lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Rebel campain, Kessel run
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 08-26-2009, 04:23 PM   #1
kivasfajo
Lurker

Rebel campain, Kessel run

I just started playing, and I've gotten to the 4th mission. You have to use your Y-wing ion cannons to disable the prisoner shuttles. The only problem I seem to have is that my Y-wings don't have an ion cannon. The ion cannon button is gray'ed out, and when I order my Y-wings to use their ion cannon ability, they just sit there and do nothing.

What's wrong here? Is there a trick to getting them to use their ability? Do I need to do something else before I start the mission?

Also, when do I get to build an Officer Academy? I have barracks on all 7 of my worlds and I still can't build one.
kivasfajo is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-12-2010, 02:00 PM   #2
Epifire
Rookie

Current Game: KotOR
You have done more than me, I couldn't get past the first mission yet.

Then again if you have every thing on maxed out hard you go no-where.
Epifire is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-14-2010, 11:00 AM   #3
sem785
Lurker

Lightbulb Maybe some help

Quote:
Originally Posted by kivasfajo View Post
I just started playing, and I've gotten to the 4th mission. You have to use your Y-wing ion cannons to disable the prisoner shuttles. The only problem I seem to have is that my Y-wings don't have an ion cannon. The ion cannon button is gray'ed out, and when I order my Y-wings to use their ion cannon ability, they just sit there and do nothing.

What's wrong here? Is there a trick to getting them to use their ability? Do I need to do something else before I start the mission?

Also, when do I get to build an Officer Academy? I have barracks on all 7 of my worlds and I still can't build one.
Well last time something like that happend to me (I lost Darth Vader) I just had to replay all the way to that mission and hoped Vader was there. and yes it worked. Soooooo you just have to replay the rebel campaign
sem785 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Empire At War > EaW General Discussion > Galactic Discussion > Rebel campain, Kessel run