lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Brutal legend, end of game *Please help*
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 11-01-2009, 05:28 AM   #1
Hydroponixxx
Lurker

Brutal legend, end of game *Please help*

----Maby this is just a glitch but if not please read and let me know what you have to offer. Thanks-----

I have finished the game on normal, watched credits and all. I know I can continue playing after the game is beat but it still shows another primary/current mission ?

Primary/Current mission : Brutal Campaign Complete!
Doviculus has been defeated. This brutal land is once again free... for now

My question is this... I still have another symbol *PRIMARY/CURRENT MISSION* on my map (the mission i mentioned above) on the bridge in the south west area of the map, it has a trail leading to this location. I have tried to explore this area and found an anti christ symbol where the light lands down. I have tried everything I could think of to start this mission but nothing works. can someone help me figure this out.

Thanks
-Ken

Last edited by Hydroponixxx; 11-01-2009 at 05:59 AM.
Hydroponixxx is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-02-2009, 11:10 PM   #2
mykalwane
Lurker

It is just there for the start of the mission of the Campain being Completed. You are on the mission is why you can't activate it is all.
mykalwane is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Brutal Legend Discussion > Brutal legend, end of game *Please help*