lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Star Wars: Legacy of Hope
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 05-28-2010, 09:31 PM   #281
Chevron 7 locke
Peace and Sanity

Current Game: The Old Republic
Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
"...Do you hear that?"

Atrila paused for a moment and then she could hear it as well. "I hear it too. It sounds almost like...music."

She looked over at Cade adn then ignited her own violet lightsaber to further brighten the area.

"We should be cautious." She said calmly. "I can sense your friend and many others down here somewhere. For all we know we could be interupting some sort of ritual."
Chevron 7 locke is online now   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-05-2010, 09:06 PM   #282
SkywalkerRules
The Force guides me...

"Well, I gotta go. See ya!" After Tino gave Lyna a hug and went out of the big tent, Lyna sat down by the dresser sadly. She looked at her lightsaber. And sighed. Thinking about Cade hurt her more. The more darker he became, the more afraid she's become. If only there was a way to help him...

Looking at the white wine by her, Lyna squinted her eyes. "Do I dare? I mean, I never in my life drunk. Only Cade. But... maybe just one." She took out a small cup and poured the white wine.

Drinking it down, she smacked her lips, tasting the flavor. "Ya know... it tastes like a flavorable, sparkling water." Without thinking, Lyna continued to pour it in her small cup.

(4 drinks later...)

"And when I went to space, I was all like: Dude! I so love your hair!"

"You can't run from me and my awesomeness, with your punk self."

"Time for the big dog to say WOOF WOOF!"

"Oooh! Flying fishes. WHEEE!"

Lyna, for the very first time, was totally drunk...

Last edited by SkywalkerRules; 06-05-2010 at 09:15 PM.
SkywalkerRules is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-07-2010, 04:15 AM   #283
Cyborg Ninja
Neither Enemy Nor Friend

Current Game: Team Fortress 2
Roleplayer 
"I can sense your friend and many others down here somewhere. For all we know we could be interupting some sort of ritual."

"Well if there's music it can mean one of two things. They;re celebrating something or they're sacrificing something or someone," Cylax said cynically.

He took point for the group aiming his arm cannon around every turn. He had to admit he didn't entirely like Lyna but he would never want the girl to be tortured or worse sacrificed. He stopped moving all of a sudden upon finding the source of the music. He couldn't help but chuckle at what he saw; a very very drunk Lyna talking out loud.

"Well Skywalker, at least we know Lyna's taken care of," he said chuckling a bit louder.
Cyborg Ninja is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-09-2010, 11:54 AM   #284
DrPhil2501
BAANAAANAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

Current Game: Mass Effect
Hot Topic Starter 
Cade carefully followed Cylax through the open cavern, covertly creeping towards the tent. He stared into an open gap of the tent with Cylax.

"Well Skywalker, at least we know Lyna's taken care of," Cylax chuckled.

"Oooh! Flying fishes. WHEEE!" a slurred voice came from within the tent. Lyna was just sitting there in her tent, with a glass of what appeared to be either Corelian Ale or some type of wine. Cade rubbed his forehead.

"Well, before she knows it, she'll be sleeping like a rock." Cade pointed. "Lets just leave her be; hopefully she wont be getting too far... Lets find the shuttle and get off of this planet!"

Cade carefully snuck off, away from the tent. He hid behind many obstructions along the way, to avoid detection. These people carried about their business. They looked slightly primitive, given from his observation. "Who are these people?" he thought outloud. Possibly the Ysanna residents of Ossus, he speculated. They are powerful wielders of the force, so caution was necasary.
DrPhil2501 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-22-2010, 01:52 PM   #285
SkywalkerRules
The Force guides me...

((Cade is mean for trying to leave Lyna. But he and his posse is gonna get a taste of his own medicine. >:=D ))

All of a sudden, sleeping gases were activated, where Cade and his crew were. Myzu, and his four other cousins, Saluna, the teen twins named Jomo and Jojo, and Tino, glared at the intruders. "We're the Ysanna tribe," Myzu said in a cold voice.

(Moments later)

"Lyna? Lyna? Lyna?!" Tino said. Cyan licked Lyna's face.

The young woman finally woke up. "Uuuuh. What happened?" She stumbled on her feet, while Tino helped her.

"Looks like you've been drinking. Um... Gran-Gran wants you to see the intruders when they face her and the Council. There was also a blond-haired man too."

Lyna looked at Tino. "Blond-haired ma--?" Suddenly, a smile that said payback crept up. "Excellent..."
Old 06-23-2010, 07:44 AM   #286
The Betrayer
Forumite

Current Game: The Godfather II
Helpful! 
[Can you guys update me on the happenings since my last post? ]

OMNIA MUTANTUR NIHIL INTERIT.
The Betrayer is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-23-2010, 08:09 AM   #287
SkywalkerRules
The Force guides me...

((Sure thing, Betrayer. As your character was having a meeting about Lyna with the Bloodbringers and the Shadow Dwellers, Lyna decided to leave Cade (Phantom Knight) and the others behind. She's joined by Dravin (Kyvios) and her pet binjinphant Cyan (played by me).

