lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: I NEED HELP!!!!
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 07-12-2009, 01:54 AM   #1
purple_tentacle_

Exclamation I NEED HELP!!!!

Hey everybody. I have started several threads and most of them related to the nintendo wii (and some computers). I like making threads about that stuff. Even if no one reads them. I have been starting them in the Mojo Forums. I didnt know where else to have them so I thought this would be the place. But then I found a tech forum so I started my most recent thread about a new Nintendo Wii breakthrough. Well I soon found out from a moderator that the tech forum is filled with more of the computer related stuff so he told me that I would be better off stating out in the Video game system forum or somthing like that. So I have been all over lucasforums and cant find it anywere. I was going to replie but it kinda looks like a ghost town in the tech forums. CAN SOME ONE PLEASE HELP? Thanks.

http://www.lucasforums.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=162626&dateline=12954  72528
"The Simple truth is that we've
lost control of our own borders,
and no nation can do that and survive"
-Ronald Reagan
purple_tentacle_ is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-12-2009, 02:06 AM   #2
Longcat

uhm, I think he meant a video games system forum OTHER than lucasforums, though I have not read your thread.
Longcat is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-12-2009, 02:36 AM   #3
jp-30

The International House of Mojo Staff 
I see you've posted threads in Mojo's "Off-Topic Mayhem" forum, that should be fine as far as I can tell:

http://www.lucasforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182
jp-30 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-12-2009, 02:41 AM   #4
purple_tentacle_

Quote:
Originally Posted by jp-30 View Post
I see you've posted threads in Mojo's "Off-Topic Mayhem" forum, that should be fine as far as I can tell:

http://www.lucasforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182
Alrite I will do that. I just dont want a Moderator or administrator on my butt.

http://www.lucasforums.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=162626&dateline=12954  72528
"The Simple truth is that we've
lost control of our own borders,
and no nation can do that and survive"
-Ronald Reagan
purple_tentacle_ is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-12-2009, 09:58 AM   #5
Thrik
Symbolically Compelling

Hot Topic Starter Forum Veteran LFN Staff Member 
LucasForums is a bit unique in that all of its communities are quite isolated from each other — most of them 'belong' to completely different sites, and thus different people use each one. Most people find themselves in a certain LucasForums community initially you see, rather than actually stumble upon LucasForums itself.

You should really just look for the kind of people you want to discuss something with, and then find the appropriate forum in that community. So if you want to talk with awesome adventure game-loving people, posting in Mojo's off-topic forum is the way to go. If you'd prefer to hear from Star Wars lovers, head to one of their off-topic forums.

A moderator shouldn't have a problem if you decide you want to talk about the Wii in two different communities at the same time.

Thrik is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-12-2009, 01:10 PM   #6
Fealiks
NAMBLA member

Yeah, I only recently started posting in the Mojo forums when it became apparent that, even through all the Monkey Island news, people still seem to get rashes from those forums and consequently can't post there.
Fealiks is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Mixnmojo.com > Mojo Discussion Forums > General Discussion > I NEED HELP!!!!

Tags
day of the tentacle, dott