Originally Posted by Queen of Night
Can you me explain this? Or one of the other Modder? Please.
Okay I will try to explain it in a short tutorial:
1. Open up DLG editor(you can download it from here
2. Make a new entry but don't write anything in it(so everyone will be quiet
3. Search the "script fires when spoken" box
4. Write there the name of the script you have created(for example if you have a script named kill.ncs write "kill" without quotes in this box)
5. I won't describe the way how to compile scripts or make one. See the tutorial section for it.
6. Then click on the new entry you created with your right mouse button and select "New Reply".
6. Just as before write your script's name in "script that fires when spoken"
7. Make as many replies and entries you want and enjoy your cutscene
Also if you want someone to say something during the cutscene, write something in that white box. But be careful! The Entries(red lines) are always said by another NPC, and Replies(blue lines) are always said by the Player.