After Lyna and the other two landed Ossus, they got attacked by the Ysanna tribe (Lyna's real family; her mother's side of the family. Their leader is Halana Ysanna, Lyna's grandmother. The five cousins of Lyna, Myzu, Saluna, the twins Jomo and JoJo, and Tino, are protectors of the tribe and the Jedi artifacts. The Ysanna lives underground.

After they found out Lyna's part of the Ysanna family, they take good care of her and her crew. During this time, Cade and his posse are captured by the Ysanna when they're in the underground environment. They wanted to get the shuttle and leave Lyna due to a Blueprint to destroy the Empire in it. And right now, Lyna goes with the other tribespeople to meet these intruders she knows. ))
Old 06-23-2010, 11:26 AM   #288
The Betrayer
Forumite

Helpful! 
[Alrighto. Where do you think can I fit in next? :P ]

Old 06-23-2010, 01:20 PM   #289
SkywalkerRules
The Force guides me...

((Well... after the meeting on Korriban, you can go to your meditation chamber and speak to the holocron of Sidious. Then it's revealed that it's Sethos' granddaughter, either by Sidious or him during the conversation. What'cha think? ))

Last edited by SkywalkerRules; 06-23-2010 at 01:26 PM.
Old 06-23-2010, 08:58 PM   #290
Cyborg Ninja
Neither Enemy Nor Friend

Roleplayer 
Cylax's sensors picked up a gas leak in the area they were.

Sleeping gas, I guess someone doesn't want us here

Suddenly the group was approached by some kids and a very attractive looking woman, she looked to be in her twenties.

"We're the Ysanna tribe," Myzu said in a cold voice.

Cylax faced the one who had the nerve to speak and could only assume he was the leader of this little group.

"Sleeping gas huh, you really are gracious hosts you know that." Cylax said sarcastically

Last edited by Cyborg Ninja; 06-23-2010 at 09:05 PM.
Old 06-24-2010, 07:08 AM   #291
DrPhil2501

Hot Topic Starter 
Cade fell on his knees, trying his best to not fall comatose after inhaling the tranquiliser. He held his breath, and calmed his movements. He allowed the remaining cycle of air in his lungs sustain him through the power of the Force. Cade had succefully used Force Breath.

"We're the Ysanna tribe" one of the tribe members announced.

"Yeah, and I'm a hairless wookie!" Cade thought to himself. He used the force to summon his lightsaber from his belt to his hand, and ignited the blade. He glared at his surrounding foes.

"I cant believe they managed to spot us... They're more keener than I thought, considering these people are primitive."

He had to be careful about his Force Power consumption, if he continued to use Force Breath.
Old 06-24-2010, 01:23 PM   #292
Master_Archon
The Sajuuk-Khar!!!

Roleplayer 
Slate had been following close behind Cylax, almost shoulder to shoulder with Cade when they were entering the tribal village that presided underground.

"Oooh! Flying fishes. WHEEE!" Slate heard, looking in on Lyna with Cade to see her drunken and dazed.

"Well, before she knows it, she'll be sleeping like a rock." Cade pointed. "Lets just leave her be; hopefully she wont be getting too far... Lets find the shuttle and get off of this planet!"

Slate looked at Cade as he moved away, and looked back towards Lyna, she was a companion from previous endeavors, and one of only two in the entire group that knew he could use the Force; one of two that remembered her. Slate shook his head and sighed, following after Cade, pushing aside his reservations, he felt that if this was her choice then let her learn from it.

As Slate caught up to Cade and Cylax he suddenly felt a wave of danger hit him, practically staggering him, he regained his composure, but not before noticing sleeping gas flooding the area. Slate noticed Cade stumble as he took a good whiff of the gas before regaining his footing and standing ready with his lightsaber active.

"We're the Ysanna tribe," Slate heard a tribal say, his voice carried discontent for them.

"Sleeping gas huh, you really are gracious hosts you know that," Cylax said sarcastically, making Slate chuckle to himself, as he was taking in none of the effects of the gas due to the protection his helmet gave him.

"Indeed. Our hosts are poor guards to assume a simple technique like gas would accomplish anything against armored opponents and people blatantly holding lightsabers in their hands," Slate pointed out, adding insult to injury, squaring up his shoulders and flexing his fingers over the stone he held in his hand; his analytical abilities were at work.

'They're very pompous, or at least the one is, and they assume primitive tactics will accomplish their goals in one swoop. Either they're very overconfident in their abilities, or they're better than they appear to be, caution, and patience are our best choices in dealing with them,' Slate thought to himself.

