lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Stealth Mode Cancellation
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 07-28-2009, 07:35 PM   #1
Aliryn
Rookie

Current Game: Bouncing around.
Stealth Mode Cancellation

I haven't heard of anyone else having this problem; maybe that's just the way it is. But the game (This is for KotOR I) says that combat cancels stealth mode, but working with computers or on droids doesn't. However, it does, for me at least. I mean, I can get into a computer or into the droid interface, but you can hear the stealth-turn-off sound as I do, and after I exit the interface, I am definitely no longer in stealth mode. Which means if I want to slice a computer around bad guys I've snuck through, they attack me after I'm done; I can't just sneak back out.

This doesn't cause really really major problems, but I really dislike it. I don't have this problem in TSL (I don't think . . . geez it's been too long since I've played it I guess).

Is this just how it is? It doesn't seem to make sense. And I searched a lot but I haven't seen any other thread even mention it. (I could be wrong. I'm only human after all.)

Does anyone know anything? This has been really bothering me . . .

"I want to see how your green ideals would change the country that was built up by that King Bradley, who doesn't even fear God." —Arakawa Hiromu, Fullmetal Alchemist
I prefer to look on the future as something which is not written in stone. —Star Trek: The Next Generation
'So that is the King of Rohan!' said Pippin in an undertone. 'A fine old fellow. Very polite.' —J.R.R. Tolkien,
The Lord of the Rings
Remember: Pink drummer bunnies are fascist. And may Pepsi fill your soul.

Aliryn is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Game Discussion > Padawan's Lounge > Stealth Mode Cancellation