lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Quanons Crazy Projects!
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 12-06-2010, 07:45 AM   #401
Quanon

Forum Veteran Veteran Modder Helpful! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dak Drexl View Post
Aww, why no glow in-game?
Not yet. I plan on adding lightmaps aswell to improve the whole thing.
But so far I did just some test runs to see how it looks in game and where I get faults. Or things that don't look well enough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by harIII View Post
I WANT TO HAVE YOUR BABIES!!!
Do you have a nice looking sister.... or mother.
Things can be arranged

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbiemodder View Post
Outstanding! My only little advice, without knowing any storyline stuff, it almost looks too clean to be, I'm assuming, an ancient temple/tomb. Maybe a broken statue here or there or crumbled wall. Regardless, awesome Q.
Yes, I'm aware it looks very clean. The church part conserved well through the ages In the archives section there's a ton of rubble and debris, but I have hidden them. They still need their textures.

I also plan on adding damage, via extra textures. Not 3D persé; but it should give a more "weathered" feel.

TIQUILAAAAAAAA
Quanon is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-06-2010, 12:54 PM   #402
bendarby24
Rookie

Current Game: fable
wooooooooooo i just saw this ...........wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo this is epic the best i have see in a long time some off the moudles look like the ones that sliverstream did in this brother hood of shadow.... enyway i really like that proagus alian mod thing if it has a good story and it fits in the game and it is campatible with tslrcm i would love to have it
bendarby24 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-06-2010, 02:04 PM   #403
Darth InSidious
A handful of dust.

Current Game: KotOR II
Nice stuff, Q! Looking forward to seeing more.

Your retirement seems far more busy (and productive) than my 'activity'.

Works-In-Progress
~
Mods Released
~
Quid existis in desertum videre?
Darth InSidious is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-06-2010, 03:20 PM   #404
Quanon

Quote:
Originally Posted by bendarby24 View Post
wooooooooooo i just saw this ...........wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo this is epic the best i have see in a long time some off the moudles look like the ones that sliverstream did in this brother hood of shadow....
Well... ahum, if you have another look at the credits or in the readme of the mod; you'll spot my user name
I've made 4 unique areas for SilverEgdes BoS mod.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth InSidious View Post
Nice stuff, Q! Looking forward to seeing more.

Your retirement seems far more busy (and productive) than my 'activity'.
Héhéhé, it's not "that" active. Just when I feel like it I get some progress. But I need to be in the rightzone, else nothing happens

TIQUILAAAAAAAA
Old 12-06-2010, 03:33 PM   #405
bendarby24
Rookie

[QUOTE=Quanon;2758272]Well... ahum, if you have another look at the credits or in the readme of the mod; you'll spot my user name
I've made 4 unique areas for SilverEgdes BoS mod.

that why
Old 12-06-2010, 07:35 PM   #406
Zhaboka
Applesauce Tractor

Veteran Modder 
HOLY MOTHER OF THE COSMOS.

Yeah, that temple is pretty much the awesomest thing ever. You've still got it, Quanon.

Thank you Gorgod.
Zhaboka is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-12-2010, 02:56 PM   #407
Quanon

Not to much happened this week, started texturing the second part of the archive within the temple. Also worked on a texture for the console screens you'll find to access the archive itself. Though, I'm not overly pleased with what I made. Have to change it. Just doesn't feel right.

But at least I sort of know what I want know

Here's a render of what it looks like now;

TIQUILAAAAAAAA
Old 12-12-2010, 03:38 PM   #408
Bob Ta'aar
Rookie

Current Game: KotOR, KotOR2:TSLRCM
those displays must be a pain in the ass to read wihout sunglasses ! Or are they made for old Sullustans who can't see very good anymore?

nice work, anyways, Q!
I soooooo look forward to play this !

I started modding KotOR(2)!
May the Force be with ya, folks!
Bob Ta'aar is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-12-2010, 09:18 PM   #409
LDR
Your Death Angel

Current Game: Halo 3
Helpful! Roleplayer Imperialist Meatbags Guild Member The Walking Carpets Guild Member 
It looks a little TOO shiny. Also, they have an 'ugly' golden panel look. Maybe you can make the panel red? You know, to make it more, Sith-y?

