This is a mod for the secret tomb on Korriban in TSL. It's based on the K2RP mod, fixes many bugs in that mod as well as some bugs and problems originally introduced by Obsidian. K2RP files are still available on the internet and can be downloaded here:
I recommend using their installer though. Don't know if it's still available on the internet, it used to be here:
but I think the files are gone by now.
This is a list of bug fixes and modifications introduced by my mod:
- When you enter the tomb, you don't lose control over your character. You can now buff yourself with drugs and spells before approaching Malak
- Removed negative force rating in the entire area. All force powers will now function properly. The problem is explained here:
- Fixed a serious bug in the conversation with Kreia when you approach the entrance to the tomb (introduced by K2rp mod, conversation nodes all messed up, an important local variable is not set if you approach the tomb alone, without any companions). There's some restored content here in the conversation with Kreia, K2rp-based.
- Fixed an extremely annoying problem introduced by Obsidian - Hanharr wasn't turned hostile during the 3rd vision (defend Kreia), the global vars were not set properly, the door to the Revan chamber wasn't opened.
- Fixed the K2RP Dustil quest:
conversation with Dustil bug fixed
give xp for solving the quest
spawn Hisss beasts (same as in unmodified game when you find the dead jedi)
fix the journal entry, set quest to completed. Journal message still mentions wrong name (Nebellish instead of Dustil, can be fixed in dialog.tlk)
- Fixed the latest K2RP Revan quest mod: The original (unmodified) conversation with Kreia was not displayed ("You've succeeded in this trial. I am impressed."), because the script was not linked to any trigger in the area. Was possible to get stuck in the secret tomb forever (doors not unlocked).
The journal file global.jrl is based on the TSLRP mod beta 8 and contains all journal bug fixes by the Gizka team (like the Redemption quest on Dantooine).
Download the mod here:
Extract to the Override directory, overwriting any K2RP mod files