lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar
View Poll Results: Who would win?
HK-47 7 63.64%
IG-88 0 0%
YVH 4 36.36%
Draw 0 0%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Thread: HK-47 vs. IG-88 vs. YVH droid
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 09-28-2009, 07:48 AM   #1
Ping
Elementary.

Roleplayer 
HK-47 vs. IG-88 vs. YVH droid

So, I was thinking, what would happen if the three of the most efficient droids in Star Wars went against each other? It would be one entertaining battle, wouldn't it? .

So, anyways, I'm going to say that HK-47 may be able to beat IG-88 if he went against one of them, but it would be a close battle, as IG seems to be equipped with a crazy amount of weaponry. If he went against all four IGs, HK would probably not win, just because of the amount of weaponry on the IGs and the fact that he's outnumbered (that's not to say he'd take one or two with him though ). However, as much as I love HK-47, I'm going to have to call the YVH droid on this one, simply because they have regenerating armor, and if I remember correctly, can even take a shot or two from a coralskipper. They've also been shown to be able to crush Vong armor with their bare hands, though I could be wrong.

"There is no such thing as coincidence, only inevitability" - xxxHoLiC

"Justice? But I don't serve justice, Watson, I serve the truth." - Sherlock Holmes
Ping is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-28-2009, 08:05 AM   #2
Demongo
Afro Skeleton

Current Game: Street Fighter IV
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ping View Post
If he went against all four IGs, HK would probably not win, just because of the amount of weaponry on the IGs and the fact that he's outnumbered.
And what if he HK-52s team up wth HK? Let's not involve more droids than these 3

Anyway I can't really explain but HK gets my vote.

Bink's Sake

"I've barely eaten anything for many decades now. It feels like my stomach shriveled into my back........though i don't have a stomach or back because i'm a skeleton! Yohohohoho! SKULL JOKE!"

"My eyes have never seen such a pretty woman! But i'm a skeleton so my eyes don't see much."
Demongo is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-28-2009, 10:33 AM   #3
Trench
Guy with Monocle

Current Game: DX:HR, iKotOR
LF Jester 
YVH gets my vote. With the regenerating armor, the immense strength, and they Terminator like appearance. HK would make one offensive joke about the YVH and it might go berserk.
Show spoiler

Kandosii!

Trench is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-28-2009, 11:57 AM   #4
Te Je'karta Mand'alor
Banned

Current Game: KotOR 2
YVH with HK close to winning
Te Je'karta Mand'alor is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-28-2009, 10:35 PM   #5
TKA-001
I sneer at thee.

Forum Veteran 
I'd say IG-88. Looking at the list of weapons he's got, I'd say he's a New York reloader, and I seem to recall from Therefore I Am (Kevin Anderson's horrible story about him) that his armor shrugs off laser fire like no ****er's business. So my bet would be on him.

"There is something going on in time and space, and beyond time and space, which, whether we like it or not, spells duty." -Winston Churchill

"For of all sad words of tongue or pen, The saddest are these: 'It might have been!'" -John Whittier

"Apathy is death." -Kreia

Last edited by TKA-001; 09-30-2009 at 06:21 PM.
TKA-001 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-30-2009, 03:59 PM   #6
Ping
Elementary.

Roleplayer 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TKA-001 View Post
I'd say IG-88. Looking at the list of weapons he's got, I'd say he's New York reloader, and I seem to recall from Therefore I Am (Kevin Anderson's horrible story about him) that his armor shrugs off laser fire like no ****er's business. So my bet would be on him.
True, but YVH's can take a shot or two from a coralskipper, which shoots lava, and the armor regenerates. Besides, YVHs have been shown to crack Vong armor with their bare hands (though I may be remembering incorrectly), and that armor was lightsaber resistant. That's pretty much why my bet is on them.

"There is no such thing as coincidence, only inevitability" - xxxHoLiC

"Justice? But I don't serve justice, Watson, I serve the truth." - Sherlock Holmes
Ping is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-30-2009, 04:35 PM   #7
Delta 62
Rookie

Current Game: Medieval 2 TotalWar
hmmmmmmmm.....( good poll ping )........Maybe HK, no, IG.......Wait! YVH.........

1.Lets think about this...It cant be a draw as none of them can get tired.

2.YVH or HK would Beat IG-88

3.If YVH won against IG-88, while he was destroing him HK would sneak up behind him and open fires at YVH's armour and head and YVH turns around (option 1) and smashes his hand inside HK ripping out his core wiring (or option 2) as YVH turns around HK puts his gun up to YVH's neck wiring and open fires.As YVH is stunned HK switches to a ion pistol and fires between YVH's eyes repetedly destroying him.

well thats just me......anyways i'm just a feel free to critisise and/or adapt it.

He's real....and he's coming to get you....
Delta 62 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-30-2009, 07:34 PM   #8
Te Je'karta Mand'alor
Banned

Current Game: KotOR 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ping View Post
that armor was lightsaber resistant. .

if you want lightsaber resistance AND good skill just hire a Mandalorian
Te Je'karta Mand'alor is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Game Discussion > Telos Tourist Bureau > HK-47 vs. IG-88 vs. YVH droid