lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Question (2)
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 07-25-2009, 12:52 AM   #1
Daruchias Jaxun
Rookie

Question (2)

Alright, I assisted in making a Moldy Crow mod that was flyable, and I am aware that the entire DFmod team got it.

I was wondering, what link did you use to aquire it? And could It be sent to me? I did come up with the idea, and I did edit the skin.
Daruchias Jaxun is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-29-2009, 09:50 AM   #2
hhunter6
Rookie

The Whole team received the flying crow you say? Interesting, I haven't received it yet, nor even a pm about it. Did you check with the guy who helped you over at FF?
hhunter6 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-01-2009, 08:03 AM   #3
Forceboat

LOL, I didn't receive it either, and I'm on the team as well. I read about all of that and I'm glad that it got made, but I assure you, I don't have it either. And besides, as cool as it is, i probably wouldn't use it much even if I did have it, and it wouldn't be in the mod anyway, not unless DSM decides to include it as a fun little lark to fiddle with.
Forceboat is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Community > Hosted Forums > Dark Forces Mod > Question (2)