lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Cutscene Image Grab's
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 08-28-2009, 09:21 PM   #1
TriangleOffense
Lurker

Cutscene Image Grab's

I saw someone on here looking for the vader install screen and since that kinda what im looking for I figured Id register and see if the community can help me.

I am looking for this image and as many as possible from this cutscene in the game it is also the screen shown when you put in the disc and just sit on it before entering the game. I have been able to find a few vids on youtube and viddler and such sites but nothing that allows me to get it in a resolution that would help me. If anyone can help it would be much appreciated
TriangleOffense is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-29-2009, 07:13 PM   #2
Bomberman65

Current Game: Uncharted 2
Lol. You're looking for a similar pic as me. Yea well if I find anything then I'll be sure to let you know.

Heroes get remembered, Legends never die
Bomberman65 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-30-2009, 06:13 AM   #4
Bomberman65

Current Game: Uncharted 2
I know where the Vader one is. Its in the cutscene near the end when they find out Starkiller is *spoilers* on the death star. When the emperor sends Vader to take care of him. If you can see if he could grab that pic of Vader for me would be legend.

Heroes get remembered, Legends never die
Bomberman65 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Force Unleashed > General > The Secret Apprentice's Logs > Cutscene Image Grab's