:
"whos Bastila? Revan?"
I can't say much about this onePlay the game before you ask.
Quote:
"what planet is this on"
On Earth! Where else?
Quote:
Are you sure you commented on the right video?
Quote:
"raven the teen [w]itch"
Just play the game and watch videos kid, but don't comment
Quote:
"what is Revan wearing?"
Boots.
Quote:
Not again
Quote:
"And now Revan and Bastila become lesbians because Revan's boyrfriend is dead..."
If you say so......

Great update Shem

Bink's Sake

Old 06-17-2009, 03:29 PM   #115
Chevron 7 locke
Peace and Sanity

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
Quote:
"man! what the hell turned the cathar Juhani into voldemort??"
I wasn't aware that she looked like Voldemort

Quote:
Bingo! Someone finally gets it!

Quote:
"whos Bastila? Revan?"
lolwut?

Quote:

Quote:
I doubt you'll ever get one either.

Quote:

Quote:
"Is this part of the story or a mod?"
Oh...it's obviously a mod!

Quote:
"i did full darkside and i couldent get this scene and ive done it on my xbox like 50 times"
You fail good sir.

Quote:
"how dare you kill carth."

"NOOOOO!!!!!11 CARTH! Dang you, Shem! Dang U!"
... Looks like you made a few enemies with that video Shem.

Quote:
"is that KOTOR 1 or 2"

Quote:
"Carth is my homie"
Tell me sir, how do you figure that?

Quote:
"Carth would make a good sex slave"
How crass.

Quote:
"I wonder what it would it be like if Someone ruled the whole Earth."
Well...if Shem ruled the world, I'm guessing random youtube idiots like you wouldn't have acess to computers of any sort. Now if I ruled the world, all you youtube idiots would be forced to work in the mines.

Quote:
...Fail.

As usual, the update was awsome shem!
Old 07-20-2009, 12:55 AM   #116
Shem
Master of the Force

Yes, itís been a while since I did an update, but I havenít forgotten so here comes another one.

View page
YouTube Video

Interesting observation:

Quote:
is it tradition to have you hand cut off in the Star Wars saga?
Learn about modding:

Quote:
How.. How did you have Kreia wield a lightsaber?
Captain Obvious makes a return:

Quote:
in kotor 2, it's all about betrayal.
Someone is having a hard time comprehending:

Quote:
Oh come on. If in the final battle when you fight Kreia as darth traya, she is better than that
So letís not hide the fact that Kreia is a secret Sith. Letís just have her wear her Sith outfit that she wears on Malachor V while weíre at it:

Quote:
Kreia's a Sith. Wouldn't she have a red saber?

View page
YouTube Video

Someone makes a connection about what gender I choose who Revan was in this video:

Quote:
Lemi quess Revan was a guy
Gibberish is not a true language:

Quote:
1 l13k t0 5h00tz0rz p30p3lz!!!!!!!!!!1
The graphic display of Bastila in a hologram makes people think of:

Quote:
Got Milk Bastila?

Why does she look like she has a milk-mustache?

got milk?

hahhahah another mustache!

it looks like she should be on a got milk comercial

She looks like she has a milk mustache
A worried Revan fanboy:

Quote:
So if T3's back then does it mean Revan didn't make it?
Here is to the confused:

Quote:
how do you get t3 to play that in the game?????

where do u find this

i never even got these cutscenes.

is this in the game????

how do you unlock this.

can u only get this on the xbox version? cause i play on the pc i can't ever get this message unlocked from t3.

how do you get this message ?? is it through repair or computer? and how much influence do you need?

is this only on the pc version
You try to lead someone on how to get this scene:

Quote:
The paragraph does not help me
Comprehension skills FTW. Itís probably a safe bet that this guy rushed through his conversation with Atton determining Revanís gender:

Quote:
Lol i have 16 Intellegance but the only thing I get is a Dark side bastila message
Believe it or not, if someone was crazy enough to try to sell mods, some people would try to buy them:

Quote:
Oh do mods cost money
If you think about it, you will never get a chance to talk to T3-M4 after your duel with Darth Nihilus:

Quote:
Cool, and mysterious. Did/can u find this b4 or after the fite with Nihilus?
I never realize that Revan was a piece of property:

Quote:
i yhink you should buy revan as you bought hk-47 or at least reasemble him
This was a good one:

Quote:
So that's why I never found this hologram - 'cause I always make my character Jedi Guardian and being that doesn't need much intelligence - so technically my character is stupid LOL
Someone is opposed to the idea of making a KOTOR III:

Quote:
There better not be a KOTOR 3
Someone doesnít understand the story:

Quote:
Haha, why would Rev ditch bastila?
And someone doesnít know who that is:

Quote:
it's that bastila????
False rumors FTW:

Quote:
it has been revealed that revan is frozen in carbonite

View page
YouTube Video

Why do people think that whatever path you choose for the Exile will determine the path Revan was:

Quote:
I haven't seen this scenario yet. Wow, thank's for posting this one up. To set Revan on the darkside, and Bastila with him, what must you do? Does the Exile have to be dark sided?
Itís official. The dark side is cute:

Quote:
Bastila is kind'a cute on the dark side. She has an evil authority tone in her voice but she cares about Revan. To me that's cute.
Or maybe odd:

Quote:
The voice actor sounds a bit high pitched there. Kinda odd.
Or bitchy:

Quote:
wow she sounds like a little bitch
Bastila pledged to be Revanís lover (if you do the romance plot) in K1 if Revan joined the dark side with her, so what is the problem now:

Quote:
that's kind of odd; this is the darkside version. why does she say revan wants to protect her??
Somebody is lost:

Quote:
what was that about?
Some people give me way too much credit:

Quote:
hey your that guy who makes all the mods arent you?
Read the summary:

Quote:
Hey what intellegence level do you need exacly? i need 2 know

Some people think itís what party members you choose that gets that hologram of Bastila on Korriban instead of setting Revan to the dark side:

Quote:
but another this on the planet korib u will find a holocron its a mesage from bastila again!i have to tell u now to bring any of the droids cause if u do u the holocron would be destroyed in the blast so only bring ur jedi friends bring the girl from narshada or the wookie depends which 1 u got and one of the other dudes!oh yeh dont bring mandalorethe holocron would b estroyed
Another one of those wondering which game it is:

Quote:
Is this for KOTOR 1 or 2?
I didnít realize that a baggy robe = a person is fat:

Quote:
Why was she a little fat in that hologram

i agree shes gotten fat
The milk mustache talk is back:

Quote:
looks like shes gots some milk on her lip too
Did this person comprehend that Bastila is on the dark side:

Quote:
well shes got some major issues
Someone really needs to get introduced to Google:

Quote:
what happens to revan? do you see him? did he die from darth nihilus? or did he die from krea? i must know!!!
If this person was correct, then how was HK-47 a party member in TSL:

Quote:
and secondly [Revan] took HK-47 with him
Some people think how they played their first KOTOR game affects the second one:

Quote:
how can u set the light side by puting him/her on the dark side in Kotor I?

View page
YouTube Video

I guess talking to T3-M4 on the Ebon Hawk didnít occur to this person:

Ah my God can you tell when this will happen in the game? Like which planet or somthing..? I'm a light-side female and my INT is 17.

Someone canít stand the fact that we can choose the gender of our player characters:

Quote:
revans not a woman! look anywhere, it says he is a guy.
I love it when someone is confused which game it is:

Quote:
This is SW KoTOR I? II?
Iím starting to think that the reason why the dark side Revan option is the first one when talking to Atton because if youíre impatient, you get the dark sided Revan and the dark side is the quick and easy path or the impatient path:

Quote:
I ONly found Bastla dark side messege how do u find Bastela light and Carth's message

The information I give to help people can only be useless if youíre not smart enough to comprehend it:

Quote:
You say as if the paragraph has all the answers the paragraph tells me what i already know your paragraph is useless
Someone missed the memo about Carthís feelings about female Revan:

