lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Star Wars: The Sith Resurrection Part VI: Death to the Sith
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 09-10-2009, 02:09 PM   #281
Alkonium
To Mend and Defend

Current Game: Guild Wars 2
Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
"That's not a problem. Every helmsman in the Republic knows how to rotate a Star Destroyer along its z-axis. They just seldom have a reason to." Komad pointed out.

"We don't know the layout of that ship, but I think we can work around that. There should me a map of the ship somewhere on-board. From there, it'd be best to use the vents to get as close as possible. Another thing we should probably keep in mind is that she's still got a Sith Lord controlling, or at least manipulating her. Fighting her would be suicide." Kalla said to Tonatius, looking for his input.

Alkonium is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-10-2009, 07:52 PM   #282
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

Current Game: Assassin's Creed
LFN Staff Member Veteran Fan Fic Author Contest winner - Fan Fiction Forum Veteran 
"The vents are good but we must keep in mind that she could just gas us if she sensed our presence," Tonatius pointed out reasonably, "You as a Jedi could hold your breath for hours if necessary. I have no training in that but that's what a gas mask is for."

Tonatius then motioned for Kalla to follow him to a part of the station that showed green foliage and even Jun-la tree growing freely. He smiled because he knew that wherever his people went, they always brought a piece of home with them. He then said, "As to attacking her head on, I'd rather not unless forced to. Powerful as he is, she has control and knowing her, she doesn't like to relinquish control if it is being forced from her."

JediMaster12 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-10-2009, 08:05 PM   #283
Chevron 7 locke
Peace and Sanity

Current Game: The Old Republic
Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
Detention area

"Garja...we're doing that as we speak. Get this Jedi down to the Detention Center...we'll have the necessary equipment for the interrogation....Jedi don't come out of nowhere like this...must be a reason.......anyway, you may get a Ysalamiri as well. Move fast."

Garja hesitated before locking the door. Something inside him was shouting at him, telling him that this was wrong.

He quickly shook his head and locked the cell.

"I'm sorry. I really am but I can't delay this."

Alriana stared at him. "You speak the truth...I can sense the good in you. You don't wish to do this but you have no choice but to comply."

Garja slowly nodded.

Alriana squinted. There was a soft voice whispering at her mind, something she couldn't make out.

Someone is trying to contact me...but something is deading the connection. But what?

Garja slowly walked away from the cell and entered the turbolift, the words of the jedi and Admiral Belina ringing in his head.

You should join the Republic.

I can sense the good in you.

You'd be a valubale asset to the fleet. Working with people who won't try to betray you.

Your loyalty is to the Sith and no-one else! Remember that!

The last thought in his head was that of his Sith Instructer back at the academy. Never betray the sith and expect to live.

Maybe...it's time to sit down and think, he thought to himself as he entered his quarters.

Station

"Well, I can have a ship rerouted to you immediately, if you'd like."

Belina turned to him and smiled.

"That would be greatly appreciated. I'll be sure to the let the Ackbar know that we'll have a Mandalorian ship fighting with us."
Chevron 7 locke is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-10-2009, 08:26 PM   #284
Alkonium
To Mend and Defend

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
"Which means Virul would settle for the next best thing, and twist her mind, while letting her retain her free will, to some degree." Kalla commented. Then, giving it some thought, she added, "Suddenly I'm not so sure we can save her." Still holding Tonatius' hand, she sighed, uncertain of how this might end, even if they were victorious.

(Thinking about it, do we really want what is at the very least, the last part of the second trilogy to end this quickly? I think there's more we can do after this epic battle coming up)

Old 09-10-2009, 09:42 PM   #285
Tysyacha
One of Thousands

Current Game: Dragon Age II
Forum Veteran Roleplayer Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
"Understood." This time, in a rather odd showing of respect and deference for the Dark Lady of the Sith, she took Tyrannus' hands and bowed her head over them. True, she was his equal, one of three, but he was completely sane and she was not. As Virul, she loathed him with every fiber of her being, but as Andorra she could see the immediate practical wisdom in his words. Thus, she summoned an escape pod for herself, but not before summoning all of her soldiers, from the highest commanders to the lowest ground troops.

"Soldaty!" she cried. "Hear my words, and heed them well. The Jedi scum are going to try and infiltrate this ship soon. She is called the Phantasm for a very good reason. I want all your powers of stealth and guile uncloaked. Don't hold back. Put all your skills to use! When they board, be like shadows. Roam through them. What I want is assassination, not brute force and firefights. The Jedi are good at putting those out. They are not so skilled at finding hundreds of cloaked troops hounding their steps! I will be listening through the Force. Tally your kills. For every Jedi that dies by your hand, I will reward you handsomely." She licked her lips slowly. "Move out!"

