lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Canderous sidequest issue
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 11-14-2011, 10:48 PM   #1
Oden1234
Lurker

Canderous sidequest issue

It's been a while since i last did Canderous' sidequest, and i can't seem to get him past his first war story...do i have to complete some other quest before he'll start talking?
Oden1234 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-15-2011, 04:47 AM   #2
Shem
Master of the Force

Current Game: Variations of games
10 year veteran! Veteran Modder Notable contributor Hot Topic Starter 
I haven't done this is so long, so bare with me. If I remember right and you want to get all the stories done right after you have escaped Taris, just get on the Ebon Hawk and talk to Canderous. Once you can't anymore save your game and then reload it and talk to him again. Once you have heard them all, leave the Ebon Hawk with Canderous and watch Jagi show up.

Interested in hosting a your KOTOR or TSL mod at FileFront? Send your mod HERE and we'll validate it as soon as we can! FileFront is a good way to get publicity for your mod as we get 1000's of visitors everyday. Is my LucasForum PM box full again? If you really need to reach me, PM me at YouTube under the username: Shem L -- Watch my KOTOR videos! Download my mods from FileFront!

Shem is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-15-2011, 06:34 AM   #3
R2-X2

Current Game: KotOR again. F*** yeah.
I think Shem is right about that... Unlike most of the other party members you can get him to tell you all the stories without having to 'wait'. But only after you finished the main Dantooine plot, if I remember right...

Beep.
R2-X2 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-15-2011, 06:55 PM   #4
Oden1234
Lurker

which is weird, because i just finished the first star map after dantooine, and it still won't give me any option besides "do you know anything about this world" and "never mind"

i don't have to have a strong good/evil leaning do i?
Oden1234 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Game Discussion > Padawan's Lounge > Canderous sidequest issue