Quote:
Wow. Carth REALLY cares about Female Revan
I still donít know how someone can play a game 20 times and not read their dialogue choices:

Quote:
How do you set Revan to be on the light side? Of 20 times I played through this game I managed to do it only once - by misstake. And I don't remember how to do it. :S Please tell me.
Again, why do people think that whatever you set the Exile will set Revan too:

Quote:
does the hologram change if the exile followed the path of the dark side?
Unlocking this is so confusing:

Quote:
Call me a noob, but how do u managae to get T3 to show you the messages?

how do you get this??

what intel level u need to unlock this

how high for the intelligence? please give me a number.

How do u get the holograms

so uhh, is this a mod for the PC or can i get this on my xbox version?

Huh? This is on x-box too?? I have this on x-box but I never seen this before

How high does your intelligence have to be?
Just because you canít get it doesnít mean it was cut content:

Quote:
thats cut content though jedi shemL
Some people:

Quote:
Woah woah woah, Revan IS a sith? Can you change that?
Oh boy:

Quote:
whos he talking about?
Well, here is a long update for you all since I took a month off. Hope you all enjoyed it!

Old 07-20-2009, 01:26 AM   #117
Trench
Guy with Monocle

LF Jester 
Quote:
-1 l13k t0 5h00tz0rz p30p3lz!!!!!!!!!!1
I'm not sure, but I think the translation might be: I like to shooter peoples.
Quote:
-So if T3's back then does it mean Revan didn't make it?

Quote:
-is this in the game????
Pacman!
Quote:
-what was that about?
What do you think?
Quote:
-Oh do mods cost money
Gimme 50$ and I'll tell ya.
Quote:
-There better not be a KOTOR 3
Blasphemer!
Quote:
-it has been revealed that revan is frozen in carbonite
Actually, I think that's your brain.
Quote:
-hey your that guy who makes all the mods arent you?
Yeah, and the rest of us don't exist
Quote:
-Hey what intellegence level do you need exacly? i need 2 know
You need to be smart enough to figure it out yourself for starters.
Quote:
-what happens to revan? do you see him? did he die from darth nihilus? or did he die from krea? i must know!!!
They both killed him, and their coming for you next.
Quote:
-and secondly [Revan] took HK-47 with him
Then why is he standing behind you?
Quote:
-whos he talking about?
Me!

Another hilarious update Shem!

Old 07-20-2009, 02:20 AM   #118
Totenkopf
English spoken in What

Imperialist Meatbags Guild Member The Walking Carpets Guild Member Forum Veteran 
Quote:
Quote:
If you look at 3:47-9 it looks like Big Z is kicking the sand (or just moving real choppily) as he closes on Mission before firing his bowcaster.

Now, I want you to remember that no bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor, dumb bastard die for his country.---Patton

There is no room in this country for hyphenated Americanism.---Teddy Roosevelt

I never forget a face, but in your case I'll make an exception.---Groucho

And if you all get killed, I'll piss on your graves.---Shaman Urdnot

How would you like to own a little bit of my foot in your ass.---Red Foreman
Totenkopf is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-20-2009, 02:57 AM   #119
Chevron 7 locke
Peace and Sanity

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
Quote:
How.. How did you have Kreia wield a lightsaber?
Thats for everyone else to know and for you to try and figure out.

Quote:
in kotor 2, it's all about betrayal.
You're finally figuring that out now?!

Quote:
Lemi quess Revan was a guy
Learn to spell

Quote:
1 l13k t0 5h00tz0rz p30p3lz!!!!!!!!!!1
How crass

Quote:
So if T3's back then does it mean Revan didn't make it?
No he's there. He's just hiding so you fanboys can't find him and annoy him any more.

Quote:
how do you get t3 to play that in the game?????
Did you even try to look it up?

Quote:
Lol i have 16 Intellegance but the only thing I get is a Dark side bastila message
Did you pay attention to the first conversation you had with Atton? It determines quite a bit.

