lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: KOTOR 2 - Black Screen - Telos - Entering Ebon Hawk
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 09-10-2009, 03:37 PM   #1
Casus Gravis
Lurker

KOTOR 2 - Black Screen - Telos - Entering Ebon Hawk

I'm getting a black screen, with sound and interface ability, when entering the Ebon Hawk after stepping aboard leaving the hidden jedi enclave. I get the cutscene with the girls first, then it loads, and goes to black screen. I've tried it over and over, with same results.
Casus Gravis is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-12-2009, 06:26 AM   #2
ra2bk
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casus Gravis View Post
I'm getting a black screen, with sound and interface ability, when entering the Ebon Hawk after stepping aboard leaving the hidden jedi enclave. I get the cutscene with the girls first, then it loads, and goes to black screen. I've tried it over and over, with same results.
I have the same problem. Any help or theories would be much appreciated. I have no mods or anything installed, only the last patch. A search of the forums yields a few people with similar problems but no solutions.

Last edited by ra2bk; 09-12-2009 at 06:33 AM.
ra2bk is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-12-2009, 06:46 AM   #3
FaZzZa99
Rookie

same problem here but on KOTOR 1
FaZzZa99 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-12-2009, 06:49 AM   #4
ra2bk
Lurker

Well my problem was at the exact same spot as him. My only theory is that it has something to do with fighting the handmaidens and having the party stripped from you.

Edit: From scouring the internet, it seems that if you spar with the handmaidens before leaving, it blackscreen glitches. Can anyone figure out a way to make it unglitch, to set it right?

Edit 2: I may have found a work-around. Find a way to warp to somewhere that enables you to have a full party, then select a full party. Warp back to the academy, and enter the ebon hawk with all 3 of you. Worked for me.

Last edited by RedHawke; 09-13-2009 at 02:32 AM. Reason: Combining triple post...
ra2bk is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Trouble Shooting > The Work Bench > KOTOR 2 - Black Screen - Telos - Entering Ebon Hawk