lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: HK-50s locations
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 07-04-2013, 03:43 AM   #1
maltron66
Rookie

HK-50s locations

So, in TSLRCM, we have groups of HK-50s on Telos, Korriban, Onderon, Dantoine etc.
The thing is, those units spawn in really odd places, don't they? For example, on Telos, they spawn in the Dock module. And there are civilians present. On Onderon, they spawn just a little away from a crowd. Are the Onderon soldiers blind? Can't they see the HKs? This doesn't make much sense to me. Can someone make a mod for TSLRCM that will spawn the HK-50s in a more...quiet place, such as the Medical station (in the same module where the Ithorian compartment is) when it comes to Telos, since it's much more quiet there?
Also, should someone make this, would you consider adding another group of HK-50 units on Dxun? Near the abandoned ship in the first module?
And another idea: What if the Ebon Hawk was approached by another ship while in space and that other ship had HK-50s? They could land on top of your ship and you would have to take T3-M4 and Bao-Dur's Remote (!) (well, you control the Remote on Malachor, why not here too?) outside the ship to defeat them (I'm talking about using that module from the prologue, where you have to get outside the ship to get some explosives.) The HKs could try enter the Ebon Hawk. If you stop them, the battle ends, but if you fail, a dozen of HK-50s will infiltrate your ship and you'll have to get the Exile and the rest of the party to get the job done.

Last edited by maltron66; 07-04-2013 at 12:05 PM.
maltron66 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-05-2013, 12:00 AM   #2
Phildevil

Love these ideas!
Phildevil is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-05-2013, 01:28 AM   #3
maltron66
Rookie

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phildevil View Post
Love these ideas!
Thank you very much!
Old 09-15-2013, 06:51 PM   #4
DuckfromPortal
Rookie

Current Game: TSL
hey Maltron66 I posted on your 'HK-47's way to the HK Factory' thread and i think this would be an addition to it as well, you should try and start a team as a sort of idea collector and project lead for a mod with all your favorite suggestions on this, making the whole Hk-47 and the other hk units have more of an ark to it, thats my suggestion
DuckfromPortal is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-17-2013, 04:14 AM   #5
maltron66
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckfromPortal View Post
hey Maltron66 I posted on your 'HK-47's way to the HK Factory' thread and i think this would be an addition to it as well, you should try and start a team as a sort of idea collector and project lead for a mod with all your favorite suggestions on this, making the whole Hk-47 and the other hk units have more of an ark to it, thats my suggestion
Mm-hm, that sounds good. To tell you the truth, I'd start creating all those mods myself... if I had the experience needed to do so.
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > Holowan Laboratories > Modding requests > HK-50s locations