lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Glitch on Union Card?
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 07-21-2009, 11:46 PM   #1
puffykilled2pac
Lurker

Glitch on Union Card?

Long time lurker, first time poster.

So I gave the book to Terry before I even talked to him, he's now in prison. I never talked to him about being in the union. When I try to talk to Charlie Manny just says "I've got nothing to say to him." I haven't saved the game in quite some time, am I really just going to have to go back from my previous save game or am I missing something? I've tried many walkthroughs with no help.

Thanks in advance.
puffykilled2pac is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-23-2009, 08:00 AM   #2
Longcat

In order to know about needing the union card you have to talk to the old sea captain. He'll tell you that glottis can board if he has authentic sea bee equipment, and a union card.
Longcat is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Grim Fandango Discussion > General Forums > Glottis' Garage > Glitch on Union Card?