lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: PMHH01 Fixed
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 07-01-2014, 12:55 PM   #1
Super Saiyan 4 Revan
Rookie

Current Game: The Sith Lords
PMHH01 Fixed

Quote:
File Name: PMHH01 Fixed

File Submitter: AnakinSwader

File Submitted: 01 Jul 2014

File Category: Mods
TSLRCM Compatible: Yes

Discription: PMHH01 seems to be a fan favorite with TSL, and I am no exception. The tongue however was not properly modeled, and the users of this head model surely noticed that it clipped through at some points when the head turned. So I decided to try and fix it by editing certain values on the mdx file. Hope you all enjoy no longer seeing the tongue on this head.

Note: This will work with any reskin of the head you may use, such as DarthParametric's reskin to make it into Mullet Man.

Installation: Just drop the mdx and mdl files into your override.

Bugs: In the prologue, the eyes will still look like some of the mesh is cutting through. I have no idea what the values are for that particular area. So you are just going to have to deal with it. Other than that, the head works fine with no clipping whatsoever.
Download at http://deadlystream.com/forum/files/...-pmhh01-fixed/
Super Saiyan 4 Revan is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > Taris Upper City Emporium > PMHH01 Fixed