She slipped into the pod, and it almost burned up in the atmosphere before crashing on the planet below. This is exactly what Andirrul wanted. If the Jedi thought she was dead, so much more the surprise when she'd attack!

Andirrul also sent a message to Pahro Utonula through the Force:

Hold, my little kath hound! Do not be so impatient. You are doing well, but your rashness could cost both of us. You have come up with a bold plan--on your own, no less--but save it for the morrow. Victory first, and then their reconditioning later. Keep an eye on that pet of yours, since you're mine.

Incensed, Pahro almost choked her Mistress, but dared not. Kath hound?! Once Alriana had been broken--reconditioned--Andirrul would eat her words.
Tysyacha is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-10-2009, 09:58 PM   #286
Chevron 7 locke
Peace and Sanity

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
((I'm sorry but I'm getting a bit confused. Alriana is still on board the Star destroyer and bought enough time for Pahro to get away. So is Pahro still on the ship or has she escaped?))
Old 09-11-2009, 03:46 AM   #287
CommanderQ
I should go.

Current Game: Mass Effect
"That would be greatly appreciated. I'll be sure to the let the Ackbar know that we'll have a Mandalorian ship fighting with us."

Barek nodded, "Well then, it is done. Be on the lookout for the Keyev. It's hard to miss...they'll be here in a matter of minutes."

At that moment, Garrick walked back into the room.

"I hope I haven't missed anything too important..."

Barek looked to his brother, "No. But it looks like the Keyev will be joining up with Admiral Belina."

Garrick sat down and nodded, "Keyev? Hmmm...good for them. I should hope that the Admiral would allow us to join her as well?"

He looked at Belina awaiting an answer.

Velerc was satisfied with the situation. They had reestablished contact with High Command, or rather, just Wrath, who seemed the closest thing to High Command in the absence of Virul...or whoever was in charge.

However, this in no way affected the Grand Admiral, he was still very much in charge of the New Empire's forces.

And the odds were going in his favor.

Most of the fleet was rallied now, with little or no delay, and no problems whatsoever. Beta Task force would be avenged.

A black-clad stormtrooper came forward.

"Sir. Sergeant-of-Arms Terk sends his regards...he also asks why Admiral Garja is not present for the interrogation. The Admiral has disappeared from our sight, do we still need him to conduct the interrogation?"

This ruined Velerc's pattern of perfect planning. He didn't like it when his officers began to waver...or showed signs of wavering.

"You may commence the interrogation, I'm sure Garja will be there soon enough."

The Stormtrooper saluted, "Yessir. Right away."

Velerc hoped that Garja was not doing what he thought he was doing.

The Grand Admiral walked over to Lieutenant Karrick, near one of the command trenches.

"Lieutenant, get a security squad together and head to the Officer's quadrant, specifically Admiral Garja's quarters. He is supposed to be in the interrogation room, helping us with the Jedi. If he does not do this in the next 30 standard minutes, then you have my permission to arrest him on charges of insubordination."

Lieutenant Karrick saluted, clapping his boots together.

"YESSIR!"

An Imperial Inquisitor, two red-clad stormtroopers, and an interrogation droid stepped into the Jedi's cell.

Immediately, the two troopers grabbed the Jedi by the arms, and one slugged her in the stomach, officially beginning the interrogation.

The Inquisitor grabbed the Jedi by her jaw, "First question: What in the Emperor's name were you doing in this sector? Jedi do not pull a suicidal move unless they have something planned! Answer me!"

The Jedi's silence brought about another slug, and injection of BAVO-9 injections, meant for both forcing out the truth and increasing the pain registered by the brain. It wouldn't take long now......

you very much
If a tree would fall in the woods.....would the other trees laugh at it?
CommanderQ is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-11-2009, 02:37 PM   #288
Chevron 7 locke
Peace and Sanity

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
"First question: What in the Emperor's name were you doing in this sector? Jedi do not pull a suicidal move unless they have something planned! Answer me!"

Alriana gasped as the air was forced out of her lungs by the punch.

Alriana simply kept quiet and stared at both of the stormtroopers and the man who was asking her questions. She could kill all three of them easily...but that wasn't the Jedi way.

"I was traveling before you pulled me out of hyperspace. No particular destination."

Garja's quarters
((Now! Admiral Garja's decision. ))

Garja quietly grabbed one of the modified blaster pistols that he owned along with his vibro-knife and headed down toward the cell block.