"But in you...I see the potential to see the Force die, to turn away from its will..."
"You are beautiful to me, exile. A dead spot in the Force, an emptiness in which its will might be denied."
"But no Jedi ever made the choice you did. To sever ties so completely, so utterly, that it leaves a wound in the Force..."
"I would have killed the galaxy to preserve you...You are more precious than you know..."-now...it's verbatim!-A quote from Darth Traya (Kreia)
Master_Archon is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-24-2010, 01:45 PM   #293
Cyborg Ninja
Neither Enemy Nor Friend

Roleplayer 
"Indeed. Our hosts are poor guards to assume a simple technique like gas would accomplish anything against armored opponents and people blatantly holding lightsabers in their hands,"

Cylax chuckled at Slate's response and nodded in agreement. Being part cyborg did have its advantages for him and this was one of them. The gas would have no effect on him unlike the jedi here who might not be able to last that long. For their sake Cylax decided to speak once again.

"There's obviously a misunderstanding here. My guess is this gas has been activated because you think we're intruders which technically we are. Your tribe can continue doing whatever they please, that doesn't matter to me. What does matter is a shuttle that's landed here and for you to return Lyna to us so that we can find it. I'm really not asking for much and I don't think Mr. Slate would approve of me blasting you all into dust so why don't you just turn this gas off and we can go about our business."

Last edited by Cyborg Ninja; 06-25-2010 at 04:48 PM.
Old 06-24-2010, 09:26 PM   #294
SkywalkerRules
The Force guides me...

Myzu glared. He signaled one ofthe guards above to deactivate it. After the gas was off, Myzu stepped up. "Scums like you all from the above world don't belong here. And... wait. Did you say Lyna? How do you know her?"

"It's okay, Myzu. Don't hurt them," said a voice behind the cousins. Lyna Honso stepped up and looked at the intruders. Then at Cade. "Hello, Cade. And everyone. These are my cousins. Myzu, Saluna, the twins, Jomo and JoJo, and Tino. The Ysanna tribe are my real family, by my mom's side." She sadly stared at Cade.

The whole tribespeople, even Halana, gathered around Cade, Lyna, and the others.

Halana stepped beside Lyna and stared at Rawk, as if he was familiar. Suddenly, she recognized him. "Nat? Nat Skywalker?"

((This is the part where Rawk gets surprised as well, PK. ))
Old 06-28-2010, 05:20 AM   #295
DrPhil2501

Hot Topic Starter 
""Scums like you all from the above world don't belong here. And... wait. Did you say Lyna? How do you know her?"

"Lyna is... was part of our crew of mercaneries. But then she decided to ditch us." Cade replied, relieved to see the sleeping gas had deactivated and eventually faded away.

"Hello, Cade. And everyone. These are my cousins. Myzu, Saluna, the twins, Jomo and JoJo, and Tino. The Ysanna tribe are my real family, by my mom's side."

Cade eyed at Lyna and the rest of her "family". He wasnt in the mood for introductions.

"Look, lets just get straight to the point. Our business is with the shuttle, nothing more. No strings attached."

"Nat? Nat Skywalker?"

One of the tribes people stepped in and took a glance at Rawk. Rawk crossed his arms. "Heh, I'm afraid I dont go by that name anymore..." he slightly chuckled. "It looks like you have kept the legacy of the Ysanna tribe well alive, Halana."
Old 06-28-2010, 10:36 AM   #296
SkywalkerRules
The Force guides me...

Halana smiled. "Just tryin' to keep everyone together." Then she looked at Cade and Lyna.

Lyna squinted her eyes. "Wait. So... you guys are worried about that stupid shuttle? Do even know why I left? Why I left you behind? Number One: I left because you always treated me as dirt, Cade! Ever since the war ended, you've became more darker than I feared. I risked my life for you to be safe. Heck, I almost died in the Sith Temple to save your butt!" The tribespeople looked surprised. "And still... you treat me like a nobody. And if you dare say I'm emotionally unstable, I swear, by the Skywalker bloodline, you're gonna wish you hadn't said that."

Lyna looked down and sighed. "And Number Two: I wanted to keep you guys safe. Especially you Cade. Remember that Sith that called me the "Survivor" and fought me? He's mainly after me. So I seperated from you guys so that you'd be safe out of harm's way." Halana thought on what Lyna said. Sith? Calling her Survivor...? Then she knew. "Sethos," she said out loud.
Old 06-28-2010, 02:32 PM   #297
Cyborg Ninja
Neither Enemy Nor Friend

Roleplayer 
Cylax could only take so much more of the drama of Cade and Lyna. Ever since he had joined up with them to stop this Sith it had been nothing but bickering and it was starting to drive him a little mad. He waited for the two elders to finish their conversation before speaking up.

"Alright, I've had just about enough of this," he said looking at Lyna. "Have you ever actually stopped to realize why we're after this shuttle, or did you even ask Skywalker? So you decided to run away, and now you found your true family. Did it ever dawn on you that now this Sith also knows of your discovery and will come after them as well?"

Now that he had finished with Lyna, it was Cade's turn.

"And you!" He began pointing over to Cade. "Would you get off your little chair of pride for two minutes and apologize to this girl already. Yes, that shuttle is important but so was the person that took it."

