lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Alternate DSF Carth Romance Ending?
Post a new thread. Sorry, this thread is closed. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 10-19-2009, 12:38 AM   #1
EllenHikuki
Lurker

Alternate DSF Carth Romance Ending?

Edit: Never mind, I've just realized that someone else made a post regarding the exact same mod here. Feel free to lock or delete this thread.

Last edited by EllenHikuki; 10-19-2009 at 01:36 AM. Reason: I mistyped the link.
EllenHikuki is offline   you may:
Old 10-19-2009, 01:06 AM   #2
Rtas Vadum
Behold The Envoy...

Current Game: TES 4: Oblivion/3: Morrowind
Helpful! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by EllenHikuki View Post
I'm looking for this mod, but I can't find it anywhere. Does anyone know where to download this? Or could someone who already has the mod put it online for the benefit of future downloaders?

Thanks, guys.
That isn't actually a mod. That happens when you pursue the romance option with Carth as a female(not sure what line or conversation gets you this - likely him admitting the obvious), and you then chose the dark side atop the Rakatan Temple. Once you defeat Malak, you then see the scene that happens in the video.

Rtas Vadum is offline   you may:
Old 10-19-2009, 01:30 AM   #3
EllenHikuki
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rtas Vadum View Post
That isn't actually a mod. That happens when you pursue the romance option with Carth as a female(not sure what line or conversation gets you this - likely him admitting the obvious), and you then chose the dark side atop the Rakatan Temple. Once you defeat Malak, you then see the scene that happens in the video.
I don't think so. Correct me if I'm wrong, but as far as I know the DSF Carth Romance ending is that Carth shows up at the Star Forge trying to "save you from yourself", either you or Bastila kills him, and you assume your place as Dark Lord of the Sith. In the video, Revan listens to what Carth has to say, kills Bastila, lets the Republic win, and dies along with Carth on the Star Forge.
EllenHikuki is offline   you may:
Old 10-19-2009, 01:55 AM   #4
Sith Holocron
M4-78

Current Game: The Old Republic
Forum Veteran Folder extraordinaire Helpful! Alderaan News Holopics contributor 
Quote:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but as far as I know the DSF Carth Romance ending is that Carth shows up at the Star Forge trying to "save you from yourself", either you or Bastila kills him, and you assume your place as Dark Lord of the Sith. In the video, Revan listens to what Carth has to say, kills Bastila, lets the Republic win, and dies along with Carth on the Star Forge.
You're entirely correct about JdNoa's mod. I'm one of the folks that posted that video. (Mine was under the screen name of "scarletguard")

http://www.lucasforums.com/showpost....postcount=1450

Considering trying out (or returning to) SWTOR? You may as well go through my link and help get me some SWTOR referral points!
Sith Holocron is offline   you may:
Old 10-19-2009, 02:07 AM   #5
Rtas Vadum
Behold The Envoy...

Current Game: TES 4: Oblivion/3: Morrowind
Helpful! 
Quote:
I don't think so. Correct me if I'm wrong, but as far as I know the DSF Carth Romance ending is that Carth shows up at the Star Forge trying to "save you from yourself", either you or Bastila kills him, and you assume your place as Dark Lord of the Sith. In the video, Revan listens to what Carth has to say, kills Bastila, lets the Republic win, and dies along with Carth on the Star Forge.
Eh, maybe you are right. But I have played that part of the game, and even though I didn't go through the same options in the video, I know the options were there. And I wasn't using any mods that affect the ending stages of the game(at least nothing that changes how the story plays out).

Rtas Vadum is offline   you may:
Post a new thread. Sorry, this thread is closed. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > Holowan Laboratories > Alternate DSF Carth Romance Ending?

Tags
alternate ending, carth, dark side, romance