It's time, he thought to himself.
Old 09-11-2009, 03:47 PM   #289
Cyborg Ninja
Neither Enemy Nor Friend

Current Game: Team Fortress 2
Roleplayer 
Wrath was pleased with Konig's actions. He knew he had made the right choice when he went back for him. He followed Konig out to the exit and made his was for his ship. Fortunatly for Konig, Wrath's fighter could hold two people.

"Excellent work Konig. Are you ready for some well deserved revenge?"

-----

The clueless stormtrooper walked through the halls on Grand Admiral Velerc's ship. He had been enjoying the large open space of the ship and had gotten lost. It had been a while but TK-777 had finally gotten back to where he had started. He finally allowed himself to relax as he rounded the corner...right into Admiral Garja. TK jumped back in fear, hit his head on the wall and fell to the ground. He quickly scrambled to his feet and saluted.

"Good to see you again Admiral Garja, do you remember me? Well we only met once, its me TK-777. Can I help you with anything sir? Maybe get you a snack, polish a ship for you?"
Cyborg Ninja is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-11-2009, 06:05 PM   #290
Tysyacha
One of Thousands

((Whoopsie! Pahro snuck away and escaped. Sorries!!!))
Old 09-11-2009, 07:45 PM   #291
CommanderQ
I should go.

Excellent work, Konig. Are you ready for some well deserved revenge?"

Konig smiled ghoulishly, nodding in response.

"Always ready for that...."

Right as he finished his sentence, Komad Kaltas' bunker exploded in flame.

"I was traveling before you pulled me out of hyperspace. No particular destination."

This didn't satisfy the Inquisitor. Not one bit.

"Jedi are pathetic liars...you'll pay for that now."

The door opened, and another stormtrooper brought in a ysalamiri. With that, the Inquisitor slugged the Jedi again, also turning the Interrogation droid on her. It began electrocuting, flesh-peeling, and a whole number of nasty and painful tortures.

They'd break the Jedi yet....

you very much
Old 09-11-2009, 08:52 PM   #292
Chevron 7 locke
Peace and Sanity

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
"Jedi are pathetic liars...you'll pay for that now."

Alriana screamed as pain ripped through her body over and over again in an unceasing wave of agony.

"Believe what you will...but it is the truth. Oh...and look in your hanger bay."

She smirked despite the pain contantly ripping through her.

"I suspect the ship is long gone."

Hallway

"Good to see you again Admiral Garja, do you remember me? Well we only met once, its me TK-777. Can I help you with anything sir? Maybe get you a snack, polish a ship for you?"

Garja nodded absently to the trooper as screams rang down the corridor of the star destroyer.

It's time.

Garja grabbed his pistol and walked into the interrogation room.
Old 09-11-2009, 11:41 PM   #293
CommanderQ
I should go.

"I suspect the ship is long gone..."

The Inquisitor snarled, and was about to bring about a whole new wave of pain and suffering...when the door to the interrogation room opened.

He looked over, and to his surprise, saw Admiral Garja.

He raised an eyebrow instead of saluting,"What are you doing here, Admiral?"

One stormtrooper slugged the Jedi again, and was about to do so again when the Inquisitor raised a hand to stop him.

"This shouldn't be what I think this is...it was your crew that defected..not you? Unless I'm wrong."

The Stormtroopers raised their rifles just in case, the Inquisitor did the same. Two more gaurds cane forward, weapons at the ready. Another person was comming Grand Admiral Velerc.

"I ask one more time. What are you doing here?"

you very much
Old 09-12-2009, 09:00 AM   #294
Chevron 7 locke
Peace and Sanity

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
"I ask one more time. What are you doing here?"

Garja's voice was soft and deadly as he looked at the blasters pointed at him.

"I am here to to conduct an interrogation. Also...it's not wise to point your weapons at one of the Admirals of the sith fleet. You will either lower your weapons or you all will be in those cells going through what she's going through."

Garja looked at the weapons still pointed at them as the five stormtroopers from his own star destroyer entered the room and leveled their weapons at the interrogator who was still threatning Garja.

"I should charge you with insubordination and threatning a superior officer."

Station

"Keyev? Hmmm...good for them. I should hope that the Admiral would allow us to join her as well?"

Belina smiled again.

"Feel free to come along. I'm looking forward to what those ships of yours can do."
Old 09-12-2009, 11:41 AM   #295
CommanderQ
I should go.

"I should charge you with insurbordination and threatening a superior officer."

The Inquisitor snarled, he didn't like Garja much. Word had spread fast across the fleet on Garja's supposed 'Humanitarian aid' to the Republic. He was surprised that Admiral Velerc hadn't taken any specific interest in that.