"Now you," he said to Myzu. "Say one more thing and I promise you I will bathe these walls in your blood."
Old 06-30-2010, 06:19 AM   #298
DrPhil2501

Hot Topic Starter 
"Would you get off your little chair of pride for two minutes and apologize to this girl already. Yes, that shuttle is important but so was the person that took it."

"Pride has nothing to do with this. We all came to a decision on how to deal with our sith companion. She left us, because she felt left out of the loop that nobody agreed with her."

He stared at Lyna. "We were supposed to be a team. You abandoned us, your fellow crew members over irrational personal reasons. If thats the choice you made, then you must learn to accept that responsibility. If anything, you got off easy. You have reconnected with your roots. Most of us have nothing."

Cade deactivated his lightsaber and clipped it back onto his belt. He stared back at Halena. "We have come for the shuttle. We mean you no harm." he raised his open hands up to offer a contract of peace between both parties.
Old 06-30-2010, 08:51 AM   #299
SkywalkerRules
The Force guides me...

Halana looked at Cade's hand. Then she looked down. "Young man. The cyborg is right. I sense pride and darkness in you. I've been around longer than you have. The Sith, known as Sethos, reminds me of you. We use to be Jedi together. And he's after Lyna. Why?" She looked at Lyna. "Because she's destined to destroy Sethos and his new Empire."

Halana looked back at Cade. "Young Skywalker, you must keep Lyna safe. Yes, she's kept you safe and yes, she tried to see the good in you... but have you done the same? Lyna has a deep sadness for the loss of her parents because of the Sith. But you don't sense bloodlust or darkness in her, do you? Her depression and paranoia... it skips a generation. By her father's side. So you need to protect her, Skywalker. I'm begging you. Please. Love her as she loves you, despite everything you two been through."

"Gran-Gran? What do you mean by 'skips a generation'?" Tino asked. Halana looked down sadly. Then at Lyna. "Lord Sethos... is your grandfather. Your father's father."
Old 06-30-2010, 09:56 AM   #300
DrPhil2501

Hot Topic Starter 
"Young man. The cyborg is right. I sense pride and darkness in you. I've been around longer than you have. The Sith, known as Sethos, reminds me of you."

"I don't friggin' believe this..." Cade muttered under his breath, toying with the thought of her inacurate comparison between him and an inhumane dictator who killed millions of innocents to fuel his dominance in the galaxy.

"Because she's destined to destroy Sethos and his new Empire."

The Empire... Sith... It all keeps coming and coming back. Whats the point of fighting something that keeps regenerating itself. Cade began pacing around the area.

"Young Skywalker, you must keep Lyna safe. Yes, she's kept you safe and yes, she tried to see the good in you... but have you done the same? Lyna has a deep sadness for the loss of her parents because of the Sith. But you don't sense bloodlust or darkness in her, do you? Her depression and paranoia... it skips a generation. By her father's side. So you need to protect her, Skywalker. I'm begging you. Please. Love her as she loves you, despite everything you two been through."

"I guess there is no way out of this..." Cade muttered. "You want me to play as her body guard? Fine. But dont expect anything more than that. I still think she is much better off without us." He stepped forward. "Now will you return my Uncle's stolen shuttle? Or do I have to go down on my knees and grovel at your feet, your Majesty?"

Rawk couldnt help but chuckle. "Sure did tell her..." he thought to himself.
Old 06-30-2010, 01:20 PM   #301
SkywalkerRules
The Force guides me...

Lyna stood there in shock. Darth Sethos... was her grandfather? But... how? She couldn't believe her own family member would kill their own children! Could she?

Halana sighed sadly. She turned to Myzu and Jomo. "Lead them to the shuttle." The two cousins bowed their heads, gesturing for Cade and others to follow. Myzu then whispered to Cade, "At least we know how to forgive better than you Skywalkers." He continued to lead them.

Halana looked at Rawk sadly. Then at Lyna. "Go with them."

"But grandmother, he's gonna treat me wrong aga--"

"Go. Please..."

Lyna stared sadly. Then she looked at all her family members. After she hugged her grandmother and her other three cousins, she said, "May the Force be with you all." And with that, she followed Cade and the others slowly, with Cyan on her shoulder.
Old 06-30-2010, 06:43 PM   #302
SkywalkerRules
The Force guides me...

((THREADMASTER ALERT!!!

Get ready for the Battle of Ossus right now! Sethos and his fleet vs. the Jedi and theirallies!

Betrayer? We need you NOW!!))
Old 07-03-2010, 12:24 AM   #303
The Betrayer
Forumite

Helpful! 
"Rise my pawns, rise from the depths. The time for reckoning is now!" Sethos shouted to nothing, and everything.

And with that, from every direction, above Ossus, hundreds of ships and fighters came out of the sky, all adorned with the logo of Sethos. The Bloodbringers, the Shadow Dwellers. They were all there.

