Thread: How Will This Game Work?
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 08-11-2009, 07:34 PM   #41
PREDKZL
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by WraithPrince View Post
Though he said the guys said it wouldn't work on his 360
well he was from gamestop he told me it would run for 360 but they didnt carry any legacy xbox

He be like "shut the f**k up." I be quiet. But when he leave, I be talking again.
PREDKZL is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-11-2009, 10:35 PM   #42
Mav
8-Bit Code Monkey

Current Game: SWTOR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prime View Post
So Shem I think there is hope yet, and maybe just you and me will play together.
</3

"Women are like sunsets… they’re beautiful, but there will be a different one tomorrow." - Gilder
Mav is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-12-2009, 10:17 AM   #43
Gurges-Ahter
Tyler Durden

Quote:
Originally Posted by PREDKZL View Post
well he was from gamestop he told me it would run for 360 but they didnt carry any legacy xbox
It does work, but it also does tend to hang up from time to time. It resolves itself without having to restart or lose any progress, but it can be annoying. It works better on the legacy console for sure.

Gurges-Ahter is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-12-2009, 10:33 AM   #44
PREDKZL
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurges-Ahter View Post
It does work, but it also does tend to hang up from time to time. It resolves itself without having to restart or lose any progress, but it can be annoying. It works better on the legacy console for sure.
going to try to find it on pc

He be like "shut the f**k up." I be quiet. But when he leave, I be talking again.
Old 08-12-2009, 10:48 AM   #45
Gurges-Ahter
Tyler Durden

Quote:
Originally Posted by PREDKZL View Post
going to try to find it on pc
Definitely a wise choice. The PC version is much better. There's less waiting for load times, and the controls are much more user-friendly than the console's controller. Plus there's all the mod's you can utilize, which gives you more options. I would do a first playthrough without mods though, if you can afford the time to have more than one playthrough.

Gurges-Ahter is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-12-2009, 11:54 AM   #46
PREDKZL
Rookie

well my job is almost up so i have time just need to juggle with kotor and swg now

Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Star Wars: The Old Republic MMO Forums > Game Discussion > Tython Temple > How Will This Game Work?