"You are suspected of treason, Admiral...I wouldn't push the scales if were you..."

He lowered his pistol, and the others did the same. The Inquisitor turned back to the Jedi, and taking out all his anger in a single blow to her face. He followed up with a kick to the abdomen.

"YOU WILL COOPERATE, JEDI!"

Garrick smiled at Belina, quite happy with the permission granted to them.

"Thank you, Admiral. We'll be as much help as a battle-ready Mando'a can be..."

Normally, Mandalorians weren't known for formality, but this situation seemed to call for it, Garrick was kind've liking it...

you very much
Old 09-12-2009, 11:55 AM   #296
Chevron 7 locke
Peace and Sanity

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
"YOU WILL COOPERATE, JEDI!"

Garja quickly turned around just in time to see the Jedi fall over in pain and then scream as the kick broke a few of her bones.

I need to stop this! He's going to kill her!

Garja quickly pulled out his pistol and fired a stun blast that sent the man sprawling to the floor in a heap.

"I'm taking the Jedi to medbay. He was going to kill her before any useful information was extracted."

Garja nodded to two of his men who supported the jedi between the two of them. The jedi turned her eyes on his and whispered something.

"I'm sorry?"

Garja got closer to her as she began to whisper again.

"C-Clone wars...I'm from the clone wars era...I don't know anything..."

"It's alright...We're taking you to medbay. I know you don't know anything and I'll be sure to tell the Grand Admiral."

Garja then contacted the bridge.

"This is Garja. I've learned the the Jedi seems to come from the Clone Wars era. From what I could guess she was still weak from Hibernation sickness when the interrogation began. I believe that...I hesitate to call him a man, should be thrown in a cell of his own for not properly examining the jedi before begining the interrogation. The jedi could have died and we would have learned nothing."
Old 09-12-2009, 08:26 PM   #297
CommanderQ
I should go.

"This is Garja. I've learned the the Jedi seems to come from the Clone Wars era. From what I could guess she was still weak from Hibernation sickness when the interrogation began. I believe that...I hesitate to call him a man, should be thrown in a cell of his own for not properly examining the jedi before begining the interrogation. The jedi could have died and we would have learned nothing."

That last bit caught Velerc as odd. Garja had never been one to stop an interrogation...even if the inquisitor in charge was a brute.

"Hmm...well, good job, Garja...but if she is from the Clone Wars and we do not know the means by which she survived this long...then we have no further use for her. Why bother with the Inquisitor. she may even have been better off."

Velerc knew he sounded cold, but it was the truth. The Empire's policy regarding useless prisoners wasn't a good one.

"Well..get her to medbay, for what use it will do."

Suddenly, one of the technicians turned on a security camera, showing the event of Garja blasting the Inquisitor. He nodded to the Sergeant-of-arms, he didn't like what he saw...even if Garja was being a supposed 'gentlemen,' his act was exactly the kind of thing that built up mutinies.

He whispered to the Sergeant, "Place Garja under arrest, get them both into custody...so I'll be able to figure what is exactly going on here....make sure the Jedi gets medical attention, though."

Velerc then left the bridge.

you very much
Old 09-12-2009, 08:44 PM   #298
Chevron 7 locke
Peace and Sanity

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
Garja closely followed the men as they brought the jedi down to medbay and drew his blaster pistol as they set her down easily on one of the beds.

"I think I may have worn out my welcome with the Grand Admiral and the empire in general by blasting the inquisitor. Get the other three men ready.

Garja smiled slightly.

"If Admiral Velerc forgives us we'll stay. But if he tries to take us into custody...I'm afraid we'll be defecting to the other side."
Old 09-14-2009, 11:55 AM   #299
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

LFN Staff Member Veteran Fan Fic Author Contest winner - Fan Fiction Forum Veteran 
Tavaryn winced when he heard the resounding break of bones. He knew that she was in trouble and tried again, Jedi, calm, at peace. Clear your mind and think of the Room of the Thousand Fountains. The water cool and gentle. Let it wash over your mind...

He looked at his console and saw that the ship was a former Imperial ship. He briefly wondered how his mother felt when she was on one of these ships long ago. He reflected that she was brave, doing what she had to to protect him and his siblings.He could only hope that the Jedi would allow him to help.

Tonatius nodded sadly but he said, "There is always a chance. Skywalker came back." He then gave Kalla's hand a gentle squeeze.

"As much as I'd hate to, I will contact Father," Jun-la replied. "He will want to face Tyrannus or at least right things." She looked pained and reluctant as she gauged what Belina and Komad would do.