Forgive, but never forget. No amount of DLC can take back lying to your fan base. Trust is earned, not downloaded.

My Mods
Current Mod Thread
LDR is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-13-2010, 12:47 AM   #410
Sith Holocron
M4-78

Current Game: The Old Republic
Forum Veteran Folder extraordinaire Helpful! Alderaan News Holopics contributor 
Will it be the bright in the actual game? If not, I'll wait to see the in game version before rendering an opinion.

Considering trying out (or returning to) SWTOR? You may as well go through my link and help get me some SWTOR referral points!
Sith Holocron is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-24-2010, 12:12 PM   #411
Quanon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Ta'aar View Post
those displays must be a pain in the ass to read wihout sunglasses ! Or are they made for old Sullustans who can't see very good anymore?

nice work, anyways, Q!
I soooooo look forward to play this !
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordDeathRay View Post
It looks a little TOO shiny. Also, they have an 'ugly' golden panel look. Maybe you can make the panel red? You know, to make it more, Sith-y?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sith Holocron View Post
Will it be the bright in the actual game? If not, I'll wait to see the in game version before rendering an opinion.
Been awhile since I updated this thread. To anwser the question about the texture of the screen displays:

- No it won't be that bright in the game. I messed around in 3Ds Max and made a pretty crappy render of a crappy texture

More Sithy? Mmm, perhaps I should go for a more darker red...

Now the update, I've altered the screen texture. It's still organy, think I'll alter the gradient again, to be less... bright?

Anyway have a looksy:

Needs more work, as I don't like the bottom screen to be a screen; for now I'll keep a texture on it, but just as a place holder. It needs something with buttons as controles for the other screens.

TIQUILAAAAAAAA
Old 12-24-2010, 12:46 PM   #412
Qui-Gon Glenn
Necessary Roughneck

Current Game: ME3MP, Arkham Origins
Folder extraordinaire Helpful! Forum Veteran Veteran Modder 
^ Now that looks cool. Not just a bunch of random crap on a "computer screen", you have SW characters and things that actually look like "actual" data.

Superb!

Want to play a game of ME3MP?
Qui-Gon_Glenn on the software of which we shall not name.... add me and the enemy shall fall in chunks of crimson salsa
Qui-Gon Glenn is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-24-2010, 02:08 PM   #413
Dak Drexl

Helpful! 
Agreed with Qui-Gon. Do I spy some Hebrew? It fits in nicely with the theme. Vast improvement over the original!

Dak Drexl is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-24-2010, 04:08 PM   #414
Sith Holocron
M4-78

Quote:
Agreed with Qui-Gon. Do I spy some Hebrew? It fits in nicely with the theme. Vast improvement over the original!
That font is called "Sith Prophecy" if I'm not mistaken.

Considering trying out (or returning to) SWTOR? You may as well go through my link and help get me some SWTOR referral points!
Old 12-24-2010, 08:46 PM   #415
Zhaboka
Applesauce Tractor

Veteran Modder 
Oh, I see, Sith, Jewish. Real mature, guys.

Haha, just kidding. Amazing texture, maybe make the text slightly more translucent?

Thank you Gorgod.
Old 12-24-2010, 09:33 PM   #416
Dak Drexl

Helpful! 
Quote:
Whatever it is it has a lot of Hebrew lettering which I just thought was cool... other than that it's just gibberish and upside down Hebrew characters. Just a neat texture was all I was saying haha.

Dak Drexl is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-24-2010, 11:22 PM   #417
Sith Holocron
M4-78

Quote:
Whatever it is it has a lot of Hebrew lettering which I just thought was cool... other than that it's just gibberish and upside down Hebrew characters. Just a neat texture was all I was saying haha.
That font is based on the font of Darth Vader's chest box: Learn more here: http://www.erikstormtrooper.com/sithprophecy.htm

Back on topic: Q, I look forward to seeing what you replace the bottom panel with.

Old 12-25-2010, 06:33 AM   #418
Quanon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhaboka View Post
Haha, just kidding. Amazing texture, maybe make the text slightly more translucent?
As in see-through? That won't be happening
Else you'dd see the infinite black beyond of the game engine in my area, not something I was aiming for

Quote:
Yep, you are correct, that's the name of the font. If you're crazy enough, you can go and try figure out what I've typed. Some of it is fun, somepart are just numbers.

