lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: K1 Problem
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 06-04-2009, 05:25 PM   #1
ganoesparan06
Rookie

K1 Problem

I have had a look down the forums and I am encountering a weird problem with Kotor 1.

That is to say a problem ive never encountered before and can see if anyone else has stumbled across.

I have recently upgraded my computer and the game runs HYPER Fast. I mean so fast that all the animations are sort of blurred, faces are black because they are moving so fast, fighters and stars zoom past often and quickly in the Endar Spire, scripts run fast (I cant get out of convo with Trask because of it), everythings pretty much a blur.

I have:
Windows XP Home Edition Service Pack 3
AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 5200+
2048MB RAM
DirectX 9.0c
NVIDIA GeForce 9400 GT, 512.0 MB
And more than enough space on my HD.

Anyone got any ideas why this is happening?

EDIT:
I updated my display drivers and that sorta fixed it. At least made it so it wasnt so bad.

Its still happening but sorta intermittently and not blindingly fast now.

"Superior training and superior weaponry have, when taken together, a geometric effect on overall military strength. Well-trained, well-equipped troops can stand up to many more times their lesser brethren than linear arithmetic would seem to indicate." - Colonel Corazon Santiago, Spartan Battle Manual : SMAC

Last edited by ganoesparan06; 06-04-2009 at 06:51 PM.
ganoesparan06 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Trouble Shooting > The Work Bench > K1 Problem