Old 09-14-2009, 07:55 PM   #300
Alkonium
To Mend and Defend

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
(I'm assuming Alkéa's still alive, but busy)
"I will see about contacting Rogue Squadron. They'd be insdispensible to any fighter assault." Reyvan added. "Of course." Komad replied. Then, turning to Belina, he asked, "How soon can we be under way?"

"We have to try." Kalla replied, kissing Tonatius on the cheek.

Old 09-14-2009, 08:13 PM   #301
Chevron 7 locke
Peace and Sanity

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
"How soon can we be under way?"

"Two days at most. Right now the Ackbar needs repairs and it'll take the rest of the fleet at least a day and a half to meet up with us."

She looked thoughtful.

"We might want to add more ships to the fleet in any case. I think I really ticked off Admiral Velerc by destroying one of his task forces and I can't help but think he might want to come after me."
Old 09-14-2009, 08:30 PM   #302
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

"Seems that is to be the case with all of us at some point," Jun-la replied with a wry grin. "The closest planet of our system is Amshrey. Tiye will be glad to lend some ships. An interesting combination of Mandalorian and Avalonian design." She then motioned for Andros to go.

Andros left, knowing that silently she was asking him to go contact Tulre on Coruscant. He went back to the ship they had traveled in, knowing well that he could have used the communication room. Still he preferred privacy. Once in the hold, he punched in the signal and waited. The one who picked up was one he didn't expect yet he greeted with respect and pleasure.

"There is no try," Tonatius quoted, "We will save her." He gently touched her face with a light finger. "It will take time to mobilize so we should prepare."

Tyrannus was surprised at the movement Andirrul did and followed her to the pod. He plugged in the landing coordinates and they descended to the planet below. Once on the surface, he led the way out and they were surrounded by creatures, some withered but all in states of hideousness and ferocity. He said, "Here my pretty is a world that stands between light and darkness, a gateway to all that my people are."

Karaka ambled up and gave respectable bows but and even deeper one to the Blood King, who managed to come up behind his two allies. Karaka said, "It is good that you are here. The gateway is almost open."

"Excellent," the Blood King replied. He then turned to look mainly at Andirrul. He eyed her for a moment and then asked, "Do you know who else stood where you stand now?"

((I was thinking that this would be a place that Revan once journeyed. One that maybe he went to fight and prevent from consuming the Republic.))

Old 09-14-2009, 08:58 PM   #303
Alkonium
To Mend and Defend

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
(Korriban, maybe? The only other planet I can think of that'd fit would be Malachor V, and that's definitely out of the question)

Noticing the lightsaber on his belt, Kalla asked, "How good are you with that lightsaber? It might be more useful down there than your sword." She also thought she recognised it, and added, "It's your father's, isn't it?"

"The crew of the Enu, along with all of the ships that were in the hangar, also made it to the station, even if the ship itself hasn't. It wouldn't have done us much good anyway. It was refit for undercover surveillance, and not for ship-to-ship combat." Komad added. "They're ready as well."

Old 09-15-2009, 04:40 PM   #304
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

((Well it is said that Revan went into the Unknown Regions and Traya speaks of dark places in the galaxy. That means that there is more than one. This planet is unnamed unless someone has an idea for it.))

Tonatius looked down at his belt and saw the lightsaber that he had carried in addition to his sword. His twin didn't want it and his mother wept every time she saw it. So he took it as a memory but had never used it. His mother and twin preferred the traditional prayers of memory his people offered and his twin served the Jedi as far as he knew. He carried it as a reminder of his lineage. Looking back up at Kalla, he replied, "The lightsaber, a traditional weapon of the Jedi and unique to the Jedi wielding it. Father had a taste for the ocean, a reason why he loved Aztlan much like Mother."

He then lifted the lightsaber and held it out. Switching it on, he held it as expertly as he held a blade, examining it. The blade glowed a unique blue, not like the traditional blue crystals Jedi used but one that matched the coloring of the island waters of Aztlan. He gave a couple of turns and on the last turn, deactivated it. He put it back on his belt and said, "Sword or lightsaber, it doesn't matter. The special cortosis alloy my people use have been use for generations and have withstood the heat of a lightsaber. Just because something looks plain doesn't mean that it is useless." They were similar words that Jun-la had given to Andorra. H ecould only hope that Kalla understood as well.

Andros was happy to see the face of Alkéa on the comm as she answered. She said that she was rallying up Rogue squadron on Coruscant and they would be heading to the station. Andros then said, "I was supposed to let Master Starlighter know of our progress. Is Jedi Tulre there?"