Quote:
That font is based on the font of Darth Vader's chest box: Learn more here: http://www.erikstormtrooper.com/sithprophecy.htm

Back on topic: Q, I look forward to seeing what you replace the bottom panel with.
THough, if I'm not mistaken, the whole letter thing on Dart Vaders suit is based on the Hebrew lettering, but a lot of stuff in SW is taken from reality and altered a bit to fit in

Anyway, back to get some more work done!

TIQUILAAAAAAAA
Old 12-29-2010, 12:42 PM   #419
redrob41
Veteran

Current Game: just modding TSL
Veteran Modder Helpful! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quanon View Post
Now the update, I've altered the screen texture. It's still organy, think I'll alter the gradient again, to be less... bright?

Needs more work, as I don't like the bottom screen to be a screen; for now I'll keep a texture on it, but just as a place holder. It needs something with buttons as controles for the other screens.
are you using the gradient to make the screen look curved? Or like it has a flourescent tube backlight? If you're going for the backlight, I'd suggest having two, like most LCD monitors (they can sometimes have banding hot spots). Either way, I'd get rid of the white altogether, and just use your lightest yellow gradient to the second darkest orange (the dark end seems too dark to me).

I've used that Sith Prophecy font for a few skins too. I might even try a little deciphering later

- Major character artist for the Revenge of Revan mod. -
- List of Completed Mods - Work in Progress Thread - Skinning Tutorial -
redrob41 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-29-2010, 02:41 PM   #420
Quanon

Quote:
Originally Posted by redrob41 View Post
are you using the gradient to make the screen look curved? Or like it has a flourescent tube backlight? If you're going for the backlight, I'd suggest having two, like most LCD monitors (they can sometimes have banding hot spots). Either way, I'd get rid of the white altogether, and just use your lightest yellow gradient to the second darkest orange (the dark end seems too dark to me).
Thx for that info, I was first aiming to do more like a touch screen thing, so more or less LCD monitors. But, yeah, the white just kills it, I'll be testing the gradient I used for my redglass texture, thats more redish.

Sort of keeps the theme more coherent. The orangy turns brown in the darker parts and that... reminds me of poop more, then anything else

No further updates yet on this: J7 gave me a new fun assignement... assasin masks. And that made me think to do at least 3 variations.
Guess I could sneak in a some previews here in this thread aswell :-p
Quote:
Originally Posted by redrob41 View Post
I've used that Sith Prophecy font for a few skins too. I might even try a little deciphering later
Gnéh Gnéh

Made a lightsaber hilt for J7, where I used the font aswell. Typed that I was a god and you should all bow to me... Gnéh Gnéh

It's a bit of fluffy jibberish, but always fun to do :-D

TIQUILAAAAAAAA
Old 12-31-2010, 12:03 AM   #421
CrisG
Aging Jedi

The Walking Carpets Guild Member 
Beautiful work Quanon, i am so glad to see the thread alive and you working ....it really encourages me to get on with some projects i had to put on hold myself...thanks so much for sharing and for sharing your amazing talents with us. Happy New Year

There is no Chaos, There is Harmony.
----------------------------------------------------
Admin 3D Worlds and Game Developers Group - Linkedin - "We Build Worlds"
DF-JK DF2-DFMOTS-JKII-JKIII-KoTOR I-KoTOR II - XW-TF-XvT-BOP -XWA-Rogue Squad - Starfigher-Racer- RC-Battle for Naboo-Episode I Phantom Menace-Shadows of the Empire-BF I - BF II-EAW-EAW:FOC-Loom-Grim F-MI-MII-MIII-DOTT-IJFOA-IJLC-IJET-IJIM-Dig-Sam and Max HTR
CrisG is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-31-2010, 12:28 PM   #422
Quanon

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrisG View Post
Beautiful work Quanon, i am so glad to see the thread alive and you working ....it really encourages me to get on with some projects i had to put on hold myself...thanks so much for sharing and for sharing your amazing talents with us. Happy New Year
Thx, don't give me to much credit on the "working" bit.
I only mod a little each time, but I guess it counts as progress.