And as Sethos watched the spectacular sight from the helm of his flagship, he could not help but smile. The end of everything is very close at hand.

"To Ossus, my sons.

As Sethos said the word, the ships flew and touched down on the rugged, lush world. And Sethos followed.

Old 07-03-2010, 01:17 AM   #304
SkywalkerRules
The Force guides me...

Suddenly, Halana felt a disturbance, as she sat back down on her throne. "Grandmother?" Saluna asked worryingly, and helped her. "I sense... great evil approaching..." All of a sudden, it came to her. "It's Sethos."

She turned to one of the guards. "Warn Lyna and the others! Hurry!" After the guard nodded, he ran off to do just that.

(Meanwhile)

As they were nearing the shuttle, Lyna sensed a disturbance as well. Suddenly, she knew what it was. "Sethos..."

The Ysanna guard came just in time to Lyna, Cade, and the others. "Her Majesty sensed Darth Sethos! He's here!" An explosion could be heard. "Shoulda smelled them," Myzu said coldly. "Round up the warriors and the other cousins, Jomo. We've got a date with the Sith today..."

Lyna herself ran to the surface and gasped. Sethos' fleet and army were here. The young woman glared and ignited her lightsaber, ready to battle this threat and Sethos. "I will not let you hurt my family again," she whispered.
Old 07-03-2010, 01:33 AM   #305
The Betrayer
Forumite

Helpful! 
Now, thousands of warriors stood on the grounds of Ossus, wanting eagerly to serve their Lord and Master. They were grouped in columns, as hordes more joined them from the unloading ships. It was a busy sight.

About to land in it is the ship of Sethos, Dark Lord. As he looked on, the scene continued. Orderly chaos. Mindless fools, he thought. To the slaughter. The end is near.

The landing ramp of his large ship set down, and disciplined formations of Bloodbringers exited. A soldier approached the bridge where Sethos stood, and bowed down before him. Sethos sensed him coming, then turned around.

"My lord," said the Bloodbringer, "Ossus awaits your footsteps."

"I shall follow. Leave me."

"Yes, my lord." And with that the Bloodbringer departed.

Sethos lifted his hand up, and his lightsaber came flying to it. He clenched it tightly before igniting it, during which he savored the smell of the blade. He turned it off, then stepped out...

Old 07-03-2010, 01:55 AM   #306
SkywalkerRules
The Force guides me...

Over hundreds of Ysanna warriors awaited the battle to defend Ossus. Lyna stood there like a general. This reminded her of the Clone Wars she read about...

Suddenly, a tap on her shoulder came from behind. It was Saluna, Jomo and Jojo, Tino, and none other than Myzu, the Children of Light leader. "Thought you might need some help," Jojo said with a smile. Lyna grinned. "Definitely. Thank you."

Myzu looked down. Then he looked at Lyna and grinned. "Anytime... coz."

The young woman smiled back and looked ahead. "Remember... you are the Ysanna tribe! Descendants of the Jedi from the Old Republic! Jedi and Ysanna... rise and unite!! Defend and fight the good fight!" Lyna shouted, raising her orange bladed lightsaber in the air. The hundreds of warriors cheered and chanted, awaiting the battle to come.

Deep inside, Lyna hoped that Cade and the others would help as well. Sure, that data on the shuttle was important... but so were innocent lives here...

Last edited by SkywalkerRules; 07-03-2010 at 02:04 AM.
Old 07-03-2010, 02:12 AM   #307
Cyborg Ninja
Neither Enemy Nor Friend

Roleplayer 
Just as it looked like something good was about to happen something terrible had to stop it. They were finally going to get the shuttle back and of course the sith attack...again. Cylax knew the shuttle was important but now that the sith were here it looked like he had no choice but to help fight. He let out a sigh and approached Lyna who was rallying the tribe.

"We don't exactly know one another and haven't been allies for long but if you want my help I need you to trust me. Give me some of the warriors to command and we'll head to higher ground to flank the enemy." he said to her.
Old 07-03-2010, 06:10 AM   #308
SkywalkerRules
The Force guides me...

Lyna glanced over and saw Cylax. She was surprised to see him.

"We don't exactly know one another and haven't been allies for long but if you want my help I need you to trust me. Give me some of the warriors to command and we'll head to higher ground to flank the enemy."

The young woman smiled. "Thank you... for your help, Cylax. Go on and take half of the warriors. I'll leave some here to the defend the underground. Make sure Sethos and his lackeys don't go under to harm innocent lives."

Saluna stepped up. "Let me assist you, cyborg. I am Saluna Ysanna. Second-in-command of the Children of Light. My skills are to throw knives and small blades at any enemy that stands in the way. I trust you'll find my skills useful." The young gothic warrior grinned.
Old 07-03-2010, 06:30 AM   #309
The Betrayer
Forumite

Helpful! 
Darth Sethos stood in front of a crowd of tens of thousands of Sith soldiers, all under his command, and all awaiting his next move. They were gathered in marching columns, ready to move out and annihilate the enemy. No one dared flinch or show any sign of weakness.