At teh same instant, Tulre appeared to the side of Alkéa along with Tiye of Amshrey. Apparently things were on the same page on Coruscant. Tulre asked, "What have you found?"

"A region of space full of anomalies and such. The fleet is preparing to move in but Tavaryn cautioned waiting to upgrade the Akbar. Also Master Jun-la suggested that the warriors of Amshrey would be willing to help," Andros replied.

"They can do one better," Tiye replied, "After Bastion, Rogue Squadron has been reinforced, some pilots being of the five fleets of Avalon. A gift from teh Lady Governor."

"We can have what is left that needs to rally meet us at the station," Alkéa added, "That way we can have our forces massed and ready for assault."

"Tell young Komad to hold off until we arrive. I sense that certain events need to be in play before we begin," a voice, that Andros recognized well called forth.

Andros nodded in teh affirmative and replied, "I will relay that though I think that Father wanted to call you in personally."

"Tell that brother of mine that just because we are not in the action, doesn't mean we are clueless," Alkéa replied with a smile. She glanced at her companions and then added, "We will be on our way."

Andros watched as the comm transmission faded and he turned to walk back to where his master and father were. He made it back and said, "Father, I think we will be ready but we are to hold here until Rogue Squadron and Master Starlighter arrive."

Old 09-15-2009, 10:41 PM   #305
Alkonium
To Mend and Defend

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
"Good, we should be ready by then." Komad replied. "We should also have the Enu's crew reassigned to the Star Destroyer's we're sending out there."

"Jun-la told Andorra something similar once." Kalla commented. "I think I understand. The weapon is merely an extension of its wielder."

Old 09-17-2009, 06:41 PM   #306
Tysyacha
One of Thousands

"I am reminded of a Master," Andirrul said, "formerly a Jedi but then Dark Lord of the Sith. It is said that his conquests were unrivaled up until the time of Palpatine. Driven to the Dark Side by his need to protect the Republic, some said, but I know better. He was driven there because he wanted power. Pure power. Selflessness had nothing to do with what Lord Revan truly desired."

She closed her eyes and smiled. "It is his power that I seek. In all honesty, I wish that Revan would have possessed me instead of--" She almost doubled over in a sudden paroxysm of pain. When it would not pass, the Dark Lady fell to the only thing that would take her mind off of it: not meditation and deep breathing, as the Jedi were wont to do, but rather wanton slaughter.

In a display of ferocity astounding even for a Sith, Andirrul cut down the swarm of hideous and misshapen creatures before her in the span of five seconds even. When she was done, the pain had passed. Virul was sated.

"Tell me," she said to Tyrannus. "How do I get Revan in and Virul out?!?"
Old 09-18-2009, 11:55 AM   #307
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

Tyrannus laughed at her, "Revan is of the light side. All that remains is a taint. Traces left on the worlds and people he has touched, including those of blood descent." He then leaned close to peer at her in the eye, "Why would you want a trace instead of a whole being?"

Tonatius nodded, "A weapon can define a warrior just as a warrior defines the weapon. Still the choice to kill or maim is the person." He looked at his belt at the sword and lightsaber. He then said, "It's a lesson we are all taught. Jun-la was trying to remind my cousin of that."

Jun-la nodded and said, "The more we have the better. I sense that what we face will not be what we are used to fighting."

Andros looked at his master and for once saw how tired she looked. In some instances she looked old, maybe weary from her journey. He went to a console and begin to monitor fleet movements.

Shaking off her tiredness, Jun-la said, "I will go see how the reinforcements are coming. Perhaps you would like to help Master Komad?"

Tavaryn had heard no word from Alriana. He kept trying to reach her by sending, Reach out. Let me in. He did this even as he approached the Star Destroyer and began to make a move to dock on the ship. He had experience using stealth to clamp on ships and he let experience and instinct guide him. He even had some old codes that he procured at great expense.

It wasn't hard to dock. For some reason, fighters were going in and out. He was able to use an old code to fool the dock officer that he was a hired cargo ship. Once inside, he managed to avoid the troops in the hangar and began to make his way through the corridors. He reached out, Guide me Alriana. Tell me where you are.

Last edited by JediMaster12; 09-18-2009 at 06:19 PM.
Old 09-18-2009, 06:25 PM   #308
Alkonium
To Mend and Defend

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
"There's probably something productive we could be doing right now. If nothing else, I think there's combat simulator on the station." Kalla suggested, getting up to find it.