I've been working a little on the whole "plot" and a "plot" for another mod idea. That I posted about before: Crazy Nights in Nar Shaddaa or something a long those lines.

But that ain't very visual, nor will I spill the beans ;-)

Happy New Year! Off to feast!

TIQUILAAAAAAAA
Old 12-31-2010, 07:43 PM   #423
CrisG
Aging Jedi

No hurry, just wonderful to see you creating....

Happy New Year to all Stay warm it is 10 degrees here in the mountains of Colorado and with the wind chill, 15 below Reminds me of Hoth.

DF-JK DF2-DFMOTS-JKII-JKIII-KoTOR I-KoTOR II - XW-TF-XvT-BOP -XWA-Rogue Squad - Starfigher-Racer- RC-Battle for Naboo-Episode I Phantom Menace-Shadows of the Empire-BF I - BF II-EAW-EAW:FOC-Loom-Grim F-MI-MII-MIII-DOTT-IJFOA-IJLC-IJET-IJIM-Dig-Sam and Max HTR
Old 01-10-2011, 08:38 PM   #424
d3sd0
Rookie

"I've been working a little on the whole "plot" and a "plot" for another mod idea. That I posted about before: Crazy Nights in Nar Shaddaa or something a long those lines.

But that ain't very visual, nor will I spill the beans ;-)"

Well have you come up with a way to integrate it to the story?

If not I have an idea:
Say the exile needed something, or to go/get something in this place, he can't go because it would be too much of a risk or it needed to be something discreet/low profile... and him going would ruin the operation...

Or if you are using the whole flashback thing:
When you're sleeping in the Telos apartment, it gets kind of boring so when you sleep after one of the calls you could be warped to this module and then when you complete everything, you go back...

anyways thanks Q

To know that one has breathed easier because you have lived is to have succeeded.
d3sd0 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-11-2011, 02:17 PM   #425
Quanon

Well, the Korriban mod will be in K1, not TSL. But to link my modules to the ones in the game, you'll meet with a archeolegist who's working for the Sith to uncover more relics and such. Saddly for him he ran into trouble and is on to a big discovery, he's pleading to get some help from the Sith acadamey, but all efforts go to the valley of the Dark Lords.

Untill ofcourse Revan/ you jump in to help this guy out. Be it to get TREASURE! Or just because your Mr. Niceguy ;-)
That's basicly the lead in to my mod.

For the other project about Nar Shaddaa, so far I've no idea how to implant it well into TSL. As the story itself has nothing, NOTHING to do with the Exile, it's really a stand alone sort of affair. Though depending where I go with the story the Exile could have a very small role, well you the player as the Exile might have to do something for the final conclusion. I won't say more, as it's far to early to speak of such details and like I said => Don't want to spoil it before it's released! ;-)

TIQUILAAAAAAAA
Old 01-12-2011, 01:58 PM   #426
d3sd0
Rookie

Well maybe, when you're on Nar Shadda, and Kreia talks about how everything is intertwined, you could do a warp and it shows the people doing stuff, well it could show the character and then you become them...

To know that one has breathed easier because you have lived is to have succeeded.
d3sd0 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-14-2011, 03:42 PM   #427
Quanon

*coff*

Dear god it's dusty in here!
Well, after what seems an internity I've decided that I just can't stop making little areas for the kotor game. Now I'm sure you''l remember me sort of throwing thee tile into the ring, thing. True, I was bored of 3D back then, like a burn out. Guess that would be the proper word. ( I know, I know, it wasn't THAT long ago; I'm weak of mind and flesh x-D )

But enough of my nonsenes and jammering: Slowly bust steadily I got back in my 3Ds Max doing all sorts of stuff. And some of that was aimed at being in Kotor.

I also came to the conclusion that most of my projects died early beacuse I just wanted to much out of it. This time I'll do my best and stay true to the KISS aka KEEP IT SIMPLE STUPID!!!

So instead of wanting a plethora of new areas, engagin story, loot, scripts, dialogues... etc. And aiming to get a big number of hours of extra content: I'll scale it all down. Though without losing quality.

Means; a few new areas; short story with some fun combat; a little loot.
Anyway, boring you with this wall of text, on to something more fun.