"Today," Sethos began, "a dark legacy will be forged. Today, we take Ossus, and annihilate the elusive Ysanna tribe. Today, we will massacre every single sentient on this plain."

"We have been gone far too long. We have remained idle far longer. But today, we make our mark on this unsuspecting galaxy once more! They have thought us dead, let us prove them wrong!"

The troops broke out in a chorus, "All hail Lord Sethos!"

Old 07-04-2010, 08:24 AM   #310
DrPhil2501

Hot Topic Starter 
Cade stood with the others, watching the skys getting crowded with the warships and small fighters. The soldiers on foot were slowly heading towards them.

Cade crossed his arms. "Hundreds of Ysanna Warriors against an entire fleet of Imperial Forces? Head on? It would be a mindless slaughter..."

Cade examined the skies. Somewhere beyond the atmosphere would have to be the primary control ship, with access communication between the entire blockade. A plan suddenly formed in Cade's head.

"At least send a Shadow Team to the main Star Destroyer. If we go adrift, they will lure us in with their tractor beam. While they search the ship, we sneak off and find the Primary Control Center, which will give us communications to the fighters. We then override their consoles to permanantly set to autopilot and lead them far away from this planet. It probably wont take out the entire fleet, but we should be able to take out a significant portion that only the Cruisers remain. We might even be able to send a distress call."
Old 07-06-2010, 12:06 AM   #311
SkywalkerRules
The Force guides me...

"At least send a Shadow Team to the main Star Destroyer. If we go adrift, they will lure us in with their tractor beam. While they search the ship, we sneak off and find the Primary Control Center, which will give us communications to the fighters. We then override their consoles to permanantly set to autopilot and lead them far away from this planet. It probably wont take out the entire fleet, but we should be able to take out a significant portion that only the Cruisers remain. We might even be able to send a distress call."

Lyna glanced at Cade and thought of his plan. She then nodded. "Not a bad plan. Let's do it."

Tino stepped up to Cade. "Can I help you, mister? I maybe be six, but I can fight really good!" He held his staff, with an orange orb on the top of it, and smiled up at Cade.

Lyna smiled quietly at Cade, wondering what he might say.
Old 07-06-2010, 12:49 AM   #312
Cyborg Ninja
Neither Enemy Nor Friend

Roleplayer 
"Let me assist you, cyborg. I am Saluna Ysanna. Second-in-command of the Children of Light. My skills are to throw knives and small blades at any enemy that stands in the way. I trust you'll find my skills useful."

Cylax glanced over at Saluna for a few seconds. At least she could throw her weapons but still it looked like none of them had blasters. This meant Cylax would have to plan around that but still go with his original plan of using the trees for cover.

"Very well Saluna I trust you know this terrain better than I do. Do you know of any good vantage points we can use against our enemies?" he asked her.
Old 07-06-2010, 08:24 PM   #313
Master_Archon
The Sajuuk-Khar!!!

Roleplayer 
Slate looked out at the columns of soldiers, all carrying the emblem of Sethos and simply sighed.

'So much for good plans, such a waste,' he quipped to himself in thought, glancing at the situation, his high-powered mind going to work. He knew that his geniusly tactical mind would best be served on the battlefield, but he also knew that his experience and skill as both an Imperial Knight, and an Outerrim Assassin would help the Shadow Team in infiltrating the Flagship, for once, his mind was torn, a rare thing indeed.

But Slate brushed these thoughts aside just for the moment, he would need to ensure the safety of at least one person amongst the group he'd come with, and he was determined to do so. He turned to Syana.

"Here, take your lightsaber, you'll need it in the events to come. As for me, I must come to a decision, and then act upon it, but either of the choices I make will lead to me having to abandon my vigil over you, for the time being. So, Syana, I must say goodbye for now; keep safe, fight well, resist your Master as best you can ((this in turn showing that he'd already deduced her former Master, even before she'd told anyone, which she hasn't)), and if things turn ill, then don't be afraid to flee, it isn't cowardice to choose to fight more battles in the future, even if it means losing the one at hand," And with that Slate handed Syana her lightsaber, turning and walking off towards Lyna.

"Lyna, how might I best help in the efforts against this enemy? I'm a tactical master, and would be well suited for the defense of Ossuss, but I'm also skilled in subterfuge and would be excellent for aiding the Shadow Team. Since it seems you're in command, something I apologetically fail to understand, which of these tasks would you have me for, Lyna?" He asked the young woman holding the orange lightsaber.

"But in you...I see the potential to see the Force die, to turn away from its will..."
"You are beautiful to me, exile. A dead spot in the Force, an emptiness in which its will might be denied."
"But no Jedi ever made the choice you did. To sever ties so completely, so utterly, that it leaves a wound in the Force..."
"I would have killed the galaxy to preserve you...You are more precious than you know..."-now...it's verbatim!-A quote from Darth Traya (Kreia)
Master_Archon is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-07-2010, 02:10 AM   #314
DrPhil2501

Hot Topic Starter 
"Can I help you, mister? I maybe be six, but I can fight really good!"