"We also need to consider the strike team for boarding the Phantasm. Intel indicates Dark Jedi and mercs, so we'll need Jedi, and our best Guardsmen for the job." Reyvan pointed out.

Old 09-18-2009, 07:24 PM   #309
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

Tonatius nodded, "All the stations have a training arena. The stories go something like 'Whether by air, sea or land, we charge forth with a sword in our hand.' It will be near the gardens." At the look on Kalla's face, he explained with a slight smile, "Even in battle one must be centered and some actually meditate there as well. Follow me." He then led the way, barely glancing at the signs until they were in a training arena.

It was very open with a mat for sparring. Weapons hung on the wall and was shielded like the pagodas on the main planets. Off in a corner, almost hidden was a computer station. It seemed to be guarded by the gardens that flanked the arena. Tonatius stood looking at it and said, "Not exactly typical nor practical but it works."

Old 09-18-2009, 09:30 PM   #310
Cyborg Ninja
Neither Enemy Nor Friend

Current Game: Team Fortress 2
Roleplayer 
Wrath eyed the explosion and let out another laugh. His ship took off and within minutes, he and Konig were in space. He was ready to enter the coordinates back to the Phantasm when he sensed the attack of the jedi. He could also sense that he should go elsewhere.

"We'll be making our way to Grand Admiral's ship."

--------------

Kurt looked over to Reyvan.

"Master Reyvan, I'd like to be part of the strike team. I was manipulated by imperials and sith to be the perfect soldier. I'd like to show them personally how well I turned out."
Cyborg Ninja is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-20-2009, 09:59 PM   #311
Alkonium
To Mend and Defend

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
"You're an excellent fighter, we'd be honoured. My apprentice and I will be leading it." Reyvan replied.

"What sort of training? Sparring, or practice droids?" Kalla asked, taking a look at the computer terminal. Odd décor for a training arena. She thought to herself.

"Good idea." Komad replied, and followed Jun-la to the staging area.

Old 09-21-2009, 12:36 PM   #312
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

Jun-la led the way to where Avalonian technicians were already at work on the Akbar. They were as agile in envirosuits as they were without them as they bounced with precision to where they needed to go. Without a trace of pride nor arrogance, Jun-la said, "Looks like they took it upon themselves to reinforce the Akbar's armour. It is made of the same materials we use in our own ships. The kind the Imperials have hated. What we need is someone to mointor the power relays and make sure we don't cause a power surge. Can you do that?"

Tonatius saw Kalla look at the terminal. He explained, "Training remotes but mostly used in holographic simulations." He walked over to the terminal and touched some keys on the console. In a short moment, very accurate holos of Jaden Korr and Revan appeared. They didn't move for they weren't programmed yet but they were as lifelike as can be.

Tonatius said, "Go ahead give a touch. They aren't programmed with combat algorithms yet."

Old 09-21-2009, 11:45 PM   #313
Alkonium
To Mend and Defend

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
"Impressive. Most impressive." Kalla commented, taking a good look at the holograms of her ancestors. She noticed that the hologram of Revan included the lighter robes he acquired before he confronted Malak, as well as a fairly accurate image of his face, from his short black hair, to the scar by his eye, and his soul patch under his lip. "What sort of combat routines can they be set with?" She then asked.

Old 09-22-2009, 03:39 PM   #314
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

"Combat algorithms can be programmed in basic Jedi combat techniques to just about anything depending on species and the individual," Tonatius explained. He then reached over and began tapping the keys on the console. "For instance, Revan was strong in the Force but he was also very skilled with a lightsaber. Katas are his specialty and was an apt pupil of the Guardian's in Bushida." When he was done, the holo of Revan came to life, activating his lightsaber.

Still standing in place, he performed a series of katas along with some Force enhanced flips and cartwheels. He then altered to techniques that Avalonians have been seen doing. When he was done, he gave a salute with his lightsaber and deactivated it, standing in his original posture.

"He's not programmed to attack. Rather what I showed you is a work in progress. The more complicated ones are designed to think like a real person," Tonatius explained.

Old 09-22-2009, 09:08 PM   #315
Alkonium
To Mend and Defend

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
"Very well. I'll see what I can do down here." Komad replied, sitting down on a nearby chair and keeping an eye on the display.

"Wouldn't it make more sense to put programming the Artificial Intelligence before designing the aesthetics?" Kalla inquired. Certain things about Avalon still didn't make too much sense to her.

Old 09-23-2009, 12:28 PM   #316
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

Tonatius gave a wry grin. It was a question he himself had asked so he decided to give Kalla the same answer, "A fighting style depends very much upon the the aesthetics. Certain body types can perform certain moves better than others." He then tapped some more keys and a warrior appeared that looked vaguely familiar. "To see what I mean, try sparring against this warrior." He activated the hologram.

