lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Building a gunslinger
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 10-08-2009, 01:23 PM   #1
ForeverNight
nrgurt researcher

Current Game: q2
Building a gunslinger

So, I'm going to be starting my latest play through of TSL and I figured I'd do a gunslinger as opposed to a traditional. lightsaber wielder.

Now, my question is to you all: any mods that I should download right away? And, on top of that, how should I do my build?

I'm thinking of doing a Sentinel with high dexterity, but I'm open to suggestions.

Thanks in advance.

ForeverNight is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-09-2009, 07:26 PM   #2
DAWUSS

I tried making the Disciple a Jedi gunslinger on my last run through. Shoot people and spam Force powers.

I would pump into dexterity and then max out one ability tree (be it sniper, rapid, or power) as quickly as you can followed by proficiency tree of your weapon of choice. Then let Bao-Dur or T3 be the crafting junkies.
DAWUSS is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-09-2009, 07:33 PM   #3
ForeverNight
nrgurt researcher

Current Game: q2
Alright, that should work out nicely then. Counselor + High Dex + Force Powers.... should be an interesting play though.

ForeverNight is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Game Discussion > Telos Tourist Bureau > Building a gunslinger