Cade stared at the child, blank in the face. He looked at the strange stick with an orange orb attached to it. Then he smiled, and roughed up the little toddlers hair.

"Cute... But I'm afraid the battlefield is no place for a child to be in; You have many years ahead of you. If you didnt come back with me alive, your mother wouldnt be very happy with me."

He took his palm off and glanced at Slate, whom offered his serviced to either Lyna or the Shadow Team. "You have marvelous skills, Slate, for either parties. I'm currently accepting voluneteers for the Shadow Team, but I wont need many members. We need to keep this inconspicuous." Mind you, he wasnt only redering to Slate, but to everyone else.
Old 07-09-2010, 04:59 AM   #315
SkywalkerRules
The Force guides me...

"Very well Saluna I trust you know this terrain better than I do. Do you know of any good vantage points we can use against our enemies?"

"Definitely," Saluna grinned. "We camouflage well in the Jungle. There, we can strike the enemy from amongst the trees. Let's go." And with that, Saluna led some Ysanna tribe warriors to the jungle, waiting for Cylax to follow.

"Here, take your lightsaber, you'll need it in the events to come. As for me, I must come to a decision, and then act upon it, but either of the choices I make will lead to me having to abandon my vigil over you, for the time being. So, Syana, I must say goodbye for now; keep safe, fight well, resist your Master as best you can ((this in turn showing that he'd already deduced her former Master, even before she'd told anyone, which she hasn't)), and if things turn ill, then don't be afraid to flee, it isn't cowardice to choose to fight more battles in the future, even if it means losing the one at hand," And with that Slate handed Syana her lightsaber, turning and walking off towards Lyna.

After Syana got her lightsaber back, she stared at Slate sadly, and wished the Force to be with him.

"Lyna, how might I best help in the efforts against this enemy? I'm a tactical master, and would be well suited for the defense of Ossuss, but I'm also skilled in subterfuge and would be excellent for aiding the Shadow Team. Since it seems you're in command, something I apologetically fail to understand, which of these tasks would you have me for, Lyna?"

Lyna turned to Slate and nodded. "That's a great idea. You go with Cade to the main Star Destroyer. The Shadow Team can really use you as well."

"Cute... But I'm afraid the battlefield is no place for a child to be in; You have many years ahead of you. If you didnt come back with me alive, your mother wouldnt be very happy with me."

After Cade informed everyone, Tino glared up at him. "I don't have a mom! Only Gran-Gran and my cousins! And I can fight well! Watch!" Jomo grinned and threw a medium rock in the air, using the Force. Tino then Force jumped in the air, and shot a blast from his staff's orb at the rock. It shattered to pieces.

After making a safe landing, Tino looked at Cade and grinned. "How ya like them apples?"

Lyna grinned. "Impressive. Settled. Cade's team: Slate, Tino, and 4 Ysanna warriors go for the main Star Destroyer. Cylax, Saluna, and 7 Ysanna tribe in the jungles. And Jomo, Jojo, Myzu, myself, and the others stay here. Everybody good? Great! Let's end this battle!"
Old 07-13-2010, 06:00 AM   #316
DrPhil2501

Hot Topic Starter 
Cade watched with amazement at the child's performance. He began rubbing his chin, uncertain if bringing the child with him on practically a suicide mission was immoral, given of his natural talents.

"Impressive. Settled. Cade's team: Slate, Tino, and 4 Ysanna warriors go for the main Star Destroyer. Cylax, Saluna, and 7 Ysanna tribe in the jungles. And Jomo, Jojo, Myzu, myself, and the others stay here. Everybody good? Great! Let's end this battle!"

Cade continued rubbing his chin, blankely staring at the child. There was a chance they would encounter Sith Assassins and Dark Jedi. But if Lyna thought it wasnt "dark" of Cade to bring a kid along, then what was the point of arguing? Besides, the Ysanna clan were very powerful warriors.

"Alright kid, fine. But stick close to us at all times." he glanced at Slate. "Lets head back to the Ossanian Angel - we can make ourselves appear derelict and pull us in with their tractor beam. We use the hidden compartments to hide ourselves when they send a scanner team."

He headed back to the ruins of the old Jedi Temple where they landed the ship. "Lets head out, Shadow Team."
Old 07-21-2010, 10:31 PM   #317
SkywalkerRules
The Force guides me...

((Sorry for taking long. Was really waiting on Chevron, Cyborg, Master_Archon or Betrayer to respond. ))

After the Shadow Team left, Lyna looked at Cade sadly. "May the Force be with you all, Cade..." She looked ahead, waiting for Sethos' forces. Maybe after all this was over, she'd apologize to Cade... for her behavior and anything else that she might've done to hurt him. She didn't mean to, but she felt that both of them needed to apologize to one another. Didn't matter who. Only because they love each other...