The holo then spoke, "What lesson would you like to learn?"

Tonatius replied, "Lesson number one in katas, Kirabaros."

"Very well," and in a quick movement, he unsheathed a sword that looked exactly like the one Jun-la carried and held it ready. "First attack."

"Okay, starting the power flow into the relays. The extra juice will give the Ackbar a little kick. Just make sure it doesn't go over the red," Jun-la said as she activated the consoles.

Old 09-26-2009, 04:42 PM   #317
Alkonium
To Mend and Defend

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
Kalla then activated her lightsaber, holding it in her typical Niman stance, and ready to follow the moves by the hologram.

"Understood." Komad replied. Watching the display, he took a look out at the Akbar. It was a beautiful, yet deadly ship. Taking design cues from both the Venator-class Star Destroyer, and the Hammerhead-class cruiser, it was probably the finest ship in the Republic fleet.

Old 09-27-2009, 08:10 PM   #318
Tysyacha
One of Thousands

"Revan may only be a trace," Andirrul replied, "but one trace of cold, calculating sanity is worth far more than a presence who has lost its mind. Leave me. I must meditate before battle--the true battle. I sense Jedi here, and one is either yearning to kill me or save me. Both will be impossible."

Virul hadn't said that. She--Andorra--had. As an Avalonian neophyte, the spoiled daughter of a governor, she'd been a celebrity, yes, but she'd had no real sense of worth apart from her foster mother. She had never truly known battle until the final days before she "killed" Virul, and before that, she'd been a follower. A follower of the Jedi, indeed, but still a follower. Now she was a leader, and a powerful one at that. Tyrannus still had sway over her, but as one of three, how could he not have had influence? She smiled as she thought of him. Someday she'd kill him, but not now. Not when the Jedi threatened to debilitate the Triumvirate before she'd come into her own.

Besides, she had to kill Tonatius first. He'd taken her only love: Kalla Kaltas.

Andirrul made her way to a cataract, the water glowing red with hidden crystals. Red as blood, and red as the anger in her heart over what had happened. The Jedi were great strategists, and she had to be on her guard.
Old 09-28-2009, 12:22 PM   #319
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

Tyrannus would have respected her wishes if he had chosen to. This time though, he feltthe desire to follow and keep watch. He knew she harbored the desire to kill him and he had given her every opportunity to do so. It didn't matter for Virul could not best him in any way and the neophyte Avalonian brat knew nothing. Before she left however, he said, "So certain you sense a Jedi? Those touched by war could not be considered Jedi. War leaves scars."

Tonatius stepped forward and said, "Activate program."

The hologram of Kirabaros came to life and instead of the slow movements of showing sword movements, it lunged forward in attack. Tonatius said, "Sparr with him. He will show you the katas."

Jun-la kept the flow goingand hearing no word from Komad, she left it on. "Power floow at 50%. Increasing to 75%." She activated the console and the surge of energy intensified.

Alkéa felt more at home behind teh stick of a fighter than anything else. She wove in and out between the Avalonian fleet that had met them at Coruscant. Rogue Squadron, reinforced, followed behind in the same graceful arcs. She said in her comm, "Rogue Leader here. All fighters accounted for."

Tulre, on the bridge of an Avalonian vessel, replied, "Proceed with the countdown. All attack groups enter coordinates for the Huntau station."

"Acknowledged," the cry came from all the leaders.

Some beeping came on Alkéa's console and she read it. She said, "Don't worry about it Two-y. This is just a rendezvous."

"All craft prepare to jump into hyperspace on my mark."

Alkéa knew what that meant. She replied, "Confirmed," and activated the hyperdrive. The fighters followed in sync as they jumped into hyperspace.

Meanwhile Tulre saw the same thing as the larger vessels followe dthe fighters into hyperspace.

Old 09-28-2009, 05:55 PM   #320
Chevron 7 locke
Peace and Sanity

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
((Where is Pahro in all this? I thought she was going to Jaltra.))

Belina watched as they continued to "upgrade" her ship and felt a momentary pang of sadness. They were messing with her ship.

Her Ship.

The ship that she and her crew had totally rebuilt over the space of years of hard work. And now some of that work was now gone.

"Let me know before you touch any of the weapon systems. Those have been heavily modified."

Belina then left and headed to her quarters.
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Community > Dantooine Theatre Company > Star Wars: The Sith Resurrection Part VI: Death to the Sith