Quote:
Oh do mods cost money

Quote:
Cool, and mysterious. Did/can u find this b4 or after the fite with Nihilus?
I say it once again. Learn to spell.

Quote:
i yhink you should buy revan as you bought hk-47 or at least reasemble him

Quote:
So that's why I never found this hologram - 'cause I always make my character Jedi Guardian and being that doesn't need much intelligence - so technically my character is stupid LOL
No. You are the stupid one from what I can tell.

Quote:
There better not be a KOTOR 3
...Never before have I heard such a foolish comment.

Quote:
it has been revealed that revan is frozen in carbonite
*Smacks repeatedly across the face.*

Quote:
hey your that guy who makes all the mods arent you?
Indeed he is.

Quote:
but another this on the planet korib u will find a holocron its a mesage from bastila again!i have to tell u now to bring any of the droids cause if u do u the holocron would be destroyed in the blast so only bring ur jedi friends bring the girl from narshada or the wookie depends which 1 u got and one of the other dudes!oh yeh dont bring mandalorethe holocron would b estroyed
I'm sorry but what?

Quote:
Is this for KOTOR 1 or 2?

Oh come on! Is is really so hard to figure out what game it is?

Quote:
what happens to revan? do you see him? did he die from darth nihilus? or did he die from krea? i must know!!!
Fanboys like you killed him.

Quote:
This is SW KoTOR I? II?
The stupid questions just keep coming and coming with no end in sight.

Quote:
I ONly found Bastla dark side messege how do u find Bastela light and Carth's message
Theres this thing called the internet. Look up the answer on it.

Quote:
You say as if the paragraph has all the answers the paragraph tells me what i already know your paragraph is useless
Nonsense you fool! The paragraph has all the answers

Quote:
thats cut content though jedi shemL
Believe what you wanna believe.

Quote:
whos he talking about?
I reserve this one for comments just like this one.

I loved these updates Shem.

You should do one of you playing Solomon's revenge and see how many stupid comments you get.
Old 07-20-2009, 04:56 AM   #120
Darth Avlectus
Your point?

I haven't been here in a while. I can see I'm starting to fall behind. I won't reply to everything in order to keep my post from getting too long. I'll wait for someone else before continuing. So here it goes:

Quote:
"What the hell kind of kiss was that?"
Ask BioWare, they made it.

Quote:
"That was a funny kiss!!!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy DeVito
Funny? Funny how? How the F*** am I funny? What do you mean Funny? Funny like a clown? Like I'm here to amuse you? What makes me so **wd Damn funny?

Quote:
Even though this person overlooked the visual kiss was a mod, at least they were able to get this scene:

Quote:
"They didn't kiss in my PC version...sad...all talk and no tongue"
AAAWWWWWWWWWW! That's a shame, ain't it?

Quote:
Someone is about to learn about what the word mod is short from:
Quote:
Somebody give this one a cookie for their massive brainpower in deductive reasoning.

Quote:
Iím scratching my head on this one:
Quote:
"whos Bastila? Revan?"
No, but you have *got* to be close.

Quote:
I think this gamer was thinking that it would have turned into a gay lover scene instead of a romance with Bastila:
Quote:
Uhh, they'd all look at you and tell you "No. Do not pass go, do not collect $200, STFU and GTFO!"

Quote:
Try explaining the meaning behind this quote:
Quote:
Haha! There are plenty of female droid models in the SW universe for HK-47!
Haha! You don't know as much as you think you do!

Quote:
Dark side reactions:
Quote:

"The Darkside is trully rotten and evil. That scene was sad."
@ #1: You killed Carth, eh? That's interesting. Probably a proverication, but interesting nonetheless.

@ #2: Hea comes da tickel monsta!

Quote:
Quote:
Well actually if you look, it sort of does look like He's kicking Mission kicking at the start of the blasting because Z was walking for a brief moment there.

Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Game Discussion > Republic Newsfeed > Seriously Ė What Game Did You Play? [Spoilers]