"Lyna?" Jomo said. Lyna snapped back to reality and smiled at her teenaged cousin. "Oh. Thanks, Jomo."

"No prob, coz," he replied with a wink.

The young woman looked ahead. "Stand your ground until they come, warriors! Remember... the Force is always with us! And even if we're on the edge of losing... we will fight to the end!!" The Ysanna warriors cheered and chanted.
Old 07-25-2010, 07:58 AM   #318
DrPhil2501

Hot Topic Starter 
Cade and his Shadow Team Squad made it to back to the ship. The skies were begining to populate with Imperial ships.

"Lets just hope luck will be on their side, given the very limeted numbers against an entire Imperial Army."

He ran to the cockpit and hopped into the pilots seat. He turned on the engines and zoomed above the landscape. "We're gonna be so screwed..." he thought to himself. Within an hour, the ship made it to the other side of Ossus. The fleet will require a few hours to create the blockade around the entire planet.

The ship exited the atmosephere, undetected by the battle cruisers on the other side of the planet. They made a slight orbit, nearing the building borders of the blockade. They could see a few ships just ahead, the Primary Star Destroyer was seen within the population.

Cade unstrapped himself, and flicked off the engines. The entire ship was now adrift, with the life support system switched off. The Artificial Gravity system was switched off; resulting in Cade floating in mid-air. Breathing the remaining amounts of Oxygen, Cade walked towards a cupboard stacked with Breathing Masks. He gave one to each of his crew members.

"I turned off the Life Support systems, so they could buy our story that this ship is indeed derelict." Cade implied. "While we wait for them to drag us in with their tractor beam, we hide in the hidden compartments around the ship to avoid a scanner crew. Questions?"
Old 07-31-2010, 04:18 AM   #319
The Betrayer
Forumite

Helpful! 
Chaos. It was chaos. Thousands of Sith soldiers stood on the field, all of them clad in ebony and fighting to the death. Volley after volley of blaster fire met the Ysanna tribe members, bringing down many. The Shadow Dwellers, Sethos's Elite, and their leaders, the Bloodbringers, were all scattered around the field, clashing with the elite of the Ysanna. The crimson lightsabers clashed with the Ysanna ceremonial weapons, as many on both sides fall.

And atop the battle site, near a tall hill, stood Sethos, eagerly watching the battle from afar. Around him, the wind blows stronger. Small stones and debris flew around him, circling the Sith Lord in a most clandestine fashion.

"Spirits of the Sith, I call upon you to do your Dark Lord the bidding he requires of you. I command that you endow on this battlefield your presence!"

And with that, a huge tornado flew across the battlefield, claiming Ysanna and Sith alike. It ravaged through the Ysanna lines, killing the advanced forces unfortunate enough to be there as well. Sethos smiled, then jumped into battle.

Old 07-31-2010, 04:41 AM   #320
Cyborg Ninja
Neither Enemy Nor Friend

Roleplayer 
"Definitely," Saluna grinned. "We camouflage well in the Jungle. There, we can strike the enemy from amongst the trees. Let's go."

Cylax cracked his neck before joining Saluna and the other warriors that had come with him. He couldn't help but let out a light laugh as he thought about how odd this whole day was. First he had tried to kidnap Lyna, only to have the sith show up and ruin that. He attempted one more attack only to be stopped by the now highly respected Slade. He tracked them through space and actually had a chance to kill one of the group members only to have the sith intervene once again. Then he followed himself making his temporary ally into becoming a full blown team member.

Cylax made his way into the trees and finally caught up to Saluna. He took a few seconds to stare at the girl. For someone who probably spent most of her life down in that temple, she didn't look half bad. Who was he kidding, she was drop dead gorgeous. In fact she was probably one of the only women who Cylax actually was attracted to. He took a minute to regather his thoughts before addressing her.

"We'll ambush them from here once the ground troops make contact with the enemy," he said to her. "And don't worry about my "appearance." I may be big and bulky but I've got a trick or two up my sleeve," he added in turning on his stealth camo.

He watched as the Sith clashed with the Ysanna from down below. He was about to order the attack when he saw the sith lord from earlier. His human half watched in awe as Sethos called down a large tornado on both Sith and Ysanna. His cybernetic half had already seen the tornado and saw that most of the warriors with him were safe from the tornado. The debris it was flinging however would be a different. Both the human and cybernetic side saw a rather large tree come flying at the group. He instinctively rushed to Saluna and tossed her aside as the tree hit him.

Thanks to his armor and having suffered much worse, Cylax slowly rose to his feet. He was a bit disoriented but still capable of fighting. With that he aimed his right arm and took out 6 sith warriors with one shot. He had his left hand in the air and dropped it down to indicate that now was the time to attack. He fired another shot and took down a few more Sith warriors.

"Now!" He shouted just in case they weren't familiar with his signal.
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Community > Dantooine Theatre Company > Star Wars: Legacy of Hope