lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Adding animations to Darth Malak?
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 07-18-2009, 07:17 PM   #1
Sith Holocron
M4-78

Current Game: The Old Republic
Forum Veteran Folder extraordinaire Helpful! Alderaan News Holopics contributor 
Question Adding animations to Darth Malak?

Before I start, I do know that this will very likely be shot down but I just had to ask.

I was wondering if someone might consider adding the rest of the attack and force animations to the Darth Malak model. After reading the success story of SithSpectre on his Revan's Flowing Robe mod, I thought it might be the time to ask. I also realize that such a task must be daunting considering the amount of frames that must go into such a project.

Considering trying out (or returning to) SWTOR? You may as well go through my link and help get me some SWTOR referral points!
Sith Holocron is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-18-2009, 10:03 PM   #2
Trench
Guy with Monocle

Current Game: DX:HR, iKotOR
LF Jester 
Well, some brave soul just might be crazy enough to find a character as big as Malak (Wookiee anyone) and apply the animations. But then Malak would stand and move like Zaalbar. It might be possible to enlarge a human skeleton and give it to Malak, but that would be hard even for a really skilled modder.

Trench is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-19-2009, 12:30 AM   #3
Tobias Reiper
Spah creepin' around here

Current Game: Various Games.
LucasCast staff 
If anyone does this, it certainly WON'T be SithSpecter.

"There is no way to be better than everyone else, but being kind and having a sense of humor certainly helps." -Me, my quote on life.
Tobias Reiper is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-20-2009, 05:30 AM   #4
Seikan

Well it this possible to put the human combat animation to the combat againts beast, i have never played with Malak but I guess there is the same problem than Nihilus, so the missing combat animations are all the non simple and single blade animations, and the simple attack agants other enemies than humanoids, so it is possible to use the existing combat animations to use other weapons? and to attack beast, droids, etc?

Last mod:
-Seikan's Armors Of The Old Republic:http://www.lucasforums.com/showthrea...74#post2738274
Seikan is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > Holowan Laboratories > Modding requests > Adding animations to Darth Malak?

Tags
animations, darth, frames, malak