A first tiny quick preview of something new. Not to mind blowing

It's a screenshot of 3Ds Max; rendering out took to long...

TIQUILAAAAAAAA
Old 07-14-2011, 04:48 PM   #428
bendarby24
Rookie

good to see your back up
Old 07-17-2011, 08:58 AM   #429
Quanon

Quote:
Originally Posted by bendarby24 View Post
good to see your back up
Thanks for the encouragement ^__^

Here's a nicer visuall update on what I'm working on at the moment.

First up is a cantina/ club thing; in process of getting textured. Then it's on to add some extra details as chairs, sofas, drinking glasses and other small pieces.

Show spoiler

Next up is a street section, your speeder is parked at the starting point, then it's a short chase after a crook to a docking area for large cargo ships. I started to do some texturing on this aswell, but at the moment I'll first finish the cantina thing.

Show spoiler

There some odd render glitches in the shots above; because I didn't switch on 2 sided stuff; plus I made bird eye views, which means you can see things you would never see in the game.

Last bit of work is a storage garage thing: full off crates. Smallish, but it'll serve its part in the mod.

Show spoiler

TIQUILAAAAAAAA
Old 07-17-2011, 10:01 AM   #430
Darth InSidious
A handful of dust.

Current Game: KotOR II
As always, it looks fantastic, Q.

Works-In-Progress
~
Mods Released
~
Quid existis in desertum videre?
Darth InSidious is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-17-2011, 11:35 AM   #431
VarsityPuppet
Master of Puppets

Current Game: Chrono Trigger
Contest winner - Modding Forum Veteran Veteran Modder Helpful! 
Quote:
*coff*
So instead of wanting a plethora of new areas, engagin story, loot, scripts, dialogues... etc. And aiming to get a big number of hours of extra content: I'll scale it all down. Though without losing quality.
So is it fair to say you're out of retirement now?

Maybe you'll give modeling new character bodies a shot?

Either way, we're with you 100% in you releasing a mod. FINALLY

VarsityPuppet is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-17-2011, 02:12 PM   #432
TimBob12
I'm in space!

Current Game: Mass Effect 2!
Helpful! 
Or with VP's new tut some AMAZING new heads? nd again looks pure awesome.

Hey
TimBob12 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-17-2011, 02:35 PM   #433
Zhaboka
Applesauce Tractor

Veteran Modder 
You're insane. THAT is some solid new ground on what will undoubtedly be an amazing area. Great work! Feels very cramped and urban to me - in a good way.

Thank you Gorgod.
Old 07-17-2011, 07:01 PM   #434
Sith Holocron
M4-78

Quote:
Thanks for the encouragement ^__^

Next up is a street section, your speeder is parked at the starting point, then it's a short chase after a crook to a docking area for large cargo ships. I started to do some texturing on this as well, but at the moment I'll first finish the cantina thing.

Show spoiler
Looks like this stuff could be connected up with your previously released "Crazy Nights" modules to make it even larger. Here are some comparisons so others can figure out what I'm talking about:
Quote:

Show spoiler
However, I'll agree that the cantina might be a great module to finish up first.

Old 07-18-2011, 07:03 AM   #435
Quanon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth InSidious View Post
As always, it looks fantastic, Q.
Thanks DI. Looking forward to see your thread pop up ^__^

Quote:
Originally Posted by VarsityPuppet View Post
So is it fair to say you're out of retirement now?
I guess you could say that. Though I'll try to take it a bit more easy. Instead of starting a billion mods and acceptiong commisions all over the place

Quote:
Maybe you'll give modeling new character bodies a shot?
I did start on an Alien model once for J7, but for now I'll just focus on area models. Bodies and creatures is a whole differant ball game.

Quote:
Either way, we're with you 100% in you releasing a mod. FINALLY
Thanks, I'll need that support!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimBob12 View Post
Or with VP's new tut some AMAZING new heads? nd again looks pure awesome.
Héhéhéhé, like I said above, doing these organic stuff is quiet differant from area modelling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhaboka View Post
You're insane. THAT is some solid new ground on what will undoubtedly be an amazing area. Great work! Feels very cramped and urban to me - in a good way.
Looks like I did it good, exactly the feeling I was after.

