lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: PMHC05 (Manly Version)
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 07-06-2009, 11:53 PM   #1
miro42
Rookie

Current Game: Plants vs Zombies
PMHC05 (Manly Version)

Hey all. I'm back with my third mod (fourth if you consider the fact that I did Mara Jade twice) and this time it's a simple head replacement mod for the fifth Caucasian head. I'm not a fan of the male heads in KOTOR so I wanted to pop out something that I would enjoy playing. I hope you do too.

Mirrors
megaupload - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YSPPSS4E
rapidshare - http://rapidshare.com/files/252862632/PMHC05_manly.zip

Check out the work to see if the download is worth your time - http://miro42.deviantart.com/art/KOTOR-PC-Mod-128560513

As always, comments and suggestions are welcome!

Last edited by miro42; 07-29-2009 at 07:11 PM.
miro42 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-07-2009, 12:50 AM   #2
Master Shake

Current Game: kotor 3
Reminds me of Two-Face.
Master Shake is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-07-2009, 03:26 PM   #3
Salzella
areiK

Current Game: Portal, Half-Life 2.
wow, that's a pretty gruesome scar. cool head, though i have to admit the scar would be too distracting for me. maybe a versions sans scar? for all of us not into huge war wounds
Salzella is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-09-2009, 09:53 PM   #4
Qui-Gon Glenn
Necessary Roughneck

Current Game: ME3MP, Arkham Origins
Folder extraordinaire Helpful! Forum Veteran Veteran Modder 
Certainly unique! I like it, although it is a bit much for me too... I prefer to be manly, yet soooo good looking.

I still love your Juhani mod though... a permanent upgrade that seems to get better to me... I should have given it a 10!
Qui-Gon Glenn is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-10-2009, 06:54 PM   #5
miro42
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by baboyjhg View Post
Reminds me of Two-Face.
HAH! You know I thought it looked really familiar. Thanks for the look!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salzella View Post
wow, that's a pretty gruesome scar. cool head, though i have to admit the scar would be too distracting for me. maybe a versions sans scar? for all of us not into huge war wounds
I'll work something out in a little while. I'm working on a zillion things at once but I will eventually get to work on that for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by qui_gon_glenn View Post
Certainly unique! I like it, although it is a bit much for me too... I prefer to be manly, yet soooo good looking.

I still love your Juhani mod though... a permanent upgrade that seems to get better to me... I should have given it a 10!
Yes you should have! Now that I know that I can add topology to models I'll get right to work on giving Juhani hair! WOOT!
Old 08-21-2009, 04:50 PM   #6
Ghost Down

Damn, great looking head. The scar actually makes sense, because Revan got shot at by Malak.

BTW. Maybe for a V2 you could tone down the red of the DS scar, so that is more natural looking like the regular one? Oh, why don't you upload this on KOTOR Files?

Last edited by Ghost Down; 08-21-2009 at 05:28 PM.
Ghost Down is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-22-2009, 12:25 PM   #7
Jedi_Man
Forumite

Current Game: Too many to count
This is the head I use all the time, but I find the scar too large for my taste. If it were smaller, like an over the eye, but thats all, that would be awesome.

---------------------------------------------------
Deep thought #1: In the end, everyone dies. No one can outrun time, death itself is always breathing down your neck, just waiting to slip the noose over you. But, in your time of death, what matters is not when or how or even why. What matters is what you do with it. Do you sit down and call it quits, or do you get up, stare your killer and death itself in the face, and laugh copiously, right until the end.
Jedi_Man is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-22-2009, 11:37 PM   #8
miro42
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost Down View Post
Damn, great looking head. The scar actually makes sense, because Revan got shot at by Malak.

BTW. Maybe for a V2 you could tone down the red of the DS scar, so that is more natural looking like the regular one? Oh, why don't you upload this on KOTOR Files?
I can do that. I actually did it because I always give a story to all the art I create. Basically the scar is supposed to be glowing red, like the eyes, because the evilness that's coming from inside him is getting out, and since the muscle is showing through it's emitting that kind of light. Did that make sense? Anyhoo, when I get back into modding I'll throw a new .tga in there.
As far as KOTOR Files goes, I haven't been able to send anything to them. I tried sending my Mara Jade back when it was closing down and ever since then I haven't been able to upload anything there. Also I can't an email response from the moderators there either. I think my firewall is messing with me, because I can't send out email to work from my home computer either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedi_Man View Post
This is the head I use all the time, but I find the scar too large for my taste. If it were smaller, like an over the eye, but thats all, that would be awesome.
Hey awesome! Glad to know my hard work pays off for someone! Do you mean nix the whole lip scar and leave the lower half of the scar off?

Old 08-22-2009, 11:51 PM   #9
Canderis
Mercenary

Current Game: Skyrim
Veteran Modder Helpful! 
Send a PM to one of them here.
I think you over-did it a bit, maybe tone it down a bit in V2, also try to make em look more natural.

Canderis is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-23-2009, 02:24 PM   #10
Jedi_Man
Forumite

Current Game: Too many to count
Just the two parts connecting to the lip, and the hair looks a little off to, but hey, I always wanted a scar for his face!

---------------------------------------------------
Deep thought #1: In the end, everyone dies. No one can outrun time, death itself is always breathing down your neck, just waiting to slip the noose over you. But, in your time of death, what matters is not when or how or even why. What matters is what you do with it. Do you sit down and call it quits, or do you get up, stare your killer and death itself in the face, and laugh copiously, right until the end.
Jedi_Man is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > Taris Upper City Emporium > PMHC05 (Manly Version)

Tags
kotor, pc head, pmhc05