lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Modding : Add new ships ?
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 09-26-2009, 12:36 PM   #1
jango_fett95
Lurker

Question Modding : Add new ships ?

Hi Star Wars forum,
I'm new here and I want to know, how can you add new downloaded ships in a mod ? For example, I have a new ship from filefront, and now I have lots of .alo, .ala ... files. In the readme it say's you have to put these files in this folder and these in this folder. ok, but when I start the game, I can't play them. I think I have to make a .txt file with the costs, build time, fraction etc, but what shall be written in it ? Is there a special "solution" for this or is it for every ship different ?
If somebody has a mod with the aramadia class stardestroyer please tell me, or if somebody has created this .txt file for it and knows what to do please send me a pm or send me the .txt file via email

thanks
jango_fett95 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Empire At War > EaW General Discussion > Forces of Corruption > Modding : Add new ships ?

Tags
aramadia, mod, new ship