Quote:
Looks like this stuff could be connected up with your previously released "Crazy Nights" modules to make it even larger. Here are some comparisons so others can figure out what I'm talking about:
Well, this is sort of "Crazy Nights" version 2.0, light version
I won't re-use the previous model, there where some flaws in it's layout.

Though, I did learn out of it. So I'm using its look and feel to create 2 street sections. The second one, will be a more general, larger area to explore.

It'll be a link to the other modules. Plus it'll need a shop or two. Always fun to add merchants in a real shop. Not just some guy standing there with apperently a ton of stuff up his sleeves and in his pants. Or a unamed dark part of his body

Quote:
However, I'll agree that the cantina might be a great module to finish up first.
Well, it's smaller and I want to test something out for the lightmaps. I've added a plugin to 3Ds Max, that combines all lightmaps from each object into one big lightmap. That would save a ton of Mb's and it will allow me to do nice quality renders of said lightmaps.

Untill now I ended up with a lot of smaller lightmaps, sometimes well over a 100. So it wasn't really possible to make those into 512x512 size. As that would inflate the Mb of the mod out of proportion.

Ack, I just hope it will all work OK in the game.

TIQUILAAAAAAAA
Old 07-19-2011, 02:21 PM   #436
CrisG
Aging Jedi

The Q Master is alive and working! Great news! thanks ..and looking forward to more

Old 07-19-2011, 05:43 PM   #437
Elite Duck
Rookie

LucasArts should just come to this forum and say: "Everyone here pitch in and make a new star wars game. You make it and we publish it"

From what I can see in this thread, it would be the best game of all time

Elite Duck is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-19-2011, 10:09 PM   #438
CrisG
Aging Jedi

We are indeed lucky to have had great modders over the years and many have continued to work to enhance these great games.

Old 07-20-2011, 11:42 AM   #439
Quanon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elite Duck View Post
LucasArts should just come to this forum and say: "Everyone here pitch in and make a new star wars game. You make it and we publish it"

From what I can see in this thread, it would be the best game of all time
Héhéhé, would be fun to have LA around. But keep on dreaming. Only Kotor new fix will be that MMO. Which doesn't make jump for joy, nor do I despise it. Wait and see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrisG View Post
We are indeed lucky to have had great modders over the years and many have continued to work to enhance these great games.
True, Holowan had, ahum... HAS a nice bunch of modders still active, in various degrees, that deliver fun addition to both games. Be they minor or really BIG

I don't count, I haven't released a mod worth mentioning. Sure a reskin here or an odd little item there, minor junk compared to some other mods out there.

Anyway, in for a minor update. Cantina has chairs and tables; other parts got a texture. Now it's only making some extra textures for the dance floors. And the big tapping machines; to serve drinks ofcourse. No cantina without a leathal dose of intergalatic booz!!!

Friendly small pics:
Show spoiler

Big 56K destroying pics:
Show spoiler

Though I should go more light on the preview thing; All 3 pics took about an hour to render >_>

TIQUILAAAAAAAA
Old 07-20-2011, 11:59 AM   #440
Slstoev
Rookie

Current Game: TF2, Minecraft
Quote:
Héhéhé, would be fun to have LA around. But keep on dreaming. Only Kotor new fix will be that MMO. Which doesn't make jump for joy, nor do I despise it. Wait and see.

True, Holowan had, ahum... HAS a nice bunch of modders still active, in various degrees, that deliver fun addition to both games. Be they minor or really BIG

I don't count, I haven't released a mod worth mentioning. Sure a reskin here or an odd little item there, minor junk compared to some other mods out there.

Anyway, in for a minor update. Cantina has chairs and tables; other parts got a texture. Now it's only making some extra textures for the dance floors. And the big tapping machines; to serve drinks ofcourse. No cantina without a leathal dose of intergalatic booz!!!

Friendly small pics:
Show spoiler

Big 56K destroying pics:
Show spoiler

Though I should go more light on the preview thing; All 3 pics took about an hour to render >_>
You and Disbeliever were going to release a mod plus you did get several other times to release a mod.

All of your areas are briliant.

I am back.
Slstoev is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > Holowan Laboratories > Quanons Crazy Projects!