lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Conversation options.
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 06-07-2009, 03:36 PM   #1
Democratic Dictator
Lurker

Conversation options.

I used UniWS (an unofficial patcher) to adapt the game to use a resolution of 1366 pixels by 768 pixels. It worked, and only some of the icons appear stretched now. However, now, I can't see the conversation options. They're lower than the screen shows. I can tell because they aren't there, but also because the black bars that appear during in-game cutscenes are smaller. How do I fix this?

For example, this is a different widescreen resolution, but the dialog works fine (it's 16:9 in the picture below):

http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/4...0105033mp4.jpg

What's wrong? Are there any remedies?

I also heard that it's possible to move the conversation options high enough to see by moving up the HUD/interface parts, like the icons, or something. If not, what about playing in windowed mode?

Last edited by Democratic Dictator; 06-07-2009 at 04:31 PM.
Democratic Dictator is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-08-2009, 03:35 AM   #2
DarthParametric
I bent my Wookiee

Forum Veteran Helpful! 
You've made two posts about a hack from another site. You should seek support from the makers - www.widescreengamingforum.com
DarthParametric is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Trouble Shooting > The Work Bench > Conversation options.