lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: k1 korriban bug (possible spoilers)
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 06-07-2009, 02:44 AM   #1
vanir
Forumite

k1 korriban bug (possible spoilers)

Keep crashing when try to enter Valley from Academy. I'm sure I've read about this bug before, but couldn't find anything with a forum search.

I can make an edit if someone tells me what needs to be changed. My mods include Romancing Bastila (which includes T7's Bastila on Korriban) and Sithrobe Korriban (outfits DJ robes to students). There is also a Czerka clothing fix but that's at Dresdae and shouldn't conflict.
I have Bastila in the party.

I've reloaded the game, started from an earlier save and still same response. I exit the Academy, the Valley loads, I see a third party view of my characters between two Sith student figures in the foreground and then CTD every time.

Can someone tell me which script/module/lips/whatever is being loaded here, I'll mess with it, find a backup, etc.
vanir is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-07-2009, 02:49 AM   #2
Trench
Guy with Monocle

Current Game: DX:HR, iKotOR
LF Jester 
I had the same problem with a mod I used that allowed you to use Bastila as a party member on Korriban. I just got rid of the mod and that fixed it for me.

Trench is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-07-2009, 03:38 AM   #3
Time Lord
Rookie

Current Game: DF-MotS
Quote:
Originally Posted by vanir View Post

There is also a Czerka clothing fix but that's at Dreshdae and shouldn't conflict.
If this is what you mean by Czerka Clothing Fix. The mod shouldn't conflict in any way. I tested it through at least 3 playthroughs with no problems at all.

Time Lord is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-07-2009, 03:54 AM   #4
vanir
Forumite

It won't be the Czerka mod. It'll be whatever is loading when you exit the Academy to enter the Valley of the Sith Lords.
I'm wondering if T7'a global fix for Korriban is conflicting but if that were the case Shem couldn't have played it through to make a youtube vid. There's no reason I can imagine the Sithrobes Korriban mod should conflict either.

If I'm going to find the problem I need to know what is loading here.
vanir is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Game Discussion > Padawan's Lounge > k1 korriban bug (possible spoilers)