lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Audio lowering frame rate noticeable.
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 10-12-2009, 06:21 PM   #1
Bakuryu
Lurker

Audio lowering frame rate noticeable.

Hello, I just installed the game and can't play unless I disable my audio device.
I have an integrated sound card, Realtek HD.

If I disable it I can play the game on maximum settings just fine(30-40fps), but enabling the audio device drops the fps to 5-10, unplayable(even on lowest settings). And playing the game with no sound obviously sucks.

I was wondering if there's any kind of tweak to the game regarding sound issues I could use(I tried those line switches, but nothing worked), or maybe something I should config on the (crappy) realtek control panel (the control panel is really bad and there's barely any setting to change on it, so dunno :\ ).

I have the latest drivers for it.
And getting a sound card is not really an option atm.
Hope I can get this fixed.

Thanks!
Bakuryu is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > SWBattlefront.net (SWBF I & II) > Star Wars Battlefront II > Tech Help > Audio lowering frame rate noticeable.